Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

4 posters

Banned again.

Devan12321
    Devan12321
    Asshat

Banned again. Empty Banned again.

Post by Devan12321 2011-02-15, 00:17

Hey guys... i got banned again. im sure all of you read what happened on the other post but i will say it again yesterday i went pvping it was pope,Adrix,panda and I and we all just went around. i was in front of 3 people leaving spawn to pvp. they ended up passing me as i got double chunk error'd they all stopped at one spot so i thought why not? i killed them. one of them tunneled into a huge tunnel so i went down it. when i got to the bottom i killed him. there was diamond ore there. which people said they talked about but i did not see it on chat so i was pretty pumped. i took it as well. i understand that it was close to spawn but i dont think it should be spawn killing. spawn killing is killing in spawn and camping is waiting for them. they where away from spawn across water so it should be far enough. i havent seen a rule saying you ave to leave like 200 blocks from spawn b4 pvp but if there is please feel free to send me a link.
    i would like to be unbanned.
    all up to you guys Sad
    FillerB
    FillerB
    So long and thanks for all the fish!

Banned again. Empty Re: Banned again.

Post by FillerB 2011-02-15, 01:05

My inner grammar-Nazi would like to do nothing more then to ban your ass again for this disgustingly written appeal. However I unfortunately can't take the final decision on whether you stay banned or not. For that you'll have to wait till Orcy rolls along.

For what it's worth: I liked you, or atleast I liked your signature, so it would be shame to see it go. However you're no stranger to being banned, you know the rules and so do I. So I'm afraid a "never give up"-attitude won't help you very far this time.
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Orcworm 2011-02-15, 01:31

To draw a line under all of this I will be demoting Battlekid to Guest and unbanning Devan... On the condition that there will be no more appeals.
    Yarwood
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Yarwood 2011-02-15, 03:51

Devan12321 wrote:spawn killing is killing in spawn and camping is waiting for them

Just thought I'd pop in and say, I've been playing online FPS games since I was 12..
    True gaming definitions:

Spawn Killing - Killing inside or as soon as they leave spawn area.
    Spawn Camping - Repeatedly doing the above

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-10, 04:54