Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

+6
Yarwood
FillerB
PureCraft
Orcworm
Pete
TangyLimeOrgasm
10 posters

Okay. So I might be finally banned. Deets in here.

TangyLimeOrgasm

Okay. So I might be finally banned. Deets in here.  Empty Okay. So I might be finally banned. Deets in here.

Post by TangyLimeOrgasm 2011-03-25, 07:44

< IF YOU'RE READING THIS, NO ONE CAN HAVE MY SHIT YET. APPEAL IS IN PROCESS. >

So, whatthefuckisthis?

I just got banned, with no reason explained to me. I would hint at it being PureCraft, simply for him saying "Speak of the devil" then booting me.

IF IT IS REGARDING THE COMMENT THAT ORCWORM IS TO FUCK HIS MOTHER, I DO APOLOGIZE.

Thank you.

Pete
    Pete

Okay. So I might be finally banned. Deets in here.  Empty Re: Okay. So I might be finally banned. Deets in here.

Post by Pete 2011-03-25, 07:46

Please don't use all caps, there's a rule against that. About the appeal, I'm sure either Orcworm or the "Banee" will answer shortly.
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Okay. So I might be finally banned. Deets in here.  Empty Re: Okay. So I might be finally banned. Deets in here.

Post by Orcworm 2011-03-25, 07:46

This is about your 7th ban now.
    PureCraft
    PureCraft

Post by PureCraft 2011-03-25, 07:48

Guess why.
    FillerB
    FillerB
    So long and thanks for all the fish!

Post by FillerB 2011-03-25, 07:50

Guys, can we get serious here? Maybe a nice log or screenshot?
    TangyLimeOrgasm

Post by TangyLimeOrgasm 2011-03-25, 07:51

I had one of my ban screen, saying havefunappealing.

Seriously, I have the right to have my ban explained to me before we type in the command.

This can be deemed as an abuse of power.

EDIT: BRB Nap. Will resolve in an hour.
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Orcworm 2011-03-25, 07:56

Apparently PC has 'gone for a shower', so we'll hopefully see this proof soon.
    PureCraft
    PureCraft

Post by PureCraft 2011-03-25, 08:03

Downloading log, quotes will follow.
    Some offences n other stuff:
    Code:

2011-03-25 04:21:08 [INFO] [§9Donator§f] §3TangyLimeOrgasm§f: Orc. Fuck your mother.
    2011-03-24 12:25:09 [INFO] [§9Donator§f] §3TangyLimeOrgasm§f: besides making it suck less ass?
    2011-03-24 10:55:53 [INFO] [§9Donator§f] §3TangyLimeOrgasm§f: CONGRATULATIONS. Lazy poor cunts
    2011-03-24 10:04:49 [INFO] [§9Donator§f] §3TangyLimeOrgasm§f: fuck the fucking fuckers
    2011-03-24 09:31:37 [INFO] [§9Donator§f] §3TangyLimeOrgasm§f: And you're being stupid
    2011-03-23 03:57:59 [INFO] [§9Donator§f] §3TangyLimeOrgasm§f: I don't buy fecal matter
    2011-03-23 03:58:00 [INFO] [§9Donator§f] §3TangyLimeOrgasm§f: I make it
    2011-03-23 03:58:12 [INFO] [§9Donator§f] §3TangyLimeOrgasm§f: Ask your mom, she just bought my last batch
    (yes the dates are diffrent sometimes I had to search backwards)
    Immature as fuck.

Last edited by PureCraft on 2011-03-25, 08:26; edited 1 time in total
    Yarwood
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Yarwood 2011-03-25, 08:18

TangyLimeOrgasm wrote:

IF IT IS REGARDING THE COMMENT THAT ORCWORM IS TO FUCK HIS MOTHER, I DO APOLOGIZE.

Nice knowing you. Razz
    Pete
    Pete

Post by Pete 2011-03-25, 08:21

Then again we've never banned a person for offensive language, have we?
    PureCraft
    PureCraft

Post by PureCraft 2011-03-25, 08:27

We have, latest example: Roov, extremly rasicst comments'n other stuff.
    Saying bad things about a staffs mother is never a good idea.

Rulyon
    Rulyon
    Donator
    Donator

Post by Rulyon 2011-03-25, 08:30

PetePorty wrote:Please don't use all caps, there's a rule against that. About the appeal, I'm sure either Orcworm or the "Banee" will answer shortly.

