Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

4 posters

Orcworm it was not me who griefed it as lustrum and the guy who reported me

speedymitto
    speedymitto

Orcworm it was not me who griefed it as lustrum and the guy who reported me Empty Orcworm it was not me who griefed it as lustrum and the guy who reported me

Post by speedymitto 2011-02-16, 06:13

my sister.... she did it omg Sad Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad Sad im not crying im to manly... but can you unban me cus it wasnt me a second chance maybe???????????
    cus im lonely without my fav surver Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea geek
    speedymitto
    speedymitto

Orcworm it was not me who griefed it as lustrum and the guy who reported me Empty Re: Orcworm it was not me who griefed it as lustrum and the guy who reported me

Post by speedymitto 2011-02-16, 06:13

WAKA WAKA :d
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Orcworm it was not me who griefed it as lustrum and the guy who reported me Empty Re: Orcworm it was not me who griefed it as lustrum and the guy who reported me

Post by Orcworm 2011-02-16, 06:20

One more chance, considering the damage wasn't *that* severe.
    Pete
    Pete

Post by Pete 2011-02-16, 06:41

Just a reminder though, if you ever double post in my forums, you're as good as gone.
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Orcworm 2011-02-16, 06:42

*Ahem*... YOUR forums? xD.
    Pete
    Pete

Post by Pete 2011-02-16, 06:47

I used to say " my (our/their/his) forums"; but now that I own them (and you), I didn't think that was necessary.
    FillerB
    FillerB
    So long and thanks for all the fish!

Post by FillerB 2011-02-16, 07:00

As long as we're posting in a locked topic.... again... I would like to point out that this is the first time I have seen the "Sister Excuse" instead of the "Brother Excuse" successfully used.
    Pete
    Pete

Post by Pete 2011-02-16, 07:16

Well, our philosophy is "Just because you can post on locked topics; it DOES mean you should do it".

Also, I'm still waiting for the ninja granny excuse...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 14:17