Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

3 posters

Moderator application?

feznick

Moderator application? Empty Moderator application?

Post by feznick 2011-01-23, 04:16

Hello my name is Feznick is i was wondering on how and if I can apply to be a ingame-moderator. I am on every weekend from 7pm central time to about 4-5am central time i can be of great help. I like helping and get along well with other members of this server.I know i have not been on this server as long as others but i would like to be a part of helping out and making this server each its maximum potential. I am friends with mrbrownbuns and although we are friends i will show him no extra help then i do others. I will treat people equal and help as much as i can. If there are no moderator positions i under stand and will continue to play this server. =D

Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Moderator application? Empty Re: Moderator application?

Post by Orcworm 2011-01-23, 05:15

Sorry but we hand-pick staff positions, rather than by choosing those who make the best application for it.
    Invision
    Invision
    Forum Developer
    Forum Developer

Post by Invision 2011-01-23, 05:48

If you read the signs at /spawn, you would see the same answer as Orcworm said.

Uhm, if though, we accepted applications, this would not be approved, as you have not put alot of work in this topic, and we would have needed a lot more info about you, your behaviour, your attitude, your play-count and more.. etc.. Smile

Well, thank you for beeing so nice though.. Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-15, 08:25