Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

+3
GoDjMike
Rardical
LiMiT7
7 posters

Unfair ban

LiMiT7
    LiMiT7

Unfair ban Empty Unfair ban

Post by LiMiT7 2011-11-23, 08:36

The other day I was talking with Rardical about my ban for "tree floating" in a PM heres the chat that I was trying to have with him but he was just being immature and continually saying umad bro for hes answers.

LiMiT7: That tree i got banned for was on MY property and MAYBE i wanted it to look like that! IF ITS ON MY FUCKING PROPERTY ITS MY FUCKING RULES OK CUNT. YOU think YOUR tough cause u got staff you a fucking shit cunt.............

Rardical: Umad bro?

LiMiT7: Wouldn't you be mad too if you were banned for making the trees on YOUR property the way YOU wanted them to be?

Rardical:It's not your property. It was an open area.
    It's only your property if you get it zoned.
    stillmad bro?

LiMiT7: Even if it wasn't technically 'my property because i didn't have it zoned', which is ridiculous btw, how was that in any way harming another player? My house is out in the absolute middle of nowhere. And btw, excellent job in being staff, with reactions such as yours you must be the best staff there ever was on Orcworm...

Rardical: There were no buildings there.
    I can tell ustillmad bro.

I then didnt bother replying because he was talking from his arse

Then I got this PM from Rardical saying Enjoy your ban and he added a image

Unfair ban Bs

I see NO point of why I got a perm ban ingame when we were talking on the forum and shouldnt of been brought into the game AT ALL, He has abused his admin powers by giving me a perm which is total rubbish because I was trying to have a civilized talk with him about it but no it didn't happen
    Rardical
    Rardical
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Unfair ban Empty Re: Unfair ban

Post by Rardical 2011-11-23, 10:02

LiMiT7 wrote:LiMiT7: That tree i got banned for was on MY property and MAYBE i wanted it to look like that! IF ITS ON MY FUCKING PROPERTY ITS MY FUCKING RULES OK CUNT. YOU think YOUR tough cause u got staff you a fucking shit cunt.............

That is why you're banned. It is staying that way.
    LiMiT7
    LiMiT7

Post by LiMiT7 2011-11-23, 11:27

Mind posting exactally which rule I've broken? And I'm pretty sure you can't ban people from playing the game over something you did on the forum, especially since I haven't broken any game, or forum rules. At least most of the staff don't abuse their powers as badly as you do.
    GoDjMike
    GoDjMike

Post by GoDjMike 2011-11-23, 11:36

I'm sorry, is making accusatory statements and specifically targeting a Staff member, or anyone okay? Calling someone a "cunt" and then attacking the character of a Staff member is something that I would ban for myself. All you have shown to us is that you're immature, irrational, and disrespectful.
    Rardical
    Rardical
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Rardical 2011-11-23, 11:39

GoDjMike wrote:I'm sorry, is making accusatory statements and specifically targeting a Staff member, or anyone okay? Calling someone a "cunt" and then attacking the character of a Staff member is something that I would ban for myself. All you have shown to us is that you're immature, irrational, and disrespectful.

To add to this...

You were pissed off and being disrespectful because you were temp banned and couldn't accept that. We don't want anyone that doesn't accept their own actions.
    griffin

Unfair ban Empty dont piss off mike

Post by griffin 2011-11-23, 11:51

mike enjoys extending punishments if it happened to him
    also it is common knowledge not to break trees half way because it leaves floating tree tops that look really ghetto and everyone hates
    GoDjMike
    GoDjMike

Post by GoDjMike 2011-11-23, 11:53

If one cannot understand the rules nor accept their actions, why not extend it Griffin? If I were to temporarily ban you for something, and you did it again, I'd keep you banned. If I banned you for something and you first denied it and were very accusatory, I would keep you banned. This is a mirror of your appeal thread, and it's going to end in a similar way.
    LiMiT7
    LiMiT7

Post by LiMiT7 2011-11-23, 12:10

So your saying that I'm going to stay banned, and didn't break ANY of the forum, or server rules? And yes I was pissed off at Rardical because he was being immature with his umadro's, and that's why i threatened his character as a staff member. I see nothing wrong with returning fire after someone has insulted you and has treated you in an immature way. Also it says nothing in the rules about 'floating trees' or cutting trees down all the way, so if your going to inforce a rule in such a way, it might be helpful to players to know the rule exists.
    Rardical
    Rardical
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Rardical 2011-11-23, 12:16

Au contraire.

