Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

+6
Rardical
GoDjMike
Krellyn
jenius20
Chazdude42
noobleure
10 posters

I am very sad :(

noobleure

I am very sad :( Empty I am very sad :(

Post by noobleure 2011-11-03, 22:24

I'm complaining because I was banned by GoDjMike unfairly and told that I couldn't appeal. I'd like just one more chance, if I brake any more rules then you can global ban me from every server in existence. I really love this server and I have never enjoyed another server as much as this, it is the first and only server that I play, other servers that I have been on were just because a friend wanted me to see their buildings etc. . I might go back to my caffeine addiction amongst other things, jenius20 you iknow what I mean. Anyone?
    Chazdude42
    Chazdude42

I am very sad :( Empty Re: I am very sad :(

Post by Chazdude42 2011-11-04, 00:04

:O Why you ban the person I donate for!

Also, what did you do noobleure?
    jenius20
    jenius20

Post by jenius20 2011-11-04, 00:06

He greifed 3dirt blocks right next to someones house to get in lol. And he made a dirt tower about 5 blocks away 4blocks high and got perm banned with no appeal. which is extremely harsh
    Chazdude42
    Chazdude42

Post by Chazdude42 2011-11-04, 00:06

Edit: I just read SpoonMe's post and I have to say I agree with the ban but maybe not a Perma ban.

When i looked at your ban history i couldnt find anything (hence why i donated for you) but if there is a record and you have been banned previously then you shouldn't be able to appeal, as the rules go.

Soz bro, shouldnt have greifed...
    Krellyn
    Krellyn

Post by Krellyn 2011-11-04, 01:50

noobleure wrote:I'm complaining because I was banned by GoDjMike unfairly and told that I couldn't appeal. I'd like just one more chance, if I brake any more rules then you can global ban me from every server in existence. I really love this server and I have never enjoyed another server as much as this, it is the first and only server that I play, other servers that I have been on were just because a friend wanted me to see their buildings etc. . I might go back to my caffeine addiction amongst other things, jenius20 you iknow what I mean. Anyone?

If he told you that you could not appeal, it means it is a temporary ban, and you should get over it and just wait it out.
    jenius20
    jenius20

Post by jenius20 2011-11-04, 02:59

It wasn't a temp ban as when he tried to log on it said that it was a permanent ban and there was no countdown clock.
    noobleure

Post by noobleure 2011-11-04, 05:09

jenius20 wrote:It wasn't a temp ban as when he tried to log on it said that it was a permanent ban and there was no countdown clock.

I agree entirely.
    GoDjMike
    GoDjMike

Post by GoDjMike 2011-11-04, 07:21

First of all, let me point out the fallacies that you have shown us all in this post:

Noobleure wrote:I was banned by GoDjMike unfairly
    Untrue, again displaying why you can't fucking understand any of the rules, not to mention follow them. You keep contradicting yourself. I did grief, I didn't grief. I did use /thru, I didn't use /thru.
    Noobleure wrote:I'd like just one more chance
    How ironic since this is your 4th legitimate appeal.
    Noobleure wrote:I might go back to my caffeine addiction
    However true this might be or not, it is simply irrelevant to this discussion. Using a statement like that just shows how you're trying to manipulate this situation by threatening us with self inflicted pain/actions.

jenius20 wrote:He greifed 3dirt blocks right next to someones house to get in lol. And he made a dirt tower about 5 blocks away 4blocks high and got perm banned with no appeal. which is extremely harsh
    Jenius, when will you ever learn or understand? No matter how detailed I am in my messages to you, it seems that it is not being understood whatsoever. By saying the above statement, it shows how you also cannot understand this situation. I didn't ban him because he griefed outside of SpoonMe's house without allowing an appeal, I banned him for griefing, teleport abusing, and incompetence to read and understand rules. What makes me smile the most while writing this is the fact that what you say in your PMs and on here are quite different. I asked you this question in a private message:

GoDjMike wrote:I present you with a counter question: If the previous consequences of an action were not effective in stopping said previous actions, why take the same measure when it will end in the same way once again?

In a 1 on 1 discussion, you present a sort of understanding of the situation, and in no way do you directly try to "flame" me. But, when this becomes more public, you try to paint a picture of how absurd this is, and how my ban on him was "extremely harsh". How funny is that. To label this ban as absurd, without forethought, harsh, or without normal punishment would be a complete lie. The case that both of you make is of the level of someone that has no understanding. I'm not a person to keep grudges or to form opinions off of nothing. That is why I am staying with my original decision, to keep you banned. My points are valid, yours -- quite the opposite. I don't enjoy being rude, but when someone makes points as such, I have to point out what is wrong, and what needs to be done. Which is for Noobleure to stay banned. I await your rebuttal. Eagerly.
    Rardical
    Rardical
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Rardical 2011-11-04, 07:26

GoDjMike wrote:I await your rebuttal. Eagerly.

noobleure

Post by noobleure 2011-11-04, 09:15

"Untrue, again displaying why you can't fucking understand any of the rules, not to mention follow them. You keep contradicting yourself. I did grief, I didn't grief. I did use /thru, I didn't use /thru."

