Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

2 posters

coffeetoffee greafed me pleas ban him

left2

coffeetoffee greafed me pleas ban him Empty coffeetoffee greafed me pleas ban him

Post by left2 2011-10-27, 07:14

i was about to lock my chests in my new house so i went to my word doc where i have all of the comands writen down and whean i come back thear coffeetoffee is takeing my stuff and destroying my house. whean i looked in my chest all of my dimond was gone. it was only 3 but it was DIMOND! i told him to either give them back pay me 300 gil or get band and he didnt give them back or pay me. pleas ban him.hes being an anoying jerk and makeing this server no fun! thanks. -signed left 2
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

coffeetoffee greafed me pleas ban him Empty Re: coffeetoffee greafed me pleas ban him

Post by Orcworm 2011-10-27, 07:16

What're the co-ordinates of this incident?
    left2

coffeetoffee greafed me pleas ban him Empty Re: coffeetoffee greafed me pleas ban him

Post by left2 2011-10-27, 07:47

idk i press f3 but the red thing covers it to fast. if u hop on u could tp to me and thean u would know. sorry for the inconvenience.if u dont want to you dont have to.
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Orcworm 2011-10-27, 08:20

Chests should be fine now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 13:33