Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

+4
Le_LH
killerd0nkey
chibble
Adamggg1
8 posters

A guy Stalking me

Adamggg1

A guy Stalking me Empty A guy Stalking me

Post by Adamggg1 2011-10-15, 04:02

this guy chibble died by drowning and i nicked his sword from floor and please note i didnt kill him and he keeps stalking me asking 4 it back when i dont have to because i found it then i sold it the following day and gave him the money for it but he gave it me back and wudnt accept the money
    chibble

Location : Chibbleville, Orcworm County of Minecraft of America.

A guy Stalking me Empty Re: A guy Stalking me

Post by chibble 2011-10-15, 04:32

The real story is i was afk and adamggg1 here pushed me into the water and watched me drown, then he stole my stuff and sold it, and then tried to only give me 50 gil when he stole probably about 100 gil worth of stuff, i just asked for the sword back and he wouldnt give it back, i really dont care anymore though, he can keep the sword if its honestly that big of a deal to him.

And Le_Lh could confirm what happened, im sure.
    killerd0nkey
    killerd0nkey

Post by killerd0nkey 2011-10-15, 04:39

My understanding of what you both just said is this.
    this guy chibble died by drowning and i nicked his sword from floor and please note i didnt kill him and he keeps stalking me asking 4 it back when i dont have to because i found it then i sold it the following day and gave him the money for it but he gave it me back and wudnt accept the money

Completely legal and you didnt have to give the money back.

The real story is i was afk and adamggg1 here pushed me into the water and watched me drown, then he stole my stuff and sold it, and then tried to only give me 50 gil when he stole probably about 100 gil worth of stuff, i just asked for the sword back and he wouldnt give it back, i really dont care anymore though, he can keep the sword if its honestly that big of a deal to him

Not sure about the pushing part but I think it was also legal.
    Le_LH
    Le_LH

Post by Le_LH 2011-10-15, 05:02

Lol... nothing to fight about? adam he is walking around town asking if he can give you a diamond sword and you take it up on the forum? you realize how that sounds? its a bit cheesy to be honest. just dont mind him, i dont. besides, it seems like he dont really care about the sword or money or what so ever, he just wants to annoy you and its fun to annoy someone who cares, ye know...
    Monstaboi
    Monstaboi

Post by Monstaboi 2011-10-15, 08:43

simple solution: quit your bitching and afk in places you cant die in.
    Metalsmith
    Metalsmith

Post by Metalsmith 2011-10-15, 15:11

Personally, next to 3 or more block deep pools of water is my favorite place to idle while jacking off.
    Krellyn
    Krellyn

Post by Krellyn 2011-10-15, 15:47

Adamggg1 wrote:this guy chibble died by drowning and i nicked his sword from floor and please note i didnt kill him and he keeps stalking me asking 4 it back when i dont have to because i found it then i sold it the following day and gave him the money for it but he gave it me back and wudnt accept the money

You've inspired me to log on for once and stalk the living heck out of you. It's 100% legal, yo. This is a PVP server.

What would this server be, if not Gnomey stalking me, and vice versa?
    Jarvisd
    Jarvisd
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Jarvisd 2011-10-15, 16:36

Well since the logs show he never teleported you, you have no real way to justify this complaint. Following people around is ok, now if he had teleported to you, and wouldn't leave then this would be a valid complaint. Sorry he was harrasing you, but generally the best way to settle someone following you is to /home or you can just kill them.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 10:04