Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

+4
Ciphon
Krellyn
UrMomsMoat
Rykleos
8 posters

Build me a Celaeno[yogscast airship]

Rykleos
    Rykleos

Build me a Celaeno[yogscast airship] Empty Build me a Celaeno[yogscast airship]

Post by Rykleos 2011-06-09, 14:08

If someone makes this for me successfully I will pay 500 Gil or more for its completion.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A skylord needs his Celaeno and you can put it anywhere I'd like for it to be attached to a dock sort of sky dock but if it's floating 10 blocks off the ground thats fine too.

If wrong section move it please Very Happy
    UrMomsMoat
    UrMomsMoat

Build me a Celaeno[yogscast airship] Empty Re: Build me a Celaeno[yogscast airship]

Post by UrMomsMoat 2011-06-09, 14:37

let's say if i decide to build...i will need the required ingredients, and or supplies.
    Krellyn
    Krellyn

Build me a Celaeno[yogscast airship] Empty Re: Build me a Celaeno[yogscast airship]

Post by Krellyn 2011-06-09, 14:39

You ain't a skylord tho.
    Rykleos
    Rykleos

Post by Rykleos 2011-06-09, 14:40

UrMomsMoat wrote:let's say if i decide to build...i will need the required ingredients, and or supplies.

If I provide the materials you don't get paid. The payment requires supplies and skill.

ZuWrath wrote:You ain't a skylord tho.

That was uncalled for please don't post in my request thread without having to do with the request.
    Ciphon
    Ciphon

Post by Ciphon 2011-06-09, 14:44

omg you watched that youtube video? it was so weird

and id be happy to build you something like that rykleos, i accept the task, but depending upon the amount of wool i use, i might request a bit more than 500. And by anywhere do you really mean any random spot on the map i find?

any size particulars? bigger than the one in the picture? use multicoloured wool? wool radius size? anything like that?
    SergentPineapple
    SergentPineapple

Post by SergentPineapple 2011-06-09, 17:10

I will make it for you. I need some Gil and I also want a project. When I get back from school I will start collecting wool and should have it finished by either today or tomorrow!
    Yarwood
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Yarwood 2011-06-09, 18:20

Rykleos wrote:
    ZuWrath wrote:You ain't a skylord tho.

That was uncalled for please don't post in my request thread without having to do with the request.

That's funny, I found this in the General Discussion category, and it is relative.
    Ciphon
    Ciphon

Post by Ciphon 2011-06-10, 01:17

sergent, read what i said, the post right above yours... not cool
    SergentPineapple
    SergentPineapple

Post by SergentPineapple 2011-06-10, 02:43

and.... we could both make one and he can choose (no doubt hell pick you though)
    Rykleos
    Rykleos

Post by Rykleos 2011-06-10, 03:19

You guy's build, perhaps together but if you want to do two projects that's fine. I can't pay both so if I pick one the other one should recollect the resources from theirs :/
    SergentPineapple
    SergentPineapple

Post by SergentPineapple 2011-06-10, 03:20

im fine now got another job from aniother source whos (if i succide) im getting 3250gil or more Smile
    Rykleos
    Rykleos

Post by Rykleos 2011-06-10, 03:54

Ciphon wrote:omg you watched that youtube video? it was so weird

and id be happy to build you something like that rykleos, i accept the task, but depending upon the amount of wool i use, i might request a bit more than 500. And by anywhere do you really mean any random spot on the map i find?

any size particulars? bigger than the one in the picture? use multicoloured wool? wool radius size? anything like that?

I'd prefer for it to be close to civilization or on the border of the map. Exactly like the picture. No multicolored wool. Wool like in the picture. If you have half the picture I'm sure the other half is like it too. Razz
    BUD_the_Slacker
    BUD_the_Slacker

Post by BUD_the_Slacker 2011-06-10, 05:25

Id build it for you, I was hoping to build a airship sooner or later...

If I may make a suggestion considering location, wouldnt it be good near either New Orcshire or Acheron?

You could also make an admin shop out of it, only those with the power of flight (compass tp) may enter.
    Rykleos
    Rykleos

Post by Rykleos 2011-06-10, 05:26

Well you can compete for best replication of it against Ciphon. Feel free to work on it ASAP. I'd like it since I'm Skylord Rykleos in game.
    Grintendo
    Grintendo
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Grintendo 2011-06-10, 05:32

Stop stealing my artist Razz
    BUD_the_Slacker
    BUD_the_Slacker

Post by BUD_the_Slacker 2011-06-10, 06:03

Hmm, the more I think about it the less inclined I feel. Dont hate me for it, but replicating that airship one to one is very simple, and it's not even that pretty.

The Yogscast crew are hilarious, but when I think airship, I think this:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Rykleos
    Rykleos

Post by Rykleos 2011-06-10, 06:04

So you're not going to do it either? Fucking a, It's a simple god forsaken job for 500 Gil. please do it e.e
    BUD_the_Slacker
    BUD_the_Slacker

Post by BUD_the_Slacker 2011-06-10, 06:31

Im sure youll be able to find someone to do it.

If you cant find anyone, Id suggest attempting it yourself, it really isnt that hard :3
    Ciphon
    Ciphon

Post by Ciphon 2011-06-10, 06:54

he found me =(
    Grintendo
    Grintendo
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Grintendo 2011-06-10, 08:26

That's why i love Bud, look at his imagination! Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 07:08