Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

+8
onlinerocker
Jarvisd
Yarwood
purple_turtle
Metalsmith
Ryoman
The_Music_Man
griffin
12 posters

halofene used a bug to rob uprising on the chaos server

griffin

halofene used a bug to rob uprising on the chaos server Empty halofene used a bug to rob uprising on the chaos server

Post by griffin 2011-11-04, 13:26

the faction halofene have been abusing a bug that when the faction plugin was reset all of my factions power was lost so they were able to raid our entire base that was triple layered in obsidian and claimed
    due to no previous knowledge of this bug none of my faction was on to recover are power and all of are land was stolen we cant even teleport to our home and are all stuck at spawn
    they did this specificly knowing that we had power before the bug and that it was illegal

i do believe that my faction Uprising was probably not the only faction to get robbed in this way and request that you reset the chaos server back to before the bug

i understand that some people might lose what they mined but we are losing everything and we doubt we are the only faction raided during this time
    The_Music_Man
    The_Music_Man

halofene used a bug to rob uprising on the chaos server Empty Re: halofene used a bug to rob uprising on the chaos server

Post by The_Music_Man 2011-11-04, 13:37

They also used hacks to raid me (my base just doesn't EXIST anymore).
    Ryoman
    Ryoman
    Donator
    Donator

halofene used a bug to rob uprising on the chaos server Empty Re: halofene used a bug to rob uprising on the chaos server

Post by Ryoman 2011-11-04, 13:43

My faction Assassins was also recently raided and we were unable to point out how we lost so much power in such a short time. It is possible that we we were raided due to continuous deaths by our members but I don't think thats the cause. Our faction home(/f home) was also lava'd but our territory was not unclaimed by any ennemies. Please look into this.
    griffin

halofene used a bug to rob uprising on the chaos server Empty orc worm the genius

Post by griffin 2011-11-04, 13:46

orcworm the genius reset the factions plugin and this reset everyones power to 0 so halofene the no lifers go their power back then procede d to rob who ever they could find
    Metalsmith
    Metalsmith

Post by Metalsmith 2011-11-04, 14:07

Wasn't it uprising who raided assassins?
    purple_turtle
    purple_turtle

Post by purple_turtle 2011-11-04, 14:13

Metalsmith wrote:Wasn't it uprising who raided assassins?

I talked to Ryoman today, and he said it was from someone on the inside, and I also talked to Sergeant Pineaple who said "I raped them from the inside" So no, it wasn't uprising. Also, Music_Man how did we use hacks?

Also, everyone's power was like this. When I first logged in today my faction had 9/9/90 land/power/possible power ratio. This could be to get the people who don't play anymore so that their factions don't have an advantage.
    And, Griffin, you yourself said that you don't play on this server anymore, so why should you care?
    Yarwood
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Yarwood 2011-11-04, 14:22

purple_turtle wrote:
    griffin wrote:orcworm the genius reset the factions plugin and this reset everyones power to 0 so halofene the no lifers go their power back then procede d to rob who ever they could find
    Calling Orc stupid isn't to bright either... also work on your grammar much? Do your parents send you to specialized english school to talk like that?

I'm not one who wanks off to grammar, but if you're going to lecture somebody about their grammar then at least get it right.
    purple_turtle
    purple_turtle

Post by purple_turtle 2011-11-04, 14:24

Lol, Do you know anything about this "plugin update" that griffin talks about?
    Or are you just trolling again?

Last edited by purple_turtle on 2011-11-04, 14:25; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I felt like it)
    Jarvisd
    Jarvisd
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Jarvisd 2011-11-04, 16:35

It isn't a bug, it appears they were just smart about the reset. I don't really see a solution to this situation. Are you suggesting we reset again? It isn't 'hacks' as you stated in your post it is simply the fact you had low power and too much land so they could take it.
    griffin

halofene used a bug to rob uprising on the chaos server Empty roll back seems like best choice

Post by griffin 2011-11-04, 21:43

we had 40 power when we decided to take a break from this server but all the power was updated so they could rob us
    but we didnt know it would be updated
    so i request roll back
    onlinerocker
    onlinerocker

Post by onlinerocker 2011-11-04, 21:49

You expect us to rollback the whole server because one faction wasn't aware of something...
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Orcworm 2011-11-04, 22:34

What is this thread even about? I issued a map reset along with a reset of all plugins so obviously everyone would have a fair playing field - and that was easy two months ago.
    griffin

halofene used a bug to rob uprising on the chaos server Empty halofene told us thats how

Post by griffin 2011-11-05, 00:35

when i asked halofene how they robed us they said with some update of the server all faction power was reset to 0 see above they even say that theirs was to

this allowed them to claim are 3 layer thick obsidian shield to our base and walk right in
    i request roll back because they used this bug to rob are faction and if we had known about the bug we all would have been on to get power up
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Orcworm 2011-11-05, 00:46

And when did this occur?
    killer465465
    killer465465

Post by killer465465 2011-11-05, 01:00

Not my area of should being but you want them to roll back something because you lost it and your having a fit about it? Dude chill its just a game and plus its going to be reset again when the full comes out right, orc?
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Orcworm 2011-11-05, 01:10

Yep
    killer465465
    killer465465

Post by killer465465 2011-11-05, 01:18

Orcworm wrote:Yep
    wow this is just sad
    NeoCopyman
    NeoCopyman

Post by NeoCopyman 2011-11-05, 01:38

Yeah, IKR. Anyways, wasn't Uprising supposed to be the strongest unconquerable faction that no one could ever possibly greif? The faction that made an alliance with the other two strongest ones and were total dicks to any new faction. I say its Karma kicking you fucks square in the balls. XD
    killer465465
    killer465465

Post by killer465465 2011-11-05, 01:48

agreed Neo.
    So since this is some kid whining about something that will be point less in about 14-ish days. Lock?
    UrMomsMoat
    UrMomsMoat

Post by UrMomsMoat 2011-11-05, 03:25

Derp is still going strong.
    killer465465
    killer465465

Post by killer465465 2011-11-05, 05:04

yep, time to start flaming?
    Ryoman
    Ryoman
    Donator
    Donator

Post by Ryoman 2011-11-05, 05:46

NeoCopyman wrote:Yeah, IKR. Anyways, wasn't Uprising supposed to be the strongest unconquerable faction that no one could ever possibly greif? The faction that made an alliance with the other two strongest ones and were total dicks to any new faction. I say its Karma kicking you fucks square in the balls. XD
    Yea one on them being us Razz
    Metalsmith
    Metalsmith

Post by Metalsmith 2011-11-05, 06:15

Derp is full of herp derp. I'm too nice for this server Sad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 04:23