Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

+9
Orcworm
NeoCopyman
purple_turtle
Jarvisd
Metalsmith
Monstaboi
blockybalboa
UrMomsMoat
frostythetoejam
13 posters

Chaos: Pyro Swords in Spawn

frostythetoejam
    frostythetoejam

Chaos: Pyro Swords in Spawn Empty Chaos: Pyro Swords in Spawn

Post by frostythetoejam 2011-11-14, 16:01

Just a few minutes ago a few of us in Halofene were AFK in spawn because we know that that is the one place on the whole map where you cannot get killed. There is a one block hole in spawn where they were AFK. Today blockybalboa has been using is Pyro Swords in spawn. Tabor473 got evidence of this earlier on today. I will ask him for the evidence the next time I get in contact with him. Jarvisd actually told him today that that was illegal and not to do it again. I would appreciate if the logs were checked because multiple people saw this happen and said something in the chat log. I am making this complaint because Redst0neP0wered had about 80 blocks of diamond and maybe 120 or so iron blocks. Blockybalboa and Urmomsmoat were both involved in this interaction. I understand that the new map is coming out in a few days and everything will be reset, but I don't want them to continue to do this in the new map. Thank you.
    UrMomsMoat
    UrMomsMoat

Chaos: Pyro Swords in Spawn Empty Re: Chaos: Pyro Swords in Spawn

Post by UrMomsMoat 2011-11-14, 16:07

frostythetoejam wrote:Just a few minutes ago a few of us in Halofene were AFK in spawn because we know that that is the one place on the whole map where you cannot get killed. There is a one block hole in spawn where they were AFK. Today blockybalboa has been using is Pyro Swords in spawn. Tabor473 got evidence of this earlier on today. I will ask him for the evidence the next time I get in contact with him. Jarvisd actually told him today that that was illegal and not to do it again. I would appreciate if the logs were checked because multiple people saw this happen and said something in the chat log. I am making this complaint because Redst0neP0wered had about 80 blocks of diamond and maybe 120 or so iron blocks. Blockybalboa and Urmomsmoat were both involved in this interaction. I understand that the new map is coming out in a few days and everything will be reset, but I don't want them to continue to do this in the new map. Thank you.
    I had nothing to do with the killing.
    blockybalboa
    blockybalboa

Post by blockybalboa 2011-11-14, 16:08

Lol how does one obtain 80 blocks of diamond, AFTER they recently lost 86?
    Monstaboi
    Monstaboi

Post by Monstaboi 2011-11-14, 16:09

Half of your arguement is completley irrelevant to the topic, how are diamonds related to runecrafe abuse, which for future refrence of yourself isnt logged? Hell, half of your "statements" don't even belong in this, all i can get from the gist of this is you are complaining about fire swords in spawn? On top of this, you say this was already dealt with by jarvisd, what more do you want?
    frostythetoejam
    frostythetoejam

Post by frostythetoejam 2011-11-14, 16:12

First of all I believe you Urmom. Blocky was the one using pyro today not you. Second of all blocky, you raided us so you had the diamond blocks. We later raided you today obtaining those blocks back. This was not dealt with by Jar. He told blocky that earlier on today. This complaint is based off about 20 minutes ago.
    Metalsmith
    Metalsmith

Post by Metalsmith 2011-11-14, 16:13

why would you sit afk in spawn with 80+ blocks of diamonds?
    Monstaboi
    Monstaboi

Post by Monstaboi 2011-11-14, 16:15

frostythetoejam wrote:First of all I believe you Urmom. Blocky was the one using pyro today not you. Second of all blocky, you raided us so you had the diamond blocks. We later raided you today obtaining those blocks back. This was not dealt with by Jar. He told blocky that earlier on today. This complaint is based off about 20 minutes ago.
    Still, you really need to clean out what doesn't belong, we even have a complaint template for gods sake, which i see here unused.
    https://orcworm.forumotion.co.uk/t5410-complaints-forum-template

Last edited by Monstaboi on 2011-11-14, 16:17; edited 1 time in total
    UrMomsMoat
    UrMomsMoat

Post by UrMomsMoat 2011-11-14, 16:16

Also,
    "Wrong, I kept all of the 86 I stole from you. You guys are one to whine about spawn killing, you push people out of spawn while afk and kill them. So don't even start. Second prove that he used it."
    Jarvisd
    Jarvisd
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Jarvisd 2011-11-14, 16:16

If this is going to be a problem we can block that rune from use.
    purple_turtle
    purple_turtle

Post by purple_turtle 2011-11-14, 16:17

Monstaboi wrote:Half of your arguement is completley irrelevant to the topic, how are diamonds related to runecrafe abuse, which for future refrence of yourself isnt logged. Hell, half of your "statements" don't even belong in this, all i can get from the gist of this is you are complaining about fire swords in spawn? On top of this, you say this was already dealt with by jarvisd, what more do you want?

