Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

2 posters

Opening Soon: Rulyon's Chop Shop & Building Supply

Rulyon
    Rulyon
    Donator
    Donator

Opening Soon: Rulyon's Chop Shop & Building Supply Empty Opening Soon: Rulyon's Chop Shop & Building Supply

Post by Rulyon 2011-02-18, 08:57

My Chop Shop will soon be open in Gnometown. This is just a temporary outlet, my main store will be out in the boonies in my zoned land. (once I select a spot to zone, that is) Special Thanks to Kewaii who helped me with some of the construction. :-)

I specialize in wood products and construction materials. You can buy by the stack or in smaller quantities if you're just short of supplies for your project.

Logs
    Planks
    Sticks
    Fences
    Stairs
    Signs
    Cobblestone
    Smooth Stone
    Sandstone
    Obsidian
    Snow Blocks

This post will be edited when I'm open for business.
    GoDjMike
    GoDjMike

Opening Soon: Rulyon's Chop Shop & Building Supply Empty Re: Opening Soon: Rulyon's Chop Shop & Building Supply

Post by GoDjMike 2011-02-24, 08:31

so how much is your smooth stone per 64?
    Rulyon
    Rulyon
    Donator
    Donator

Opening Soon: Rulyon's Chop Shop & Building Supply Empty Re: Opening Soon: Rulyon's Chop Shop & Building Supply

Post by Rulyon 2011-02-24, 18:14

20 Gil per 64. They're sold from my NPC in 5 Gil stacks of 16 at a time. I'm in mid process of setting my NPC up, he reset when Orcworm gave him the last two slots.

I normally keep a limited supply of smooth stone and adjust production based on demand. How much do you need? I can give you an estimate as to when it will be ready.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-11, 15:35