Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

+2
Orcworm
crackfawxx
6 posters

Someone doesn't like my teleporter, apparently.

crackfawxx
    crackfawxx

Someone doesn't like my teleporter, apparently. Empty Someone doesn't like my teleporter, apparently.

Post by crackfawxx 2011-05-30, 03:00

I recently built a teleporter near spawn (no, not in it, and not on the path or anything), and someone put a sign next to it saying, "You built this private prop. Remove it."

I'd like to know what the issue with the teleporter is (cause nobody on the server will explain) and exactly what a private prop is?

Surely if an admin put it there he would have private messaged me or something, rather than giving a silent threat type thing...
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Someone doesn't like my teleporter, apparently. Empty Re: Someone doesn't like my teleporter, apparently.

Post by Orcworm 2011-05-30, 03:05

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Yarwood
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Someone doesn't like my teleporter, apparently. Empty Re: Someone doesn't like my teleporter, apparently.

Post by Yarwood 2011-05-30, 03:08

"I don't see any signs at my home" would have been more amusing Razz
    FillerB
    FillerB
    So long and thanks for all the fish!

Post by FillerB 2011-05-30, 03:12

Solved.

I am disappoint Jar. There is no building of you there nor is there a zone. Claiming a random slab of land without ANY indication that it is yours or actually doing anything with it? For shame.
    Yarwood
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Yarwood 2011-05-30, 03:16

Ninja'd - I just logged in to find out where it was Razz
    crackfawxx
    crackfawxx

Post by crackfawxx 2011-05-30, 03:17

m=5-0/3-0= 5/3

m=tanx
    5/3=tanx

tan +tive in quads 1 and 3

Quad 1 x=invtan(5/3)= 59 degrees
    Quad 3 x= 180 + invtan(5/3)= 239 degrees

... so what you're saying is, x=59,239?
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Orcworm 2011-05-30, 03:18

I'm so glad I chose Maths.
    Jarvisd
    Jarvisd
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Jarvisd 2011-05-30, 03:30

FillerB wrote:Solved.

I am disappoint Jar. There is no building of you there nor is there a zone. Claiming a random slab of land without ANY indication that it is yours or actually doing anything with it? For shame.

Um I do if you actually did some logging you would know Gamerg had just removed our building. And we were in the process of re building. We sold part of our claim to patrickfreed hense his property to right. You can ask Cfort, pat, lolyou, gamerg or me. We have that land we had a path there and he builds a tp right on top of it. Righting fuck you on the sign makes me disappointed in you when you only got on side of the story...

Edit: I may be wrong I think patrickfreed might own that land as he recently cleared it.
    patrickfreed
    patrickfreed
    Forum Staff
    Forum Staff

Post by patrickfreed 2011-05-30, 03:39

I'll take a look at it. There's a lot of land that I haven't been able to build on (I began clearing, but I never started building) because exam week and now vacation. Lemme get in game and take a look.

Also, is Cfortay's giant ass teleport thing gone? It is.

Edit: Yeah, that is Jarvis/lolyounoob/gamerg's property. A couple weeks ago, it was a random piile of cobble. We tore it down so they could rebuild it, but haven't finished. Lemme go dig for some screenies of the before shot...
    FillerB
    FillerB

Post by FillerB 2011-05-30, 04:57

And this is relevant how? You DID have something on it in the past. You did NOT when Crack started building there. If you had wanted to keep that place than you should have fenced it off or put a sign there that the place was taken. Does this suck for you? Sure. But Crack isn't required to give up her seat. Especially not when given threats.
    patrickfreed
    patrickfreed
    Forum Staff
    Forum Staff

Post by patrickfreed 2011-05-30, 05:28

They had a building on top of that land. We took the building down to make a nicer one. The land is being used.

Sure they could've put a sign, but they didn't need to. For example, someone cant just claim a building because the owner doesn't have a sign on their building saying it's theirs.
    FillerB
    FillerB

Post by FillerB 2011-05-30, 05:37

And how should Crack, or anyone else, have known that that place was being used when there was NOTHING to indicate that? A building != a flat slab of cobblestone Patrick so that "argument" is nonsense.
    patrickfreed
    patrickfreed
    Forum Staff
    Forum Staff

Post by patrickfreed 2011-05-30, 05:53

She could know by these slabs surrounding the cobble...
    pic:

Also, it's irrelevant whether she knew or not unless this was a case of griefing, which it is not. (i.e either she was knowingly building on someone's place to destroy it or just to build.) If she did know it was their property, it's their property.

If she didn't know it was their property, it's still their property. All that needs to be done is a movement of the rune to another location.
    crackfawxx
    crackfawxx

Post by crackfawxx 2011-05-30, 06:16

Ok, I'll go move it (lest I get killed like non stop for the next age). Though, I might have been a little faster about it, if they had been so kind as to say 'please'.
    patrickfreed
    patrickfreed
    Forum Staff
    Forum Staff

Post by patrickfreed 2011-05-30, 06:22

^See this?^

Conflict over Wink

Also: He may have not been able to fit please on the sign Razz
    crackfawxx
    crackfawxx

Post by crackfawxx 2011-05-30, 06:28

Trust me, Patrick -- he had enough signs.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 02:04