We lost all our good items when Jarvisd joined Assassins yesterday. Today we broke into their base and took evertything back. This regained us our entire arsenal of diamond and iron. Around 8:45 I logged in to find that my factions base was under attack by blocky, urmomsmoat, and a few others. Our land and power were equal and to prevent them from taking our land I got all the member's of our faction whose phone numbers I had and told them to afk in spawn. They did, in the hole where you cant get pushed out of. Blocky then comes and kills the entire slew of them; including Redst0neP0wered my alt, which had all of the diamond and iron (safegaurding in case they took our land) Jarvsid has seen this happen earlier today, and as frosty said we have video evidence with tabor473.

Also, Jarvisd posted this on another forum post "Totals of their diamond count are about 170 diamond blocks... That is not including all the tools/armor etc. So highly likely they did. But it has been handled." So in case we need to be reimbersed...
    purple_turtle
    purple_turtle

Post by purple_turtle 2011-11-14, 16:19

[quote="UrMomsMoat"]Also,
    "Wrong, I kept all of the 86 I stole from you. You guys are one to whine about spawn killing, you push people out of spawn while afk and kill them. So don't even start. Second prove that he used it."[/quote"]

Prove that he used it" is just like admitting to him using it but saying that you guys can't prove it xD
    frostythetoejam
    frostythetoejam

Post by frostythetoejam 2011-11-14, 16:19

Because that is the one place you "should" be guaranteed safety. He was very low on power. Urmom were you even on assassins? I recalled that you were on Derp. All of the diamond you obtained illegally was straight from assassins base.

Last edited by frostythetoejam on 2011-11-14, 16:19; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot a question mark.)
    Jarvisd
    Jarvisd
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Jarvisd 2011-11-14, 16:21

Can you upload and post the video.
    Monstaboi
    Monstaboi

Post by Monstaboi 2011-11-14, 16:22

Seriously, can NONE of you play the chaos server legitimatley without anyone of you hacking/cheating or accusing someone else of hacking/cheating? Its a game, keep that in mind.
    UrMomsMoat
    UrMomsMoat

Post by UrMomsMoat 2011-11-14, 16:23

frostythetoejam wrote:Because that is the one place you "should" be guaranteed safety. He was very low on power. Urmom were you even on assassins? I recalled that you were on Derp. All of the diamond you obtained illegally was straight from assassins base.
    Illegally? They donated it. And Yes, I was part of assassins. though, we all switched to derp.
    frostythetoejam
    frostythetoejam

Post by frostythetoejam 2011-11-14, 16:24

I will or tabor473 will. Tabor is the one with the video. I will try to get in contact with him tomorrow. Also Jar, you were the one of the people who witnessed blocky using pyro swords at spawn today, did you not? Urmom what did we donate?
    Jarvisd
    Jarvisd
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Jarvisd 2011-11-14, 16:25

Yeah I saw the one earlier, not the later one.
    frostythetoejam
    frostythetoejam

Post by frostythetoejam 2011-11-14, 16:26

Right so you have reason to take this into further research right?
    purple_turtle
    purple_turtle

Post by purple_turtle 2011-11-14, 16:28

Jarvisd wrote:Can you upload and post the video.
    For one Jar, you were a part of some of this raid. Is there anything in the logs? Beside's the video is currently in Tabor473 possesion, as he filmed it.
    Jarvisd
    Jarvisd
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Jarvisd 2011-11-14, 16:36

[11/14/2011 05:37:33 CET] purple_turtle herped when they should've derped
    [11/14/2011 05:37:39 CET] masked_menace smells like chicken
    [11/14/2011 05:37:54 CET] 88Tapeman88 became charcoal
    [11/14/2011 05:38:04 CET] Redst0neP0wered is freshly baked

2011-11-14 05:37:18 [INFO] [Runecraft] blockybalboa infused a sword with pyrokinesis