[slightlyofftopic]The word to use here is "banner". The "banee" would be the recipient of the ban, I.e. Tangy.[/slightlyofftopic]
    PureCraft
    PureCraft

Post by PureCraft 2011-03-25, 08:32

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    FillerB
    FillerB

Post by FillerB 2011-03-25, 08:35

Why? Why, why, why, why, why, WHY do you keep pulling shit like this Tangy? How many time have you been banned by now? How many times does it have to be until it FINALLY gets through your thick skull what you can and cannot do while trolling? Enough I say.

Vote for IP-ban on both the forum and the server. I've seen enough of this failure of a troll. You are obviously not willing to learn from your mistakes and your "appeal" is also less than sincere.
    PureCraft
    PureCraft

Post by PureCraft 2011-03-25, 08:40

Wait for response before final ban.
    Monstaboi
    Monstaboi

Post by Monstaboi 2011-03-25, 08:50

What /rule did he break? ive never seen anyone banned for offensive language, i mean look at cowwface. he would be gone in seconds if rudness was not allowed.
    EDIT: (as to not make another post)
    @ the code list about tangy, anything can/will look bad out of context. and im not really seeing what you mean here ruly, but thats probly just me failing.

Last edited by Monstaboi on 2011-03-25, 09:06; edited 2 times in total
    Rulyon
    Rulyon
    Donator
    Donator

Post by Rulyon 2011-03-25, 08:52

Cowwface is indeed in his "second chance probation" right now Monsta. Topic cleaned.

Last edited by Rulyon on 2011-03-25, 08:56; edited 1 time in total
    Pete
    Pete

Post by Pete 2011-03-25, 08:53

And racism is different, actually. I'm not defending him, nor saying that we ban him. But really, you should have real reasons to ban someone, not just "not liking them" or "they broke an arbitrary social rule that wasn't stated anywhere other than my mind".
    PureCraft
    PureCraft

Post by PureCraft 2011-03-25, 08:55

Its the pricipe dude, do you trust someone who got banned 7 times now?!
    He acts like a 12 years old...
    just check the logs yourself...
    Pete
    Pete

Post by Pete 2011-03-25, 09:02

I think I've heard you say pretty much the same thing at some point, Pure. I also don't see anything "banable" there. What's with your grudge against him?
    PureCraft
    PureCraft

Post by PureCraft 2011-03-25, 09:05

Have you ever even meet him ingame?
    Pete
    Pete

Post by Pete 2011-03-25, 09:10

Yes I have, actually. I have met him in-game more times than FillerB. (On Orc's only, of course.)
    PureCraft
    PureCraft

Post by PureCraft 2011-03-25, 09:12

Are 7 bans even appealable? (points at
    cowwface topic)
    FillerB
    FillerB

Post by FillerB 2011-03-25, 09:15

Admins continue discussion here -> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Pete
    Pete

Post by Pete 2011-03-25, 09:17

Cowwface hasn't appealed, AFAIK. I don't think calling it an "appeal" is correct; I just think there shouldn't have been a ban in the first place.

EDIT: Ok, Filler.
    patrickfreed
    patrickfreed
    Forum Staff
    Forum Staff

Post by patrickfreed 2011-03-25, 10:04

[opinion=patrickfreed]Here's my view:
    Staff can ban for breaking the /rules, rules that Orc has put on everyone. They can also ban for multiple /kicks. Staff should not be able to ban for things not on /rules or not after multiple /kicks. Orc should handle things like that. If a staff member sees things he considers "improper" then he should screenshot it and post it in the admin forum or whatever you guys use.
    To sum it up: Breaking the /rules = ban
    offending others=/kick
    multiple /kicks = ban
    offending others =/= ban on first offense.
    Btw: I have have no idea whether Tangy has been kicked for this before so dont flame me Razz
    [\opinion]
    TangyLimeOrgasm

Post by TangyLimeOrgasm 2011-03-25, 10:30

Hi.

This could be my last post right now. Oh lord.

Before I form up some sort of a definitive statement as to why I got banned, I think it's lulz there's an admin topic on me. I feel that I am aweseome for that reason alone.

Am I a terrorist threat? Probs.
    Have I caused glorious diaspointment on this server? Sometimes.
    Widespread to the point where I've upset a lot of people? No.

To PureCraft:

If you kept a log of how many dirty curse words (Which we will inevitably get to in a moment, because out of all the things you could have banned me on, you banned me for that) don't you think you should have notified Orc, or even myself about my behavior? Don't we have a warning system, and then a kick, and then a ban? I should have been notified first. Even if FillerB asked me to say:

"Gee, that was an incredibly stupid troll. It was dumb."

