Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

+5
Vespasian
Metalsmith
Lizardman
Orcworm
UrMomsMoat
9 posters

UrMomsMoat's House griefed+ stuff stolen

UrMomsMoat
    UrMomsMoat

UrMomsMoat's House griefed+ stuff stolen Empty UrMomsMoat's House griefed+ stuff stolen

Post by UrMomsMoat 2011-04-07, 08:56

Hello, i have lost all my stuff do to griefers who griefed there way into my house, and got into my chest. i was worried all of last night because yesterday, the server had logging in problems. me and my friend got on for a while, so i unlocked the chest so he could access our stuff. after he logged, i was about to left click on my chest to lock it when -BAM!- lag out. i was unable to connect for the rest of the night.

Str, the mod has found and banned several griefers that griefed my house. he has directed me to post here.
    i lost the following items:
    -4 Diamond
    -71 Iron
    -10 gold
    -3 iron pickaxes
    -4 iron spades
    -34 ladders
    -20 torches
    -120 coal
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

UrMomsMoat's House griefed+ stuff stolen Empty Re: UrMomsMoat's House griefed+ stuff stolen

Post by Orcworm 2011-04-07, 09:16

I'm sorry, but any LWC modifications are completely your doing (Only I have access to /lwc admin) and thus there's only yourself to blame for it. Take a look at /lwc -m, there's no need to unlock a chest to grant more than one player access to it.

You may want to try /lwc -m @playername in the future.
    UrMomsMoat
    UrMomsMoat

UrMomsMoat's House griefed+ stuff stolen Empty Re: UrMomsMoat's House griefed+ stuff stolen

Post by UrMomsMoat 2011-04-07, 09:24

Orcworm wrote:I'm sorry, but any LWC modifications are completely your doing (Only I have access to /lwc admin) and thus there's only yourself to blame for it. Take a look at /lwc -m, there's no need to unlock a chest to grant more than one player access to it.

You may want to try /lwc -m @playername in the future.
    thanks, your a bunch of help.
    Lizardman
    Lizardman

Post by Lizardman 2011-04-07, 09:28

It's your responsibility to protect your belongings, as it should be.
    UrMomsMoat
    UrMomsMoat

Post by UrMomsMoat 2011-04-07, 10:09

Lizardman wrote:It's your responsibility to protect your belongings, as it should be.
    as i said before, i lagged out and couldn't get back on. since i have school, you know, education? you're servers really laggy as well.
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Orcworm 2011-04-07, 10:13

Obviously it isn't doing you much good.

your*
    Lizardman
    Lizardman

Post by Lizardman 2011-04-07, 10:14

I'll leave the grammar nazism to someone else. Too easy for me. :3 (Damn, ninja'd. XD)

Anyway, I've helped you with a multitude of issues, so you cannot say it's OUR wrongdoing that you are irresponsible. >.>

If you choose to go, bai. :3
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Orcworm 2011-04-07, 10:17

UrMomsMoat wrote:you're servers really laggy as well.

Let me know how you always plan to stop a DDOS attack - then get back to me.

(I would pull the whole "Beta server software with multitude of plugins stacked on top" card but it's been done to death already)
    Metalsmith
    Metalsmith

Post by Metalsmith 2011-04-07, 12:29

I knew some server owners who were fairly proficient at attempting to stop ddos attacks on their servers (Half life mod). Though they owned the servers and rented the bandwidth, not sure how you handle your or what you do.
    Vespasian
    Vespasian

Post by Vespasian 2011-04-07, 13:16

UrMomsMoat wrote:
    Lizardman wrote:It's your responsibility to protect your belongings, as it should be.
    as i said before, i lagged out and couldn't get back on. since i have school, you know, education? you're servers really laggy as well.

Your incredibly tenous grasp of the English language contradicts the above statement. Very Happy
    GaMerG77
    GaMerG77
    Donator
    Donator

Post by GaMerG77 2011-04-07, 13:17

Vespasian wrote:
    UrMomsMoat wrote:

Your incredibly tenous grasp of the English language contradicts the above statement. Very Happy
    Don't try to be a smartass. <--- 666th Post. Twisted Evil
    Yarwood
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Yarwood 2011-04-07, 13:28

Actually its your 667th, newb.
    GaMerG77
    GaMerG77
    Donator
    Donator

Post by GaMerG77 2011-04-07, 13:34

Actually, That WAS my 666th but I posted afterwards Didn't think It was as good idea but It gave me the ability to call you a newb. Newb. /me goes to " 127.0.0.1" to slap YARWOODUK and not BenR but I'll slap both just incase.
    Lizardman
    Lizardman

Post by Lizardman 2011-04-07, 13:35

Calling admins newbs makes you a newb.

Newb.

Edit: Dat ninja edit...
    GaMerG77
    GaMerG77
    Donator
    Donator

Post by GaMerG77 2011-04-07, 13:36

Calling admins who change names doesn't.
    And calling Jarvisd a newb only make me more respected.
    Newb. I been on this server/forums more than you.
    Lizardman
    Lizardman

Post by Lizardman 2011-04-07, 13:39

That you have. :3

<- Newb and proud of it.
    Vespasian
    Vespasian

Post by Vespasian 2011-04-07, 15:33

GaMerG77 wrote:Calling admins who change names doesn't.
    And calling Jarvisd a newb only make me more respected.
    Newb. I been on this server/forums more than you.

And according to your stated age, most everyone here has been in existence for longer than you. I'd say that is a bit more important than the join date on some minecraft forum.
    GaMerG77
    GaMerG77
    Donator
    Donator

Post by GaMerG77 2011-04-07, 15:36

And according to your smart-ass level, most everyone here doesn't want to be friends with you. And why? Well You said that if Moat was right you'd support him If I was you'd support me. So You just go for the side that would get you a WIN.
    Ciphon
    Ciphon

Post by Ciphon 2011-04-07, 15:43

Orcworm wrote:Obviously it isn't doing you much good.

your*

Lol... Orcworm... Way To go to the total different side of helpful comments
    Lizardman
    Lizardman

Post by Lizardman 2011-04-07, 15:43

@GamerG77
    Aren't politics lovely?

Contemplating lock due to derailing.
    Vespasian
    Vespasian

Post by Vespasian 2011-04-07, 16:05

Even politics isn't this bad....no, this is e-drama!!

Pause for effect.

And was this topic ever resolved or something? I guess it went off topic like a page ago. Interesting.
    Rulyon
    Rulyon
    Donator
    Donator

Post by Rulyon 2011-04-07, 17:51

I noticed. No more trash talk on THIS thread. I ain't'a gonna 'llow it no more, no more, hit the road, Jacks. An' don'cha come back no more.

>.>

Locked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-21, 08:27