Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

5 posters

Friend was banned. Please read Orc

crazykyle44

Friend was banned. Please read Orc Empty Friend was banned. Please read Orc

Post by crazykyle44 2011-02-17, 10:59

My friend was banned from the server for griefing. A matter that is punished by banning. But the reason i think my friend ( Steeshio ) should be unbanned is because he is a new player. A player who didnt even know what griefing ment. So if he didnt know what it ment, how was he supposed to know he was doing it? He now knows what it means and feels sorry for what he done and i know that he wont do it again, either on purpose or by accident.
    And from what ive heard he done near to no damage to the players property.So if you please, can you unban him and let this whole misunderstanding be a warning to him? Thanks for reading

Rendarg
    Rendarg
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Friend was banned. Please read Orc Empty Re: Friend was banned. Please read Orc

Post by Rendarg 2011-02-17, 11:08

crazykyle44 wrote:And from what ive heard he done near to no damage to the players property.So if you please, can you unban him and let this whole misunderstanding be a warning to him? Thanks for reading

Well from what ive heard he flooded someones home with lava, and that is really really... really fucked up. Anyone got screenshots of that place?
    crazykyle44

Post by crazykyle44 2011-02-17, 11:12

Flooded with lava? i didnt hear that at all and i was sitting readin everything the accuser was saying about his/her place. And as i said, any/all damage was unintentional and regreted.
    Rendarg
    Rendarg
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Rendarg 2011-02-17, 11:34

Yes lava, thats what gamemaster1494 said. Some lava on aapl2s house, but i dont know the details. So if anyone got some screenshots of the incident, guess that would help
    mtbers
    mtbers

Post by mtbers 2011-02-17, 12:26

Steeshio destroyed many glass, dirt, cobble blocks in a house that was above ground and quite visibly, an established house. It could not have been done unintentionally, i.e., accidently tunneling into it.

Grieving is just a word that describes an action you do not do anywhere. In reality do you go around destroying things that do not belong to you? So how could Steeshio not know what he was doing was wrong?

Have your friend, Steeshio, apply if he really wants to be back on the server.
    Pete
    Pete

Post by Pete 2011-02-17, 12:37

"I didn't know that destrying someone else's building was against the rules."

At some point, I'll murder someone just to tell the cops: "I didn't know killing people was wrong."

What a bunch of assholes...
    mtbers
    mtbers

Post by mtbers 2011-02-17, 12:45

PetePorty wrote:" At some point, I'll murder someone just to tell the cops: "I didn't know killing people was wrong."

10 Years from now
    hmmm.. So Pete, asked Rose the Santiago Correctional Facility therapist, did you play a lot of violent games in your youth?
    Pete
    Pete

Post by Pete 2011-02-17, 12:54

Of course I did... When I was really small, I used to play a game where an Itallian guy with a moustache jumped on poor little turtles and killed them... Then when I grew up, I played a game where skeletons shoot at you, and gigant spiders attempt to eat you... You also need to run from walking bombs, and even from people, for they could kill you too... It was a world where you had to kill or be killed... But what actually made me mad wasn't the game itself, but the people using MY forums! They were total asses, and all I wanted to do was shove a diamond sword up their butts. (Except for Filler, where you'd need to change "diamond sword" for... <something>.)
    gamemaster1494
    gamemaster1494
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by gamemaster1494 2011-02-17, 13:16

He dug a 1 block in to aapl2's house. Then placed a lava source. Made it to where you couldn't get to the source without going to the top of the structure. Also destroyed 2 blocks by the door to get into the structure. To me it seems he KNEW what he was doing. Sorry but I believe this should stay a ban. It seemed like he knew what he was doing. =B

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-15, 00:07