Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

2 posters

Just a side note!

Topcat0

Just a side note! Empty Just a side note!

Post by Topcat0 2011-09-19, 10:36

in response to albuca's reply on my ban thread
    Also using a hacked client to get around the spawn protection and edit the signs placed there.

Considering I don't have the foggiest how to go about hacking anything I would rethink that last bit
    a) I did not destroy those signs, one of the other two did
    b) everyone was able to destroy the stuff in the spawn at that point

I don't mind being banned tbh, a server where it takes 4 attempts to chop one piece of wood simply is not worth playing.

To leave you with some wise words
    Nelson Mandela: 'Your mum's got the crabs!'

GoDjMike
    GoDjMike

Just a side note! Empty Re: Just a side note!

Post by GoDjMike 2011-09-19, 10:46

Side note, far from it. More like a response that took no thought to construct. I did in fact laugh at the usual, "I don't have a clue how to hack" argument. As that cannot be proven or disproven in any manner over the internet. And your first subpoint is null thanks to LogBlock. And your last somewhat credible sentence about attemps to chop a piece of wood, is purely an example of high latency. In other words, lay that argument aside and get better internet. And your wise words are simply a quote with nothing intelligent to say.

People as arrogant as you wanting to get the last laugh in fact backfire, a great example being this. Enjoy your ban, and go play on the Yogscast server.

The best quote I see fit for this situation.

Winston Churchill wrote:He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire.

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 17:54