I probably would have reasoned with him, and I probably would have taken it down. Pure, for you to suddenly take most of my literature and post it on an appeal TODAY, would probably lead to you having a bad day, or you haven't filled your ban quota. Not only at that, but you went at it the wrong way.

For a silly case such as offensive language (without previous warnings), let's compare it to finding weed in a car, and a cop pulls you over. If swearing was the weed, and the cop[admin] catches it, does the cop:
    A) See it, gasp, pull the man out of the car and arrest him abruptly, then throw him into the car and drive off,
    B) Chat up the man, inform him that he found weed, bicker ensues, and he is taken away to custody (not an accurate scenario, but hopefully you understand.)

B type usually occurs everywhere else, and when I had the power to ban back when I was a donator, I did exactly that. A ensued today, by PureCraft.

Without a simple explanation, or pull aside, which one does when they point out a flaw in the person, or crime committer, he just simply banned me. He did not follow a proper procedure to banning a person of immediate danger (it's probably different with griefers and swearers, but I wasn't griefing), and even so there is a warn, ban, kick policy in effect for swearing, and I have yet to follow such protocol, and not too many mods and admins have for quite some time. No one is banned just for swearing (except me, for some strange reason, this 1 (ONE) time, and because PureCraft not only use this protocol, but abused it through a simple ban, and furthermore a ban without explanation, it is the negligence of admin PureCraft that has caused this misfortune, and he himself should be demoted or punished, as opposed to myself, TangyLimeOrgasm.

Furthermore, I have yet to be put on the banning block for something as ridiculous as this. Again, if this was a real, riveting, and pressuring issue to the server, proper and ethical behavior of a mod or admin should be to pull the person aside and inform them of the actions that need to stop (hence the warn, kick, ban policy, in which again, PureCraft skipped the first two, and went to the ban.) Therefore, my previous accusations (not bans, I have yet to be banned permanently, otherwise I'd still be on this server.) don't fit the bill for my poor language, which again, should have been brought to my attention if it were a PRESSING issue, which it obviously was not, and can not be proved unless PureCraft or someone else pulls up the logs and watches for my warnings. But ask yourself: Do you really think there's many? When you drop a couple of potty mouth words, or make up an awesome and sassy phrase towards someone or their mother, are you warned that that was a low blow and that it should be dealt with? [oops, caps]

As well, with a couple of you angry birds getting bothered and hot over the comment over Orcworm's mother, which I made a poorly typed heart underneath in game, I think it's safe to say we let Orc worry about that one. P.S Where is his actual imput? His is the only one that truly matters guys.

I would also ask that because this will be my statement to pretty much save me, I would ask that if PureCrafts true negligence towards the rules and him taking my words out of context as pointed out by MonstaBoi is not enough to convince you that he is the one at fault for creating this mess, as well as the general lack of care of potty-mouthism (until now) that I be spared a separate post to hand out my belongings on the server before I am banned.

TL;DR version/Summary (WARNING, STRONG LANGUAGE AND CAPITAL LETTERS USAGE AS SHOWN UNDER HERE)
    Spoiler:

I will defend myself further if further questioning points arise, but for now I would wish to be back on the server, and from there I will ignore PureCraft, as he was the sole driver of placing a ban over me, and without it, this wouldn't have happened.

Peace.

P.S Nice pic of the Grammar Nazi, Pure.
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Orcworm 2011-03-25, 10:33

"PureCraft abused his powers when banning me, and did not take the necessary precautions of the warn,kick,ban policy put in place by OrcWorm, did not inform me of my rights first, and should be demoted to the point that he is taught a lesson about banning in general. He also quoted me out of context."

That 'policy' is used when dealing with a player that hasn't been banned before. I know for a fact I've banned you myself atleast twice in the past.
    TangyLimeOrgasm

Post by TangyLimeOrgasm 2011-03-25, 10:36

Finally.

When and where was this stated?

- I should still be granted an awareness.
    - Can you list me the times that I have been legitimately banned? It wasn't seven times, that's rediculous.
    - Are mods and admins still genuinely upholding this so-called rule? Why must I fall victim to it all of a sudden?

Bias, man.

Can you at least give us your side, Orc?

