Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

+3
Metalsmith
Jarvisd
CooPD4wG
7 posters

Sergentpinapple riding me!

CooPD4wG

Sergentpinapple riding me! Empty Sergentpinapple riding me!

Post by CooPD4wG 2011-11-06, 15:00

Hello yesterday SergentPinapple tped to me and rode on me while i was recording a vid for youtube.

I posted it here cause I was told you arent allowed to do that. If this is true can someone please do something about it.
    Jarvisd
    Jarvisd
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Sergentpinapple riding me! Empty Re: Sergentpinapple riding me!

Post by Jarvisd 2011-11-06, 15:03

Generally the best case with something like this, is similar to if someone tps you and won't go away (but will not hit you), kill them. Ie run into a 2x1 room Razz You can also disconnect, tho I assume he knows you or meant it as a joke as most people don't just do that. Lets see what he has to say about it.
    CooPD4wG

Post by CooPD4wG 2011-11-06, 15:05

i dont think it was a joke cause i told him to go away and he didn't and that is against the rules.
    Metalsmith
    Metalsmith

Post by Metalsmith 2011-11-06, 15:43

Jump into a ravine of lava. He'll get the message.
    CooPD4wG

Post by CooPD4wG 2011-11-06, 16:38

Jarvisd wrote:Generally the best case with something like this, is similar to if someone tps you and won't go away (but will not hit you), kill them. Ie run into a 2x1 room Razz You can also disconnect, tho I assume he knows you or meant it as a joke as most people don't just do that. Lets see what he has to say about it.

And i dont know him at all and are not really familier with him on minecraft.
    Krellyn
    Krellyn

Post by Krellyn 2011-11-06, 16:39

CooPD4wG wrote:i dont think it was a joke cause i told him to go away and he didn't and that is against the rules.

He wasn't doing anything illegal was he? Was he stealing from a chest? Was he hurting you or other people? Was he griefing? Was he taking down coordinates?

If the answer is no to all those questions, and all he did was ride you with a saddle, then it is perfectly fine.
    SergentPineapple
    SergentPineapple

Post by SergentPineapple 2011-11-06, 18:28

coop why start in the middle lets start with you logging on saying 'say hi to youtube' no one saying hi you ragequit come back then say exactly the same thing and say come to me if you want to be on youtube so i tp to you and ride you you are in spawn so im not really doing anything wrong so.....FAILMUCH?
    oh also dont know me ingame much....apart from when you were member and i just became £15 and you kept bugging me, abotu secret doors and shit and come see octopus' in my town,for about a week
    oh and sorry to complain if your gonna make a complaint about me can you atleast look up in the dictionary how to spell Pineapple
    Yarwood
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Yarwood 2011-11-06, 18:44

Krellyn wrote:
    CooPD4wG wrote:i dont think it was a joke cause i told him to go away and he didn't and that is against the rules.

He wasn't doing anything illegal was he? Was he stealing from a chest? Was he hurting you or other people? Was he griefing? Was he taking down coordinates?

If the answer is no to all those questions, and all he did was ride you with a saddle, then it is perfectly fine.

Apart from the rule of "If they ask you to leave, then you must leave".. Razz
    Rardical
    Rardical
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Rardical 2011-11-06, 18:46

SergentPineapple wrote:coop why start in the middle lets start with you logging on saying 'say hi to youtube' no one saying hi you ragequit come back then say exactly the same thing and say come to me if you want to be on youtube so i tp to you and ride you you are in spawn so im not really doing anything wrong so.....FAILMUCH?
    oh also dont know me ingame much....apart from when you were member and i just became £15 and you kept bugging me, abotu secret doors and shit and come see octopus' in my town,for about a week
    oh and sorry to complain if your gonna make a complaint about me can you atleast look up in the dictionary how to spell Pineapple

I checked logs, did not find coop saying that.
    SergentPineapple
    SergentPineapple

Post by SergentPineapple 2011-11-06, 18:58

he said something along those lines who want to be in a youtube vid i dont write ever fucking thing down that i see
    EDIT: Lock please im banned end of you got what you wanted coop
    Rardical
    Rardical
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Rardical 2011-11-06, 19:01

SergentPineapple wrote:he said something along those lines who want to be in a youtube vid i dont write ever fucking thing down that i see
    EDIT: Lock please im banned end of you got what you wanted coop

I checked every possible way I could think of them saying something like that. I unbanned you, just mcbans is being a bitch.
    Krellyn
    Krellyn

Post by Krellyn 2011-11-06, 19:05

Yarwood wrote:
    Krellyn wrote:

Apart from the rule only applying should you be in a home or area in which you can only access should you have express powers to (i.e: part of a cprivate'd door), or would have to be a donator to get into.
    SergentPineapple
    SergentPineapple

Post by SergentPineapple 2011-11-06, 19:06

wait so....coop has the permission to tell me to leave spawn
    Yarwood
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Yarwood 2011-11-06, 19:38

Krellyn wrote:
    Yarwood wrote:
    Krellyn wrote:

Apart from the rule only applying should you be in a home or area in which you can only access should you have express powers to (i.e: part of a cprivate'd door), or would have to be a donator to get into.

Sorry, I forgot you made the rules.

http://orcworm.co.uk/rules.html

Section 1, Part B, Rule B.

B) If a donator+ teleports to another player and is asked to leave, they must comply immediately or they will be subject to punishment

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 07:03