Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

3 posters

[T2] In the shadow of the S.T.O.R.M. [FF] (Bio's and OOC)

Imir31d
    Imir31d
    RP Moderator
    RP Moderator

[T2] In the shadow of the S.T.O.R.M. [FF] (Bio's and OOC) Empty [T2] In the shadow of the S.T.O.R.M. [FF] (Bio's and OOC)

Post by Imir31d 2011-05-11, 08:26

STORM Biography:

Name:

Appearance:
    Personality:
    Job: (see list at bottom)
    Weaponry:

Short history:
    Other:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ship Blueprint:

Ship class: (nasme type)
    Ship crew:
    Ship size: (15Km is max)
    Ship weaponry:
    Ship weakness:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vehicle blueprint: (Things like super tanks, assault carriers, submarines, for when STORM partakes on planetary missions)

Vehicle class: (Land, sea, air)
    Vehicle crew:
    Vehicle size: ( in metre's)
    Vehicle weaponry:
    Vehicle weaknesses:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unknown bio: (mysterious enemies)

Name:
    Alien rank: (Hierarchy chain, grunt - emperor)
    Description: (describe the appearance vividly)
    Personality:
    Weaponry:

Other:

(Vehicles and ships follow same format)

(For all bios above, delete all in parentheses)

Job list: (multiple jobs allowed if they compliment each other, not conflicting jobs)

Commander: this position is for unit leaders, with this you must pick a second job also.

Pilot: trained in all vehicles be them small attack ships, or land super vehicles
    Inteligance officer: does recon both in space and on land, also infiltrates enemy bases or ships.
    Engineer: fixes problems in the large ships, or masintain planet bases
    Computer engineer: similar to and engineer but mainly found in command centre or the bridge of large ships.
    Demolition: fly strategic bombers for space conflict, destruction of enemy land installation.
    Space combat pilot: flies small craft to fight space battles
    Bomber: flies planet side bombers.
    Gunner: fights as a soldier in gun emplacements, or fire large weapons on all kinds of ships
    Sniper: primarily ground troops, used for recon and long range ground combat.

Last edited by Imir31d on 2011-05-11, 08:53; edited 1 time in total
    4o66
    4o66
    RP Moderator
    RP Moderator

[T2] In the shadow of the S.T.O.R.M. [FF] (Bio's and OOC) Empty Re: [T2] In the shadow of the S.T.O.R.M. [FF] (Bio's and OOC)

Post by 4o66 2011-05-11, 08:49

Not to nitpick, but...

Your stealth recon ship is 900 feet long and 300 feet wide? Suspect

I have several ship designs I will post as time permits.
    Imir31d
    Imir31d
    RP Moderator
    RP Moderator

[T2] In the shadow of the S.T.O.R.M. [FF] (Bio's and OOC) Empty Re: [T2] In the shadow of the S.T.O.R.M. [FF] (Bio's and OOC)

Post by Imir31d 2011-05-11, 08:53

i suppose... i shall scale it down... 30 metre long by 10 wide? bearing in mind it is space and everything = massive

EDIT:

Scratch that, 10m long by 5m wide
    4o66
    4o66
    RP Moderator
    RP Moderator

Post by 4o66 2011-05-11, 08:58

30 x 10 meters is a bit more reasonable.

Even in space, recon should be as small as possible. Smaller = lower radar cross-section before you even get into cloaking and shields.
    Now, that small, but with the quantum drive, make it very cramped inside, every possible bit of space taken up by shields and engines.

Are we going for space realism (i turn off engine but still coast until i reverse thrust, no weapon noise because of the vacuum), or cartoon space (constant thrust = constant velocity, lots of explosions)?
    Imir31d
    Imir31d
    RP Moderator
    RP Moderator

Post by Imir31d 2011-05-11, 09:11

okay, i will go with 20x10, i will keep it realistic with thrusters, but as space is not a complete vaccum(Hence gas particles in sun, asteroids, dust all = incomplete vacuum) sound is heavily muffled but only can be heard for loud stuff, like say a 10 km ship with a super warp drive malfunction exploding and destroying everything in a 100 km radius will be heard very clearly. however we will be planetside as much as space side so its not going to be a silet role play Very Happy
    Kn16h7
    Kn16h7
    Banned
    Banned

Post by Kn16h7 2011-05-11, 09:17

meh, im not a fan of space and ships and stuff, so ima stay outta this one.
    Imir31d
    Imir31d
    RP Moderator
    RP Moderator

Post by Imir31d 2011-05-11, 09:23

fair play knight, fair play Razz

i hope that it will draw intrest as well, and i need other people to post games! BLARG!!
    Kn16h7
    Kn16h7
    Banned
    Banned

Post by Kn16h7 2011-05-11, 09:27

my lifes to busy to keep up with a thread of my own. so ill just play in other ppl'z
    Imir31d
    Imir31d
    RP Moderator
    RP Moderator

Post by Imir31d 2011-05-11, 10:08

kool man, no probs...
    Kn16h7
    Kn16h7
    Banned
    Banned

Post by Kn16h7 2011-05-11, 10:10

i might make one when i finish OoT:MQ and Golden sun. that'll free up enough time to have my own and stay active in it and 525 =3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-08, 23:19