Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

3 posters

A bit of a problem i have stumbled into.

Ciphon
    Ciphon

A bit of a problem i have stumbled into. Empty A bit of a problem i have stumbled into.

Post by Ciphon 2011-11-07, 10:21

Please dont reply to this thread, unless you have solved the problem. If i resolve it eventually myself, i will delete the topic.

today while i was playing, someone asked me to sell a diamond block so i did. It sold for 21gil... so i was being sarcastic and trying to get my money back, but then another guy who's name loses me, (something)cujo, sold 2 diamond blocks, somewhat expensive, on an auction, so just to try to make people laugh, I asked if he would return the money to me afterwords for the diamond blocks. so I bought them for 560, and I was coordinating with him to give him back the diamond blocks, because he paid me 560. But before I could give him the diamond blocks, he logged out. So now I have 2 of his diamond blocks, and I am feeling guilty about it. And The server for some reason is offline, so I cant go back and give them to him, or even pay him back the money he payed me. So I'm wondering if someone could take the diamond blocks from me, next time im on, unless orcworm has openinv. Or take 560gil from me and give it to him.

Oh and like i said, I can't remember his name, but if you look at my most recent instance of the /money pay command, you'll find his name there. Thanks.
    Baldymoint7
    Baldymoint7

A bit of a problem i have stumbled into. Empty Re: A bit of a problem i have stumbled into.

Post by Baldymoint7 2011-11-08, 10:08

I have solved the problem.....Take the diamonds blocks for freeeeeee!!
    Ciphon
    Ciphon

A bit of a problem i have stumbled into. Empty Re: A bit of a problem i have stumbled into.

Post by Ciphon 2011-11-08, 15:17

Ciphon wrote:Please dont reply to this thread, unless you have solved the problem. If i resolve it eventually myself, i will delete the topic.

Dangit baldy
    nuttnbuttrouble
    nuttnbuttrouble

Post by nuttnbuttrouble 2011-11-08, 15:30

Dude just relax and chill he will be on soon enough and in the time that he's not put them on your house to PIMP out the place and when he gets on just take them out and return them. but its like renting a car with full coverage insurance you think "Im going to do everything to this car that I would never do to my car". and dude just chill its just a game
    Ciphon
    Ciphon

Post by Ciphon 2011-11-09, 01:04

Sorry if my tone seems angry here, I'm not angry, I just don't want to get in trouble incase this guy tries to report me. And incase you haven't seen my house yet, it's pretty pimped out as it is Razz.

Can we let a staff get to this topic without further interferences please?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-04-29, 01:14