Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

5 posters

Acheron citizen activity and ban check

NeroTheDarklord
    NeroTheDarklord

Acheron citizen activity and ban check Empty Acheron citizen activity and ban check

Post by NeroTheDarklord 2011-06-11, 06:06

I would like to request an activity and ban check for Acheron.
    Need to know which players are inactive or banned so i can sell their plots again and not let them stay around unused.
    Im particulary intressted in a guy named G_Power. He bought a plot a long time ago and didnt change it eversince.
    NeroTheDarklord
    NeroTheDarklord

Acheron citizen activity and ban check Empty Re: Acheron citizen activity and ban check

Post by NeroTheDarklord 2011-06-14, 07:24

Am i asking for too much or why do i not recive any comment on this...?
    FillerB
    FillerB
    So long and thanks for all the fish!

Acheron citizen activity and ban check Empty Re: Acheron citizen activity and ban check

Post by FillerB 2011-06-14, 07:29

Don't have access to the logs/in-game at the moment. Try /lookup <playername>. I'm pretty sure it's activated for members/donators.
    NeroTheDarklord
    NeroTheDarklord

Post by NeroTheDarklord 2011-06-14, 08:16

FillerB wrote:Don't have access to the logs/in-game at the moment. Try /lookup <playername>. I'm pretty sure it's activated for members/donators.

well all the information i get is "playername has that ammount of bans. 10/10 Reputation... what does that reputation mean?
    patrickfreed
    patrickfreed
    Forum Staff
    Forum Staff

Post by patrickfreed 2011-06-14, 08:33

Reputation is just the status of that player on MCbans. Each Global Ban lowers the reputation. If the reputation is too low, the player can't join any mcbans servers.
    NeroTheDarklord
    NeroTheDarklord

Post by NeroTheDarklord 2011-06-14, 08:46

Alright but that doesent help me finding out which citizen got banned or turned intactive.
    So i still need to request an activity check, unless you entrust me the rights on commands to do this myself

Last edited by NeroTheDarklord on 2011-06-14, 08:53; edited 1 time in total
    menaceofri
    menaceofri

Post by menaceofri 2011-06-14, 08:53

/lookup will tell you that they are banned and why if they are currently banned from the server. for inactivity you'd have to ask orc.
    NeroTheDarklord
    NeroTheDarklord

Post by NeroTheDarklord 2011-06-14, 09:06

I just found out that the change logs have been deleted some time ago. This makes it even harder for me, since many houses in Acheron have no sign revealing the owner.
    Giygas
    Giygas

Post by Giygas 2011-06-15, 00:29

NeroTheDarklord wrote:I just found out that the change logs have been deleted some time ago. This makes it even harder for me, since many houses in Acheron have no sign revealing the owner.

Agreed the LB logs had been removed/reset lately. I tried to figure out who broke the Tree rule again because someone broke the trunk of a tree and replaced it with dirt. Used the stick: "No results found." Fuuuuuu~!
    NeroTheDarklord
    NeroTheDarklord

Post by NeroTheDarklord 2011-06-15, 08:22

Precicely... so if any admin would please check through our city and can tell us which plots can be resold due to at least 1 months inactivity on the server, that would be very helpful.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-10, 16:36