Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

4 posters

The griefer trap catches another...

lac6jh
    lac6jh

The griefer trap catches another... Empty The griefer trap catches another...

Post by lac6jh 2011-02-04, 04:43

Hey guys, apparently someone doesnt like me, this was just a little grief but still one that is mine i invited a new person to the town whose name i have forgoten its in the big house tjingy that got griefed last time and wil probably continue to get griefed at the fact that it is awesome. any possible ideas for what to do with is or should it stay a griefer magnet Smile

also, every time i have to put a pic on the forum i have to use a online picture hoster because it is incompatible with my mac or?[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    battlekid
    battlekid

The griefer trap catches another... Empty Re: The griefer trap catches another...

Post by battlekid 2011-02-04, 05:01

Is that a diamond block floor????
    lac6jh
    lac6jh

The griefer trap catches another... Empty Re: The griefer trap catches another...

Post by lac6jh 2011-02-04, 05:10

no, its a glowstone floor with a moderncraft texture pack

lol i wish it was diamonds! except if it was a diamond block floor it wouldn't be there lol people would grief it all away Sad
    PureCraft
    PureCraft

Post by PureCraft 2011-02-04, 05:33

Orc is playing mw1 atm. I posted him the link.. he will check with bb later.
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Orcworm 2011-02-04, 05:49

Yes, this is a great trap, griefers love glowstone ^^. Will update post with results.

Hm, I don't think a ban needs to be done over one block, although I will bear this in mind if there is anything else that's damaged by him / her.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    lac6jh
    lac6jh

Post by lac6jh 2011-02-04, 05:59

heya orc... you didnt fix it umm could ya please or should i just parch it up nbd if ya want me to do it
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Orcworm 2011-02-08, 04:11

Solved now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-02, 23:35