Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

+6
Pete
SuperWalrus
Orcworm
pope2142
Rendarg
TheHankTank
10 posters

To Youtube or To not Youtube That is the Question

TheHankTank
    TheHankTank

To Youtube or To not Youtube That is the Question Empty To Youtube or To not Youtube That is the Question

Post by TheHankTank 2011-02-15, 06:43

I have been watching loads of cool youtube vids lately and i have got some cool stuff that i want to show the youtube communtity.

But i am not sure whether i would be accepted or not (i am not saying that people on youtube are to judgemental)

What do you think? Very Happy
    Rendarg
    Rendarg
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

To Youtube or To not Youtube That is the Question Empty Re: To Youtube or To not Youtube That is the Question

Post by Rendarg 2011-02-15, 06:54

well, what do you want to hear? i have not the slightest idea what you want to show us so i cant really say a thing about it.
    ppl need some examples of your stuff, i can't say your videos rock without ever having seen them^^
    TheHankTank
    TheHankTank

To Youtube or To not Youtube That is the Question Empty Re: To Youtube or To not Youtube That is the Question

Post by TheHankTank 2011-02-15, 07:04

I would like to post video's of call of duty and minecraft but i only really play the 4th call of duty (because in my opinion it is the best) but that might cause issues because the "hot topic" so to speak is the 7th one (black ops).
    pope2142
    pope2142

Post by pope2142 2011-02-15, 07:05

I'd say go for it, even though i don't know you very well. but main warning is wath out for trolls, and don't go down this path....

....just a pre-warning
    TheHankTank
    TheHankTank

Post by TheHankTank 2011-02-15, 07:42

Dont worry i wont =D
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Orcworm 2011-02-15, 08:11

Youtube kids are whiny fucks, most need exterminating for corrupting the gene pool... but meh, what can you do.
    SuperWalrus
    SuperWalrus

Post by SuperWalrus 2011-02-15, 08:15

Orcworm wrote:Youtube kids are whiny fucks, most need exterminating for corrupting the gene pool... but meh, what can you do.
    That doesn't sound genocidal at all >_>
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Orcworm 2011-02-15, 08:16

Under the correct circumstances genocide wouldn't be all that bad... I better stop now.
    SuperWalrus
    SuperWalrus

Post by SuperWalrus 2011-02-15, 08:27

Orcworm wrote:Under the correct circumstances genocide wouldn't be all that bad... I better stop now.
    lol!
    Pete
    Pete

Post by Pete 2011-02-15, 10:01

Orcworm: If you murder all the low shit, who the fuck is going to be your slaves when you become emperor of the world?
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Orcworm 2011-02-15, 10:03

PetePorty wrote:Orcworm: If you murder all the low shit, who the fuck is going to be your slaves when you become emperor of the world?

That's a very good point, unfortunately.
    Pete
    Pete

Post by Pete 2011-02-15, 10:25

You just need to oppress them enough for them to feel like rats, like sub-humans, if you may; who's only purpose in like is to serve you. Make them live all together, but with constant watch, just in case rats attempt to attack humans. Make them regret being born every single second of their lives, and punish them with a fist of steel for any mistake they can do. They will die young, and reproduce fast, since sex will be their only mean to forget for a second about their horrible lives, and you will have fresh slaves again.After a couple of generations, stop being as mean to them, and start giving them a little, very little freedom. Control the media, and make them believe you freed them from the old tyrant, and then you will have many faithful and loyal servants, and you can rule through respect instead of fear.
    SuperWalrus
    SuperWalrus

Post by SuperWalrus 2011-02-15, 11:00

PetePorty wrote:You just need to oppress them enough for them to feel like rats, like sub-humans, if you may; who's only purpose in like is to serve you. Make them live all together, but with constant watch, just in case rats attempt to attack humans. Make them regret being born every single second of their lives, and punish them with a fist of steel for any mistake they can do. They will die young, and reproduce fast, since sex will be their only mean to forget for a second about their horrible lives, and you will have fresh slaves again.After a couple of generations, stop being as mean to them, and start giving them a little, very little freedom. Control the media, and make them believe you freed them from the old tyrant, and then you will have many faithful and loyal servants, and you can rule through respect instead of fear.
    My God, That is one of the most diabolical plans I have ever heard of.
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Orcworm 2011-02-15, 11:22

Porty, I think it's past your bedtime.
    Rendarg
    Rendarg
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Rendarg 2011-02-15, 11:43

SuperWalrus wrote:My God, That is one of the most diabolical plans I have ever heard of.

Actually it's the standard plan for generic simple dictators in africa, southeast asia, parts of the orient, its happening all day, we just dont care^^
    Pete
    Pete

Post by Pete 2011-02-15, 12:42

It's just 10:42 pm here, and since it's vacations, I go to sleep at 5:30 am...
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Orcworm 2011-02-15, 13:34

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Pete
    Pete

Post by Pete 2011-02-15, 13:59

Why so lonely? Want company, honey? Wink
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Orcworm 2011-02-15, 14:07

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Rulyon
    Rulyon
    Donator
    Donator

Post by Rulyon 2011-02-15, 18:12

Well, back to the original topic. Hank, if you want to start your own YouTube channel, Dodger has some good advice here. Check it:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

She's got a very good thing to consider in there.

