Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

2 posters

Bronzetown House Removal

eightdarkskulls

Bronzetown House Removal Empty Bronzetown House Removal

Post by eightdarkskulls 2011-06-26, 15:12

In Bronzetown Tonysgotit's house has been left untouched for about three days and I believe he is banned.

Co-ordiantes are:

X: -1128.875
    Y: 75.620000004766837
    Z: -795.90625
    Jarvisd
    Jarvisd
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Bronzetown House Removal Empty Re: Bronzetown House Removal

Post by Jarvisd 2011-06-30, 12:15

Sorry for the late response. For future reference you can always find out on any mcbans server if someone is banned by typing '/lookup [Username]'. Which if you try that, shows he is not banned on our server.
    For the home, as it is your town if you post notice you may remove it, but the last edit I saw was from June 27th. He may just be busy, but I would recommend that you look for him ingame and ask him about it, and if you cannot find him, post a sign in clear view on the property, stating he has X days to declare his activity. If all of that fails and he is inactive, you can remove it, but on a personal note, I think I may have seen him yesterday.

Edit: I just checked the chest log, and it shows him removing all of his items from the chest by destroying it, I would assume this means he no longer wants the property, but if I was you, I would still talk to him about it.

Current date/time is 2024-05-10, 07:50