Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

+4
Ciphon
Monstaboi
The_Music_Man
Fireboy5115
8 posters

Written by YOU: Creeper Encounters

Poll

What are your feelings about creepers?

[ 5 ]
    Written by YOU: Creeper Encounters Bar_left15%Written by YOU: Creeper Encounters Bar_right [15%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Written by YOU: Creeper Encounters Bar_left12%Written by YOU: Creeper Encounters Bar_right [12%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Written by YOU: Creeper Encounters Bar_left15%Written by YOU: Creeper Encounters Bar_right [15%] 
    [ 7 ]
    Written by YOU: Creeper Encounters Bar_left21%Written by YOU: Creeper Encounters Bar_right [21%] 
    [ 6 ]
    Written by YOU: Creeper Encounters Bar_left18%Written by YOU: Creeper Encounters Bar_right [18%] 
    [ 6 ]
    Written by YOU: Creeper Encounters Bar_left18%Written by YOU: Creeper Encounters Bar_right [18%] 

Total Votes: 33
    Poll closed
    Fireboy5115
    Fireboy5115

Written by YOU: Creeper Encounters Empty Written by YOU: Creeper Encounters

Post by Fireboy5115 2011-09-30, 12:23

Hey guys, this is Fireboy5115 starting a different type of story (and hopefully a new trend as well). I want to hear your experiences with creepers. I have always liked listening to scary encounters and stories about "creeper incidents" Very Happy . So anyway, Post away and have fun!!! By the way, voting and polls are only open until October 14th, so take yours now!
    The_Music_Man
    The_Music_Man

Written by YOU: Creeper Encounters Empty Re: Written by YOU: Creeper Encounters

Post by The_Music_Man 2011-09-30, 12:42

I don't 'accidentally' run into them, I HUNT them, for fun.
    Fo weely weelz
    Monstaboi
    Monstaboi

Post by Monstaboi 2011-09-30, 12:49

i always check every box when people do that Razz
    Fireboy5115
    Fireboy5115

Post by Fireboy5115 2011-09-30, 13:01

Monstaboi wrote:i always check every box when people do that Razz

Niiiiice... Smile
    Fireboy5115
    Fireboy5115

Post by Fireboy5115 2011-09-30, 13:02

You guys should...even if you just hunt them...post your stories about times with creepers! Very Happy
    I cower from them but I also like them because of the adrenaline rush and such I get...
    Ciphon
    Ciphon

Post by Ciphon 2011-09-30, 14:45

I remember back in orcworms younger days, in beta 1.4 on the old map and I had my old hotel made of "rainbows flowers and fire" as Skoglol said. And the mobs were extremely laggy.

So I walk up to a creeper thinking it'll explode marking my doom, but it just stands there staring at me. And I stood in front of it (directly face to face) for a good 3 minutes, and then it decided to ruin my day and explode... Yea...

So I chose I love them because I pretty much hugged one for 3 minutes, and I also said hate them because then it blew up an killed me
    blockybalboa
    blockybalboa

Post by blockybalboa 2011-09-30, 15:13

Today a Creeper came up to me while i was AFK doing my homework at the computer, looked up, saw his smile..

FUUUUUUU-
    killer465465
    killer465465

Post by killer465465 2011-09-30, 23:24

blockybalboa wrote:Today a Creeper came up to me while i was AFK doing my homework at the computer, looked up, saw his smile..

FUUUUUUU-

Written by YOU: Creeper Encounters 2Q==
    Chazdude42
    Chazdude42

Post by Chazdude42 2011-10-01, 04:51

My favourite creeper moment was on my private server when my friend decided to bugger off into the wild and make his own house. So followed him to the house and waited till nightfall just out of range then rounded up as many creepers as I could, keeping tehm far enough away to not blow me up, and then just ran at his house and watched teh carnage as they blew it up xD
    Ciphon
    Ciphon

Post by Ciphon 2011-10-01, 13:38

...and now you are working on the new spawn for orcworms server...
    2Fat2Furious

Post by 2Fat2Furious 2011-10-02, 09:43

I one really don't mind creepers , I mostly kill them for resourcess , but there's a reason I hate cave exploring , every time I get into a cave , I walk a bit , then a creeper suddently appears in my face , scares the shit out of me , it blows up , kills me , I go back to the cave recover my items and add a set of gold armour / iron armour or diamond armour on me.

My favorite creeper moment is by far me abusing my admin powers on another server. I was a op there and I could spawn creepers and other mobs hostile or not , me and a few guys decided to troll a kid (10 year old)(that means me trolling him and them laughing their asses off at his reactions) so every so often I spawned a creeper near him , watched the creeper blow up his house /items , him raging , swearing and getting kicked for capslock and swearing , going to get his items then ragequiting for 10-20 minutes....

After 2 days of doing that the guy eventually realized what was happening ( I forgot to /spy ) and I honestly never met a person that knows to swear in 10 diferite languages fluently before that.... Also now that guy has a creeper fobia , I cannot tell you how many minecraft days he spent killing creepers after that incident....

I had also recorded that , but youtube didn't like me ignoring all the copyright shiz and when i reached my 3rd strike my account got deleted and so did the video. After that lovely incident and he making compliments to my family , nation , race , haircolor and many other things that really have proven me that the guy had allot of imagination he made me a surprize , after 1 month of hard work he finished a project witch involved me blowing up 5 giant protected buildings + my house by digging under my house as an op to make a mineshaft....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-07, 11:28