EDIT: Have fun appealing? This was the only warning I got when I was banned. Was this just?
    Pete
    Pete

Post by Pete 2011-03-25, 10:38

Tangy: We're not discussing about you or about PureCraft; we're discussing about the ban, considering it's reason, and deciding whether it was correct or not. Sincerely, if we WERE discussing about you two; you'd probably lose, so I think you're better off not bringing that up. Wink (Also, we're talking about it, please be patient.)

Also, individual sides don't really matter; we get to one and only one conclusion in the end.
    TangyLimeOrgasm

Post by TangyLimeOrgasm 2011-03-25, 10:41

But we, and our actions pertaining to the ban are two important parts of the ban!!!!

One without the other, and it wouldn't have happened. This is a revolutionary case that should shape swearing laws for the rest of the server.
    Pete
    Pete

Post by Pete 2011-03-25, 10:43

Yes, we're discussing about a ban issued on a previously banned user for swearing. We're not discussing about PureCraft banning TangyLimeOrgasm for swearing. Just wait, mate, we're on it. It may take some time, since the admin forum is the one that works the slowest.
    TangyLimeOrgasm

Post by TangyLimeOrgasm 2011-03-25, 10:45

Nah, I just don't want to shoot my mouth off randomly, and now that I know that, I don't have much to go on about. Can't you just post bail already so I can go back on the server? Lol.
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Orcworm 2011-03-25, 10:56

It's the same story every time.

And unfortunately I do not have a log that dates back to November, considering a player's second ban means there's no chance of an appeal I'm not sure why this topic exists in the first place anyway.
    Jarvisd
    Jarvisd
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Jarvisd 2011-03-25, 11:04

So are we allowed to ban for being rude to staff?
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Orcworm 2011-03-25, 11:05

Jarvisd wrote:So are we allowed to ban for being rude to staff?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    TangyLimeOrgasm

Post by TangyLimeOrgasm 2011-03-25, 11:08

So today is the day, huh.

Eh, Al Capone did all sorts of shit, and he gets yanked on tax evasion.

Silly silly. Is this regarding the forum? Or the server? Because your golden rules on the forum state otherwise, and I'd imagine in-game is no different.
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Orcworm 2011-03-25, 11:16

The point of this is not the fact that you were banned for merely swearing. The point is that you've been repeatedly banned and unbanned, then you do something else stupid to get yourself banned again. Clearly you haven't learnt anything from being given a second chance...again...and again.

I see no point in giving you yet another chance.
    TangyLimeOrgasm

Post by TangyLimeOrgasm 2011-03-25, 11:21

So that's what that's about.

Out of all the times you bust me, you bust me now.

Oh well, nothing great lives forever.

Orc, you're a great guy, and I respect how you run your server.

But seriously, you're going to send me home because the last kicker was swearing.

That's jokes.

Shall I start making my will?
    FillerB
    FillerB

Post by FillerB 2011-03-25, 11:28

I feel the need to mention, to both every player whether administrative or not, that the ban itself was in this case, NOT justified. While you acted like a total unfunny asshole PureCraft had no reason to ban you for it, you're illustrious reputation and colorful history have worked against you. You have been a horrible little troll for a long time and despite more than enough warnings you still fail to improve your behavior. So even though you are right that you shouldn't have been banned for this, we are still going to do it. An asshole move? Certainly. Something that should have happened a long time ago? Absolutely.
    TangyLimeOrgasm

Post by TangyLimeOrgasm 2011-03-25, 11:36

Well, I always knew this server ran a little crooked, but I'm glad that I was the one to prove it.

But I'm tired of attempting to tell people how justice works, but let's be honest, no one gives a fuck until they're here.

It's now that I realize that it doesn't matter, I fucking won this, but it's my history of being RIGHT and unbanned until now that I realize that this is a crooked system.

Sure, I just was inherited a new town, (which I 100% leave to MonstaBoi, as well as the belongings in Battlekid's house.) and I would have stayed a bit longer, but what we as a server completely misunderstand is this:

- I constantly dodge bullshit allegations because I am right, and I think that's the reason I belong on this server. I've gotten myself out of situations, and I think out of all this shit, it serves a precedent, as I always show that I am almost never in the wrong, and I've avoided all sorts of bans because they were bullshit. My history should only help me, not hinder me. And swearing? Seriously? What's going to happen to Pure?
    Pete
    Pete

Post by Pete 2011-03-25, 11:37

Alright, I think the decision is taken, so I'll lock this to prevent further flamewars. Sorry mate; hope to see you again some day.
    Yarwood
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Yarwood 2011-03-25, 11:41

Just saying, we no longer give your items away if you're banned.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-19, 21:56