Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

3 posters

Possible newb mistake?

RoseAmazon

Possible newb mistake? Empty Possible newb mistake?

Post by RoseAmazon 2011-09-13, 14:34

Hi, I prob should go back to where I set my home in a mine I am digging and post coords... if I need to please say so and I will before resuming play on your server... But I found a cave system that had torches in it, went on down and dug down and made a mine, touched on another mine, plugged the whole with dirt and went back to digging the other way.

I hope this was ok, I enjoyed my time on your server and really dont want to break any rules. Sometimes hard not to touch on another's mine when the server has sooo many builds and mines as this one seems to do.

thanks for reading Smile

RoseAmazon

**Thanks, If I had done what would be considered grief here, then yes, I would be repentant. But it seems not, when I have the time to get in game I will provide coords and I do appreciate you taking the time to answer Smile

Last edited by RoseAmazon on 2011-09-14, 11:05; edited 1 time in total
    aapl2
    aapl2

Possible newb mistake? Empty Re: Possible newb mistake?

Post by aapl2 2011-09-13, 18:15

did you get banned for this or did you do this because you're afraid of being banned?
    Rulyon
    Rulyon
    Donator
    Donator

Post by Rulyon 2011-09-13, 19:53

Typically, the nature of mines makes it impractical to consider a mine "player property". Unless you did something such as use the mine to access the player's home or steal from an underground farm or modify what is obviously a "build" as opposed to a "mine", you're fine, especially since you came here to report it yourself in a good faith effort. Coords will help us rule out a future grief complaint, so please do provide those.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-04-29, 05:40