That said we will probably block the rune from use on the next map since it appears to be only used to abuse... Anyhow the map is gonna reset. To help solve this problem I have already done a couple of things, and when Orc comes on he will probs block the rune. Then we can all be happy when the map resets in like 2 days.
    frostythetoejam
    frostythetoejam

Post by frostythetoejam 2011-11-14, 16:43

Thank you Jar for the help, but i would appreciate if you could leave this unlocked so Orcworm has a chance to look at this and I would like to hear what he has to say about it.
    UrMomsMoat
    UrMomsMoat

Post by UrMomsMoat 2011-11-14, 16:45

frostythetoejam wrote:Thank you Jar for the help, but i would appreciate if you could leave this unlocked so Orcworm has a chance to look at this and I would like to hear what he has to say about it.
    Mods can still post in a locked topic. but your choice.
    purple_turtle
    purple_turtle

Post by purple_turtle 2011-11-14, 16:47

Jarvisd wrote:[11/14/2011 05:37:33 CET] purple_turtle herped when they should've derped
    [11/14/2011 05:37:39 CET] masked_menace smells like chicken
    [11/14/2011 05:37:54 CET] 88Tapeman88 became charcoal
    [11/14/2011 05:38:04 CET] Redst0neP0wered is freshly baked

2011-11-14 05:37:18 [INFO] [Runecraft] blockybalboa infused a sword with pyrokinesis

That said we will probably block the rune from use on the next map since it appears to be only used to abuse... Anyhow the map is gonna reset. To help solve this problem I have already done a couple of things, and when Orc comes on he will probs block the rune. Then we can all be happy when the map resets in like 2 days.

We have to wait for bukkit, and does the mean we get our diamond back?? I'd like to go out in style Very Happy
    frostythetoejam
    frostythetoejam

Post by frostythetoejam 2011-11-14, 16:51

Seriously though. A lot can be done within the short period of time before the reset. It would be nice if we could have all of our diamond and iron back.
    Jarvisd
    Jarvisd
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Jarvisd 2011-11-14, 16:52

Can you relist everything you lost for me please?
    frostythetoejam
    frostythetoejam

Post by frostythetoejam 2011-11-14, 16:54

About 80 blocks of diamond, and about 120 iron blocks or so.
    NeoCopyman
    NeoCopyman

Post by NeoCopyman 2011-11-14, 16:55

I may get forum banned for this but, It is the Chaos Server. As Far as I know its anything goes, with the exception of Hacks (Obviously) Besides that, If you wanted to keep your shit safe, you should've logged out. Razz
    frostythetoejam
    frostythetoejam

Post by frostythetoejam 2011-11-14, 16:58

Neo, there are rules against killing in spawn. Plus Jar has given the stuff back to us so all that needs to happen is Orcworm reading over this situation. Thanks for the comment though. Very Happy
    Metalsmith
    Metalsmith

Post by Metalsmith 2011-11-14, 17:12

Monstaboi wrote:Seriously, can NONE of you play the chaos server legitimatley without anyone of you hacking/cheating or accusing someone else of hacking/cheating? Its a game, keep that in mind.

To answer your question:

they had over 100 diamonds blocks. Obviously no.

I mined up to the #7 spot on the mining charts and only found maybe 3 blocks of diamonds total. It's painfully obvious that 90% of the diamonds mined on this server are xrayed or have had some sort of abuse in their gathering.
    frostythetoejam
    frostythetoejam

Post by frostythetoejam 2011-11-14, 17:27

Speaking the truth here. Most if not all of those diamond blocks were obtained from raiding other factions.
    purple_turtle
    purple_turtle

Post by purple_turtle 2011-11-14, 17:34

Metalsmith wrote:
    Monstaboi wrote:Seriously, can NONE of you play the chaos server legitimatley without anyone of you hacking/cheating or accusing someone else of hacking/cheating? Its a game, keep that in mind.

To answer your question:

they had over 100 diamonds blocks. Obviously no.

I mined up to the #7 spot on the mining charts and only found maybe 3 blocks of diamonds total. It's painfully obvious that 90% of the diamonds mined on this server are xrayed or have had some sort of abuse in their gathering.

Are you making the point you x-ray as no one on my faction is higher than around 8 or so. Masked and I both x-rayed for a while but that diamond was used before the last 3 or so months. We got around 46 diamond blocks from Uprising, as well as a pile from the England faction, who we raided. Take your accusatory prim posts somewhere else.
    frostythetoejam
    frostythetoejam

Post by frostythetoejam 2011-11-14, 17:43

I also xrayed for a while and I learned my lesson. I agree with purple. We obtained that diamond fair and square.
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Orcworm 2011-11-14, 21:15

I think it's time I brought back anti xray too, considering, what, 6/9 of the posters in this thread have been previously banned for it?