Sorry, don't know how to imbed video, so you'll have to watch I in a new window.

Last edited by Rulyon on 2011-02-16, 00:05; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Original link lead to mobile version of YouTube.)
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Orcworm 2011-02-15, 23:56

Might want to fix those links Rulyon, unless it's just me, it just redirects me to a mobile version of the Youtube homepage.
    Rulyon
    Rulyon
    Donator
    Donator

Post by Rulyon 2011-02-16, 00:03

Ah, thanks, yes, I was browsing on my iPhone, so I'm not surprised to hear it was the mobile version.

/fixed.
    PureCraft
    PureCraft

Post by PureCraft 2011-02-16, 01:50

PetePorty wrote:You just need to oppress them enough for them to feel like rats, like sub-humans, if you may; who's only purpose in like is to serve you. Make them live all together, but with constant watch, just in case rats attempt to attack humans. Make them regret being born every single second of their lives, and punish them with a fist of steel for any mistake they can do. They will die young, and reproduce fast, since sex will be their only mean to forget for a second about their horrible lives, and you will have fresh slaves again.After a couple of generations, stop being as mean to them, and start giving them a little, very little freedom. Control the media, and make them believe you freed them from the old tyrant, and then you will have many faithful and loyal servants, and you can rule through respect instead of fear.
    MONSTER!
    FillerB
    FillerB
    So long and thanks for all the fish!

Post by FillerB 2011-02-16, 02:16

*pinks away tear* I'm so proud. Though there are a few problems (cramped living conditions -> unhealthy parents -> unhealthy/deformed children -> unfit for slave labor and the amount of time this plan takes to pay off means your undeserving children profit of it and not you), you are slowly getting there. Keep it up.
    Pete
    Pete

Post by Pete 2011-02-16, 02:48

Well, the idea is that they don't live past 30, and should start having children at 15, that means, in 30 years 2 generations have passed, and the new slaves have no idea about the oppression, and therefore, they won't try to attack you, since they will only know that style of life. Anything better you give from then is a gift. See, in 40 years, (10 years more) they'll love you for all the good stuff you've done, and it'll be perfect.

@Filler, the crappy living conditions don't need to be THAT crappy, only enough to have them relatively skinny, and for them to feel like dirt; a little sleep deprivation and being constantly watched, added to small living spaces and being away from family will do it, they don't need to actually be dying for it to work.
    PureCraft
    PureCraft

Post by PureCraft 2011-02-16, 03:14

talking about taking over the world: What happened to that guy in cuba again?
    Rendarg
    Rendarg
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Rendarg 2011-02-16, 07:23

the commandante? or that fat guy
    Pete
    Pete

Post by Pete 2011-02-16, 10:05

Fidel Castro is always bordering death; but since Cuba has extremely good doctors, and the guy has enough money to get 100 of them to treat him 24/7 for all eternity, he's somehow still alive. I wouldn't give him more than 5 years, though. In the meanwhile, Raúl Castro, his brother, is running the country, and he won't die for 10-15 more years.
    TheHankTank
    TheHankTank

Post by TheHankTank 2011-02-22, 01:13

I just come back after 3 day's away and find this!
    Rulyon
    Rulyon
    Donator
    Donator

Post by Rulyon 2011-02-22, 01:26

I refer you to my link, Hank.
    TheHankTank
    TheHankTank

Post by TheHankTank 2011-02-22, 02:33

Yup just looking.
    Pete
    Pete

Post by Pete 2011-02-22, 02:42

No; you come back after 6 days and find this...
    TheHankTank
    TheHankTank

Post by TheHankTank 2011-02-22, 03:37

I still find it and am horrified.
    TheHankTank
    TheHankTank

Post by TheHankTank 2011-02-22, 23:29

Orcworm wrote:Youtube kids are whiny fucks, most need exterminating for corrupting the gene pool... but meh, what can you do.

Why every time you respond to my topics does it have something about killing or enslaving
    darkxephos
    darkxephos

Location : A secret location off the south side of the Erskine bridge

Post by darkxephos 2011-02-23, 00:59

cba reading any pages other than the first so if you still havent made youre mind up the best thing to do is just ignore any haters ,take bluexephos for example ,they just ignore the haters and concentrate on the fans ,you should do the same ,i'll probably watch them ...
    TheHankTank
    TheHankTank

Post by TheHankTank 2011-02-23, 01:29

darkxephos wrote:cba reading any pages other than the first so if you still havent made youre mind up the best thing to do is just ignore any haters ,take bluexephos for example ,they just ignore the haters and concentrate on the fans ,you should do the same ,i'll probably watch them ...

The best piece of advice in the hole 3 pages

Thanks. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-12, 01:36