Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

3 posters

ive got a ban request if something does not happen...

dakester99
    dakester99

ive got a ban request if something does not happen... Empty ive got a ban request if something does not happen...

Post by dakester99 2011-06-19, 05:55

so i am a cousile member of edge town (this is a new town) and now muttley31 has zoned the rest of the area of the town and im not added and hes not paying what i should get and im requesting this ban if he dosnt do these things the proper way... heres and image from today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

ive got a ban request if something does not happen... Empty Re: ive got a ban request if something does not happen...

Post by Orcworm 2011-06-19, 06:46

He will be given 24 hours from the date of your post before he leaves on 'vacation'.
    Ciphon
    Ciphon

ive got a ban request if something does not happen... Empty Re: ive got a ban request if something does not happen...

Post by Ciphon 2011-06-19, 16:24

turns out theres all sorts of zoning issues today :p
    smilebomb1's (which mysteriously got fixed)
    mine (which is some sort of weird glitch thing)
    and now this (just a bad move on muttley's part)

but really dakester99 have you even talked to muttley31 about this? or are you just gonna report him for possibly forgetting to add you.
    dakester99
    dakester99

Post by dakester99 2011-06-20, 12:20

ive sent him a PM on the forums and he hasnt replyed yet and i havent seen him on recently

ok hes added me to the zone im good now thanks...

Last edited by dakester99 on 2011-06-20, 12:36; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : updating)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-10, 15:05