Seriously though, I created the 'chaos' server in the first place because I was a little tired of how many restrictions there were on the main server - but threads like this remind me what a bad idea it is to give players any sort of free will.

But yeah, things will be changed so people can't do that come the next map.
    Metalsmith
    Metalsmith

Post by Metalsmith 2011-11-15, 01:58

https://orcworm.forumotion.co.uk/t5708-masked_menace-x-ray

*besides the point*

the server is great, the playing field just needs to be leveled.
    frostythetoejam
    frostythetoejam

Post by frostythetoejam 2011-11-15, 03:53

I understand that I don't have the best reputation because of my previous ban for X-ray, but all of that diamond and iron was obtained by raiding multiple factions. Hardly any of that was actUally mined up by us. I agree completely though with your reply Orc. I am not saying anything against. I just don't want to be accused of illegally obtaining that diamond and iron.
    killerd0nkey
    killerd0nkey

Post by killerd0nkey 2011-11-15, 05:50

Next map maybe you should show the rules in more detail. Since the server came up its had almost double the complaints and bannes the main server has ever had.

I'd be willing to make something by the spawn to show the rules.
    SergentPineapple
    SergentPineapple

Post by SergentPineapple 2011-11-15, 06:37

killerd0nkey wrote:Next map maybe you should show the rules in more detail. Since the server came up its had almost double the complaints and bannes the main server has ever had.

I'd be willing to make something by the spawn to show the rules.
    its bans and also id be willing to help build a better more safe spawn maybe with 'afk zones' so nothing can harm people in them
    The_Music_Man
    The_Music_Man

Post by The_Music_Man 2011-11-15, 07:24

i'm posting something related to Halofene here, instead of a topic spam.
    Halofene is basically complaing about something being done to them that they do all_the_fucking_time to everybody else, for instance, the last time I was on they sat in spawn abusing bows and runes (firing from the safe zone, pushing me out with fire) and used hacks to break into my base and nuke it. (There is NO way they could have gotten in without me or zombehbuilder43, and no way they could have done the damage they did in a PROTECTED zone, which was well within our power limits)
    frostythetoejam
    frostythetoejam

Post by frostythetoejam 2011-11-15, 08:56

Who was doing this to you because I have never used a pvp rune on the server. What faction were you on. I can't recall ever seeing you on chaos. If I was part of any of what you say we did I am sorry but I have never used a pvp rune so...
    Jarvisd
    Jarvisd
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Jarvisd 2011-11-15, 10:39

They have shot me with arrows from the safe zone too. Killerdonkey your post is so inaccurate it is useless to read. Shesh donkey, there is like 1 ban every 3 days on chaos v. survival with like 50 a day. We get complaints as people have no problem killing, but get pissed and cry when ever they are killed.

Guys Chaos isn't supposed to have a safe area, you are not supposed to idle. It is pvp and factions. Spawn isn't an idle place, if you want to have alt account to make your faction have more power, spawn isn't the place to leave them afk.
    frostythetoejam
    frostythetoejam

Post by frostythetoejam 2011-11-15, 10:48

Ok sounds good Jar.
    griffin

Chaos: Pyro Swords in Spawn Empty video what since when

Post by griffin 2011-11-15, 11:17

this is tabor473 and i never said i had a video i said that jarvs would back me up because he said he would and has but my main problem is that i remember before 1.8 people being banned for an offence like this and i am wondering if he should more than a warning and should just be banned

the entire argument about their quantities of diamond and iron uprising/rebirth robbed them repeatitly and had a nice 70 diamond blocks and maybe 100 iron blocks from robbing
    ask around we stole a lot
    then halo got in and stole that from us
    blockybalboa
    blockybalboa

Post by blockybalboa 2011-11-15, 11:19

It's funny, Jar kept the diamond blocks he stole in his alt account, how could you possibly have gotten them back from the raid?
    Jarvisd
    Jarvisd
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Jarvisd 2011-11-15, 11:21

Well it looks like this is solved. It's moving to just bickering. If you have anymore suggestions on how to improve Chaos, post them in suggestions or pm them to orc.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-10, 22:53