Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

4 posters

sorry for the small amount of grief

fredmichaelbob

sorry for the small amount of grief Empty sorry for the small amount of grief

Post by fredmichaelbob 2011-11-16, 19:23

i was banned along time ago for griefing, however i only knocked over a few torches, could i please be unbanned an i promise i will never remove torches again, if the answer is no i will understand and thankyou for ur time, lots of love and sorryness
    Fredmichaelbob
    alexasaro
    alexasaro

sorry for the small amount of grief Empty Re: sorry for the small amount of grief

Post by alexasaro 2011-11-17, 02:08

Don't worry man. I know how it feels. I was bannned for 3 months for breaking a pumpkin.
    Yarwood
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

sorry for the small amount of grief Empty Re: sorry for the small amount of grief

Post by Yarwood 2011-11-17, 02:58

alexasaro wrote:Don't worry man. I know how it feels. I was bannned for 3 months for breaking a pumpkin.

And now you're banned for 2 days
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Orcworm 2011-11-17, 03:36

Yarwood wrote:
    alexasaro wrote:Don't worry man. I know how it feels. I was bannned for 3 months for breaking a pumpkin.

And now you're banned for 2 days

The difference being you most certainly acted your age, hell, younger (i.e. immature spoilt brat) rather than this guy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-19, 23:18