Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

4 posters

Are we allowed to use Flight for pvp?

Lizardman
    Lizardman

Are we allowed to use Flight for pvp? Empty Are we allowed to use Flight for pvp?

Post by Lizardman 2011-07-04, 04:55

Just as the title says. Kinda hard to raid towns when they have giant walls and we aren't allowed to grief em. The main reason I ask is: Flight is a rune, thus accessible to everyone, not just donators+. Yes, no, maybe?
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Are we allowed to use Flight for pvp? Empty Re: Are we allowed to use Flight for pvp?

Post by Orcworm 2011-07-04, 05:07

Yep.
    uberblake
    uberblake

Are we allowed to use Flight for pvp? Empty Re: Are we allowed to use Flight for pvp?

Post by uberblake 2011-07-04, 05:10

It would be pretty funny seeing someone fly over your wall to kill you. But it could give you accessibility to otherwise unaccesable unlocked chests. I think that it should be able to be used, but only if there is a possible entrance into the town.

This thread gave me another question: Is it illegal to use a rune for pvp (like shield or the fire-sword like one)
    Lizardman
    Lizardman

Post by Lizardman 2011-07-04, 05:15

Thanks, Orcy. Just wanted to clear that up, as I've grown fond of raiding towns.
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Orcworm 2011-07-04, 05:35

uberblake wrote:It would be pretty funny seeing someone fly over your wall to kill you. But it could give you accessibility to otherwise unaccesable unlocked chests. I think that it should be able to be used, but only if there is a possible entrance into the town.

This thread gave me another question: Is it illegal to use a rune for pvp (like shield or the fire-sword like one)

You can use any rune whenever you want.
    Krellyn
    Krellyn

Post by Krellyn 2011-07-04, 07:25

Lizardman wrote:Thanks, Orcy. Just wanted to clear that up, as I've grown fond of raiding towns.

Bro, we must dooo zis.. Romania here we come!
    Lizardman
    Lizardman

Post by Lizardman 2011-07-04, 07:34

I mentioned dat in Skype. :3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 03:39