This just shows your inability to think, your first instinct is to swear at me which does not help anyone in anyway. Also I never said that I didn't /thru or grief, I said that I /thru-ed to the wooden structure and I said I "griefed" 3 grass blocks which were neither part of SpoonMe's house or were to get into the house. It looks like I did because there was a hole in the side of his house already.

"'
    He greifed 3dirt blocks right next to someones house to get in lol. And he made a dirt tower about 5 blocks away 4blocks high and got perm banned with no appeal. which is extremely harsh'

Jenius, when will you ever learn or understand? No matter how detailed I am in my messages to you, it seems that it is not being understood whatsoever. By saying the above statement, it shows how you also cannot understand this situation. I didn't ban him because he griefed outside of SpoonMe's house without allowing an appeal, I banned him for griefing, teleport abusing, and incompetence to read and understand rules. What makes me smile the most while writing this is the fact that what you say in your PMs and on here are quite different. I asked you this question in a private message:

I present you with a counter question: If the previous consequences of an action were not effective in stopping said previous actions, why take the same measure when it will end in the same way once again?"

This is also abusing jenius20's rights, the messages were clearly private, this means, only for the people involved or for only yourself.
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Orcworm 2011-11-04, 09:19

I am very sad :( FPBcx

There goes any foothold you had...
    Rardical
    Rardical
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Rardical 2011-11-04, 09:21

Orcworm wrote:I am very sad :( FPBcx

There goes any foothold you had...

If I'm reading this correctly, Jenius didn't lie to me.
    GoDjMike
    GoDjMike

Post by GoDjMike 2011-11-04, 09:54

noobleure wrote:This just shows your inability to think, your first instinct is to swear at me which does not help anyone in anyway.
    Hmm, how about you refer to this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem
    For those who cannot see this, here's the definition: "an attempt to negate the truth of a claim by pointing out a negative characteristic or belief of the person supporting it." Invalid point is invalid. Saying that my first instinct is to swear at you, quite funny.

Noobleure wrote:Also I never said that I didn't /thru or grief, I said that I /thru-ed to the wooden structure and I said I "griefed" 3 grass blocks which were neither part of SpoonMe's house or were to get into the house. It looks like I did because there was a hole in the side of his house already.

Regardless of there already being a hole in a house or not, it's still considered griefing. I closely examined the logs of that hole, and yes, you are correct to say that you did not dig up that entire hole, but, you did grief to gain entrance to that grief which led into the home. And tell me, what part of me banning you was unfair.

Noobleure wrote:This is also abusing jenius20's rights, the messages were clearly private, this means, only for the people involved or for only yourself.
    Show me where in the Server or Forum rules that it says a person should not be held accountable to what they say in private messages.

Regarding you posting under Jenius20's account: still shows your ignorance of the rules, once again. Backing up your own points with the opinion of yourself, how could you possibly believe that it would benefit you in any way? Get your head on straight. When finding out that you did something like that, it's the same as saying it up front, excluding the fact that you tried to hide that.

Lastly, regarding your first statement towards me, my, "inability to think" Explain how saying "fucking" removes my ability to think properly, when I can honestly make a case against you.
    jenius20
    jenius20

Post by jenius20 2011-11-04, 10:00

I think there should be a rule no saying whats in private messages, i mean they are private and i could have said something about me personaly that i dont want others to know
    Jarvisd
    Jarvisd
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Jarvisd 2011-11-04, 10:03

If you are going to post in complaints and ban appeals to try to defend someone, anything you have said will be used against you.
    Metalsmith
    Metalsmith

Post by Metalsmith 2011-11-04, 14:16

If you were banned, you were banned for a reason by a particular admin.

That admin has the right to ban you because orcworm gave him that right.

Orcworm wouldn't have given him that right without explicit trust in the individual.

The banned individual is banned from the server, not the forums, and thus, perfectly able to PM orcworm if he has a problem with a particular staff member.

That particular staff member also has the right to defend his actions to orcworm.

Orcworm has the explicit right as to who plays on his server, and is under no obligation to explain himself to anyone.

Here is what I've read so far on the matter:

Noobcleur has been banned before for similar rule breaking.

As he has been banned before, perm ban is the next step in solving issues with this player.

Any further discussion and decision is up to orcworm.

I tried to make that as short and succinct as possible. Maybe now you can stop trying to defame people on the forums and use the PM button and talk to the person in charge. At the same time, you might even make yourself look like less of an idiot.

I've never seen a good server that felt the necessity to unban someone who has a blatant lack of respect for the staff and players on a server and complete disregard for the rules.
    Yarwood
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Yarwood 2011-11-04, 18:22

................. Why is this thread still going?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 04:41