Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

2 posters

Chests and Signs wiped-over 6 months old

Mab

Chests and Signs wiped-over 6 months old Empty Chests and Signs wiped-over 6 months old

Post by Mab 2011-08-28, 13:55

My chests and signs, containing my expensive/important items, were wiped more than 6 months ago, and i didnt know what had happened. I left the server, thinking it had been ruined for me, now my brother is in need of a server, his favorite recently being brought down over funding issues. I told him to allow me to sort out this, and he could use my stuff from here. Here are the co-ords:

X: -141
    Y: 75
    Z: -2243

The 3 chests with wiped signs above them are the affected ones, please sort this out, there is no memory of what was there. If this cant be fixed i understand, thank you.
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Chests and Signs wiped-over 6 months old Empty Re: Chests and Signs wiped-over 6 months old

Post by Orcworm 2011-08-28, 14:15

More like 2 months ago... anyway, that's a chunk glitch prominent in 1.7.3, we didn't purposely wipe all of your items.

According to what you had in them at the time they should be just about back to normal now.
    Mab

Chests and Signs wiped-over 6 months old Empty Re: Chests and Signs wiped-over 6 months old

Post by Mab 2011-08-29, 02:26

Thank you Orcworm, only 2 months? wow

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 03:54