Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

2 posters

Greifed whilst banned. :[

Masterpupil2

Greifed whilst banned. :[ Empty Greifed whilst banned. :[

Post by Masterpupil2 2011-11-29, 22:29

I'm not going to lie, I do believe we had 3 slime balls 2 diamond, about 40 iron ingots, about one stack of redstone, 64 cooked porkchops, 24 obsidian, and that about sums it up, And I have proof I found it all, we found 1 Giant slime by Bhgl and killed it, I made a tree farm and found the redstone and iron, and Locopop23 and I bought the pork, obby, and diamonds. Sad
    Masterpupil2

Greifed whilst banned. :[ Empty Re: Greifed whilst banned. :[

Post by Masterpupil2 2011-11-29, 22:35

I got the Pork back, found it just sitting there, and I got 2 more iron, but the rest.....
    I also had Hellfire look at it and it says no one broke it, but there is a little unbreakable grass block that asks for a password every time I get back on. Sad
    Giygas
    Giygas

Post by Giygas 2011-11-29, 22:49

The way it sounds like is that someone stole stuff from your chests. This is ALLOWED as long as people can reach it without griefing (breaking blocks) or using donator abilities to teleport through blocks.

So has any blocks been broken? Did you use /cprivate on the chest, because that usually locks your chest and only you can have access to it. If it was locked then it might have been glitched which can be seen if you use /cinfo on it and it says "This Air is not registered!" or something similar like that.

If it was accessible for everyone without griefing and it was not /cprivate'd then your items are gone for good.
    Masterpupil2

Post by Masterpupil2 2011-11-30, 09:57

Yes, I did lock it with a password Locopop23 and I use.
    The places where I had the two chests were in a 1 by 2 area(1 long 2 high) and the chests obviously on the bottom, when I finally got unbanned I got on and both of the spots were COVERED with dirt and stone, and there's this one dirt block that if you break it, it asks for the chests password (which I type in and it works) and once I do that it doesn't do anything. Tell me that's not a glitch.
    I called Locopop and he said he wasn't on for a while which he stopped being active once I got banned.
    I also got Hellfire to look and he said no one broke the chests or even place items there.
    Masterpupil2

Post by Masterpupil2 2011-11-30, 10:35

I have gotten my help with the assist of Yarwood. You are credit to team. Someone may lock it. Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-08, 23:48