Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

2 posters

KN16H7's Appeal

Kn16h7
    Kn16h7
    Banned
    Banned

KN16H7's Appeal Empty KN16H7's Appeal

Post by Kn16h7 2011-10-07, 12:19

BAN APPEAL KN16H7
    Ban Reason:rules violation
    Banner:JarvisD, amirite?
    Do/Don't Admit to Grief and why:/b]:i admit to teleporting everyone to me into lava.
    [b]Reasons on why you should get a 2nd chance
    : More than likely, your not gonna beleive me, but whatever,

I have /tphere * bound to a key right next to my /home bind. i was in lava and went to /home... >_<

(inb4yuhavethatbindedinthefirstplace, As most of you know, i administrate another minecraft server. lately iv needed to tp everyone to me for one reason or another.)

like i said, your more than likely not going to believe me, but meh, worth a shot.
    Jarvisd
    Jarvisd
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

KN16H7's Appeal Empty Re: KN16H7's Appeal

Post by Jarvisd 2011-10-07, 12:28

Denied, in light of your current, and past behavior, being openly rude to almost all staff members, your close relation to Redjello, and the likely skype call in which you invited people on to spam Orcworm. You did not have a bind to tp people to your, and don't lie to us like you're stupid.

Also your story is full of holes, why would you be in the middle of a lava lake in the nether bro? Makes no sense you would be dead by the time you got that far naturally.

Edit: New evidence has come to light that proves that you did this on purpose:

Oct 07 03:00:32 CEST 2011 INFO [bLog] : KN16H7: /god
    Oct 07 03:01:47 CEST 2011 INFO [bLog] : KN16H7: /tphere *

Why would one be running out of lava if they had goded themselves? The answer is they wouldn't.