Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

3 posters

Rollback problems.

Chazdude42
    Chazdude42

Rollback problems. Empty Rollback problems.

Post by Chazdude42 2011-10-19, 06:36

Yesterday, mrskk gave me permission to build a statue in West Valenwyre, in replacement of UrMomsMoats statue.

I did this and came on today to find it had been rollbacked, which is fine seeing as there was a statue there already.

Then i realised that not only was the statue rollbacked, but my house, the farm i build under it and the shop i had were all rollbacked as well as they are close by.

Orc said that it was Jarvisd that did the rollbacks but he wasnt sure. I don't care too much who did it but i would like it fixed asap as it was my storage house and a highly efficient farm...

Please Fix this as soon as you can.

coords of my house:

2979,76,-632

Im looking for screenshots to show what it used to look like atm, will post if i find any.
    Edit: I dont have any...
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Rollback problems. Empty Re: Rollback problems.

Post by Orcworm 2011-10-19, 06:39

Code:
    Tue Oct 18 03:56:39 CEST 2011 INFO [bLog] : Jarvisd: /lb rollback player chazdude42 area 50 since 200 days
    Tue Oct 18 03:57:18 CEST 2011 INFO [bLog] : NoobDestroyer69: /auction start 30 17 1000 20
    Tue Oct 18 03:57:39 CEST 2011 INFO [bLog] : Jarvisd: /lb redo player chazdude42 area 10 since 200 days

That's all I can see relating to you within the past few days.
    Chazdude42
    Chazdude42

Post by Chazdude42 2011-10-19, 06:46

the fact that un-rollbacking it didn't fix it is probably down to the fact that I built the house when I first joined the server. It was my first, and favourite, build on the server.

Jarvisd
    Jarvisd
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Jarvisd 2011-10-20, 12:31

I saved a copy of your statue as I figured it'd come to this. I asked moat if you owned anything nearby and he said no.. I will try my best to fix it. Tell me if you need anything, I did a little more to it, but it looks fine now. Also if you built it when you first joined those edits would be unlogged and wouldn't be changed.

Edit: Fixed your farm. If you have a location inmind I can paste your statue. If you need anything else fixed, even the smallest detail tell me.
    Chazdude42
    Chazdude42

Post by Chazdude42 2011-10-20, 18:21

Im at work atm but i would quite like my statue pasted in my zone somewhere.

If you want to do it asap, anywhere between (3449,-2926) and (3799,-3276) will be fine.

If you arent bothered as to how quickly you need to paste it then i will get you some exact coords when i get home tonight Razz

I havent seen it yet but thanks for doing as much as i assume you could have done to fix it Smile

Edit 2: you didnt fix my shop -.-' My farm has a wooden wall at one end with a shop behind it and a teleporter pad through a opening, would like to see those come back if possible.

Also i'd like the junk outside my front door removed, its all messy and it should just be teh path and a sign on the door...

Thanks

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-09, 23:08