Section 2: Rules regarding griefing

Part 1: Defining griefing

A) Griefing is the act of vandalism, vandalism is illegal and a bannable offence
    B) Griefing is the breaking and editing of blocks in an area that is owned by someone else, marked by someone else, or blocks placed by someone else.
    C) Griefing is automatically a bannable offence regardless of how many or how few blocks have been edited.
    D) Never repair griefing of your own accord, always get a member of staff. Because if not, both players may be banned for griefing
    E) Repetitive killing of players is NOT griefing
    F) Harassment is also NOT griefing
    G) Building above or surrounding or below someone else’s blocks is considered griefing, build atleast 10 blocks away from another player
    H) If you accidentally grief into someone’s tunnel or house, do not cover it, inform a staff member and you will be forgiven, failure to do so will result in a ban. (if there are no staff present at the time, then leave it alone, and leave a post on the form about it, include co-ordinate and screenshot)
    I) DO NOT REMOVE buildings of players that are away for a long time, or have been banned. Let a staff member do that
    J) If your water or lava touches other player’s blocks, this is considered griefing.
    K) Theft of other player's water or lava is considered griefing
    L) The use of water buckets to gain access to structures you normally would not enter is considered griefing
    M) Theft of other player's blocks is considered griefing
    N) Theft from an unsecured chest IS NOT considered griefing
    O) Theft from a LWC glitched chest IS considered griefing, to check this type in /Cinfo and if the tag states “that air is not registered” or “that air is registered” its is LWC glitched (and thus theft is not allowed)
    P) Theft from a chest without first checking its LWC status is considered griefing (see section 2, part 1, rule N)
    Q) Stealing players runes e.g. powerpick. Is considered griefing (unless you have permission from the maker of said rune)
    R) It is considered griefing to set fire to other player's structures or blocks.
    S) Leaving floating tree tops will result in a short temporary ban.
    bubba_rocks
    bubba_rocks

Post by bubba_rocks 2011-11-23, 12:20

think of it this way....would you say that to your boss ( or a teacher if your balls havn't dropped) Razz but yeah notice hes a STAFF not your MOM

oh and just because nobody uses this emoticon IMMA USE IT elephant
    LiMiT7
    LiMiT7

Post by LiMiT7 2011-11-23, 12:24

Ok, must have missed it, but still, I haven't broken any server or forum rules to be permenantly banned. Especially since I've never been banned in the past for anything.
    frostythetoejam
    frostythetoejam

Post by frostythetoejam 2011-11-23, 12:39

I think the reason for the admins frustration with you is the fact that you aren't owning up to what you did. The pattern I am finding is that the admins would go much easier on you if you had owned your accusation.
    Rardical
    Rardical
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Rardical 2011-11-23, 12:53

Rardical wrote:
    LiMiT7 wrote:LiMiT7: That tree i got banned for was on MY property and MAYBE i wanted it to look like that! IF ITS ON MY FUCKING PROPERTY ITS MY FUCKING RULES OK CUNT. YOU think YOUR tough cause u got staff you a fucking shit cunt.............

That is why you're banned. It is staying that way.
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Orcworm 2011-11-23, 19:14

frostythetoejam wrote:I think the reason for the admins frustration with you is the fact that you aren't owning up to what you did. The pattern I am finding is that the admins would go much easier on you if you had owned your accusation.

This guy is smart and you should all listen to what he said...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-04-28, 03:56