Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

+2
Monstaboi
Giygas
6 posters

This just pretty well describes what happend to Nero and me.

Giygas
    Giygas

This just pretty well describes what happend to Nero and me. Empty This just pretty well describes what happend to Nero and me.

Post by Giygas 2011-10-21, 04:45

This just pretty well describes what happend to Nero and me. My-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-dont-finish-it

Read it! NOW!

It will change your life... FOREEEVER!!!!

Edit

I'm also traumatized about what happened today... le mom went shopping today and told about that she was looking for some baking mixture. She said, while she was searching for that, she came across a "My Little Pony Cupcakes mix". Nero and I looked at each other and only had one thing in mind: "We need some pony flesh... NOW!"
    I also thought: "Seriously? A MLP Cupcakes mix? You have to be kidding me..."
    Monstaboi
    Monstaboi

This just pretty well describes what happend to Nero and me. Empty Re: This just pretty well describes what happend to Nero and me.

Post by Monstaboi 2011-10-21, 06:39

I demand proof.
    Giygas
    Giygas

This just pretty well describes what happend to Nero and me. Empty Re: This just pretty well describes what happend to Nero and me.

Post by Giygas 2011-10-21, 06:43

There isn't, sadly. But the story itself was worth enough to make Nero and Me go crazy.
    Rykleos
    Rykleos

Post by Rykleos 2011-10-21, 08:01

Giygas
    Giygas

Post by Giygas 2011-10-21, 08:33

www.eeyup.com

<- Also Pinkamena Diane Pie is sane compared to Twilight Psycho.
    NeroTheDarklord
    NeroTheDarklord

Post by NeroTheDarklord 2011-10-21, 08:59

Giygas wrote:www.eeyup.com

<- Also Pinkamena Diane Pie is sane compared to Twilight Psycho.

Dat fawkin episode was perfect to give me a reasonable explanation for the events happening in maledictum insania.
    Giygas
    Giygas

Post by Giygas 2011-10-22, 01:21

NeroTheDarklord wrote:Dat fawkin episode was perfect to give me a reasonable explanation for the events happening in maledictum insania.

nicholsons200
    nicholsons200

Post by nicholsons200 2011-10-22, 06:29

Mind=blown,
    Wow i just read that... i dont think i like pinky pie so much now...
    Giygas
    Giygas

Post by Giygas 2011-10-22, 06:31

nicholsons200 wrote:Mind=blown,
    Wow i just read that... i dont think i like pinky pie so much now...

Was too lazy too look up a vid of the laugh (it's from the anime "death note") so i just used this. Had kinda the same laugh when I read your post.

Also HAHAHAHA @ you telling me on the server that Pinkie Pie is your favourite Pony, she is batshit crazy! (And that's why I like her second personality "Pinkamena Diane Pie"). In short word, I love the Cupcakes fanfic.
    killerd0nkey
    killerd0nkey

Post by killerd0nkey 2011-10-22, 06:41

That luagh scared me.
    Giygas
    Giygas

Post by Giygas 2011-10-22, 06:44

Monstaboi
    Monstaboi

Post by Monstaboi 2011-10-22, 07:49

sem-related. arent i awful?
    This just pretty well describes what happend to Nero and me. _9b57e10
    Giygas
    Giygas

Post by Giygas 2011-10-22, 08:02

This just pretty well describes what happend to Nero and me. Ramann10
    Pinkie is not amused.
    Monstaboi
    Monstaboi

Post by Monstaboi 2011-10-22, 08:11

Giygas wrote:This just pretty well describes what happend to Nero and me. Ramann10
    Pinkie is not amused.
    This just pretty well describes what happend to Nero and me. Soldie10
    Giygas
    Giygas

Post by Giygas 2011-10-22, 08:16

My reaction when I saw your post.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-03, 14:29