Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

+5
PureCraft
Monstaboi
Pete
FillerB
sieve
9 posters

Free at last! Free at last! Thank God Almighty, I am free at last!

sieve
    sieve

Free at last! Free at last! Thank God Almighty, I am free at last! Empty Free at last! Free at last! Thank God Almighty, I am free at last!

Post by sieve 2011-04-06, 06:54

hello everyone (specifically forum staff).

I would just like to apologize for my behavior a few days ago. I'm used to the lawlessness of other forums, the benevolent oligarchy of Orcworm's forums is a foreign concept to me. Having said that'll I'll do my best to change my attitude (the aforementioned forums have made me rather dickish on the internet at times, admittedly). I look forward to changing people's negative opinions of me. The last thing I want is to become the next Tangy.

Hugs and Kisses,
    sieve
    FillerB
    FillerB
    So long and thanks for all the fish!

Free at last! Free at last! Thank God Almighty, I am free at last! Empty Re: Free at last! Free at last! Thank God Almighty, I am free at last!

Post by FillerB 2011-04-06, 06:59

sieve wrote:...the benevolent oligarchy of Orcworm's forums...

*snorts*

But anyway, I don't personally care whether you are dickish or not because let's be fair, I'm an asshole myself, but do try to learn the boundaries.
    Pete
    Pete

Free at last! Free at last! Thank God Almighty, I am free at last! Empty Re: Free at last! Free at last! Thank God Almighty, I am free at last!

Post by Pete 2011-04-06, 07:03

You'll never be as cool as Tangy. Also, Filler... Yeah, but you're *our* asshole. <3
    Monstaboi
    Monstaboi

Post by Monstaboi 2011-04-06, 07:12

sieve wrote: The last thing I want is to become the next Tangy.
    tangy was awesome, tyvm Very Happy
    sieve
    sieve

Post by sieve 2011-04-06, 07:17

Monstaboi wrote:
    sieve wrote: The last thing I want is to become the next Tangy.
    tangy was awesome, tyvm Very Happy

I know but that doesn't change the fact that hes gone
    PureCraft
    PureCraft

Post by PureCraft 2011-04-06, 07:26

No Pwte, his ass is mine! ^_^
    Pete
    Pete

Post by Pete 2011-04-06, 07:37

Lol, you wish.
    FillerB
    FillerB
    So long and thanks for all the fish!

Post by FillerB 2011-04-06, 07:38

On another note, I can't be the only one who though Rita Repulsa/Power Rangers when he read the first part of the topic title.
    PureCraft
    PureCraft

Post by PureCraft 2011-04-06, 07:39

Move your lazy ass from Chile to the Netherlands and we talk on :p
    Pete
    Pete

Post by Pete 2011-04-06, 07:42

Sincerely, since I was 9, I've always wanted to live in the Netherlands... I'd gladly go after finishing studies though.
    PureCraft
    PureCraft

Post by PureCraft 2011-04-06, 07:45

You like the wooden shoes don't you? Razz
    However, If you really visit the Netherlands, come over here to Germany, one hour drive to the border from Bielefeld.
    Pete
    Pete

Post by Pete 2011-04-06, 07:49

That's in like... 6 years, mate. Razz
    Monstaboi
    Monstaboi

Post by Monstaboi 2011-04-06, 07:52

*music plays*
    I DONT WANNA WAIT! FOR OUR LIVEEESS TO BE OVERRRRR! (allcaps ftw)
    sieve
    sieve

Post by sieve 2011-04-06, 08:08

America is a butt country, i want to move to Europe when I'm out of school
    Baldymoint7
    Baldymoint7

Post by Baldymoint7 2011-04-06, 10:21

BuTT F*** country? I didn't view you as rude anyway sieve Very Happy <3
    sieve
    sieve

Post by sieve 2011-04-06, 13:13

Baldymoint7 wrote:BuTT F*** country? I didn't view you as rude anyway sieve Very Happy <3

Notice I didn't say butt fuck, just butt just don't agree with a lot of decisions made to protect democracy Neutral

Rather live in Switzerland or something where everyone doesn't hate me strictly for my government's shitty decisions
    GaMerG77
    GaMerG77
    Donator
    Donator

Post by GaMerG77 2011-04-06, 13:49

Sieve you bastard you took my word "oligarchy"!
    Lizardman
    Lizardman

Post by Lizardman 2011-04-06, 13:53

How do you own a word that's not very uncommon? :/
    GaMerG77
    GaMerG77
    Donator
    Donator

Post by GaMerG77 2011-04-06, 13:58

Just dont, man. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Oh, and it's pretty uncommon to me. Don't make fights you won't win.
    sieve
    sieve

Post by sieve 2011-04-06, 14:01

GaMerG77 wrote:Sieve you bastard you took my word "oligarchy"!

maybe thats why it popped up in my head, idk Shocked

STOP CONTROLLING MY THOUGHTS YOU BASTARD!
    Lizardman
    Lizardman

Post by Lizardman 2011-04-06, 14:02

I'm surprised you used it in the correct context. Are you intrigued with social/political sciences as well?
    Rulyon
    Rulyon
    Donator
    Donator

Post by Rulyon 2011-04-07, 00:02

Welcome back, Sieve! I hope there's no hard feelings involved. I didn't want to do that, but things were getting so out of hand with everyone lately that I had to make a statement. You were, unfortunately, the poor fella to get the banhammer. I'm trying to continue the trend Pete started here, turning a chaotic mess into something more in tune with a swiss watch. I REEEALLLY hated having to make an example of you. -.-
    sieve
    sieve

Post by sieve 2011-04-07, 06:59

Lizardman wrote:I'm surprised you used it in the correct context. Are you intrigued with social/political sciences as well?

Yeah, back in the day, I had a chubby for ancient Greece and Sparta was an oligarchy.

And don't sweat it Rulyon, i was out of line and you were just doing your job, I would have temp banned me too I love you

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-11, 16:46