Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

+2
battlekid
FillerB
6 posters

[Banned] BattleKid

FillerB
    FillerB
    So long and thanks for all the fish!

[Banned] BattleKid Empty [Banned] BattleKid

Post by FillerB 2011-02-28, 10:20

After consulting my fellow admin/moderators we have reached the decision that BattleKid, the former notorious mod/guest, has as of this moment been banned from the server for his recent behavior. Those that regularly read this forum, or even those that may have met him in-game, will no doubt know of which I speak. Seeing as I'm not that big of an asshole as you all think I've left the option for an appeal open, even though BattleKid's history should by right exclude him of this. So see it as a mercy, but be warned Battle. If you want to appeal you better come with a DAMN good excuse for your asshattery.

Also let's try NOT to spam this topic to shit. Show some courtesy for an ex-mod. You would want the same.
    battlekid
    battlekid

[Banned] BattleKid Empty Re: [Banned] BattleKid

Post by battlekid 2011-02-28, 10:40

Wait, WHY was I banned? I'd like to point out that I've broken NO rules so far... Can you please explain the reason for my ban? I've done NOTHING not allowed here...

Please explain??

I'm honestly confused... I don't see ANYTHING I've done wrong...

Is it for TNT? That was not ban-worthy... MANY people do that, it's totally harmless...

I fail to see what I've done that is worthy of a ban?

GaMerG77 wrote:
    FillerB wrote:After consulting my fellow admin/moderators we have reached the decision that BattleKid, the former notorious mod/guest, has as of this moment been banned from the server for his recent behavior.

Thats why I think...NOT trying to be a douche
    The thing is, what exactly did I do? I don't quite see anything I've done wrong... I haven't greifed, I haven't trolled, I haven't broken any rules and I've generally been following every rule I know of...

GaMerG77 wrote:You're right Battlekid you haven't shown any hate towards anyone and I don't think you should get banned for behavior unless it was towards Mods or Admins and the only thing I remember is You getting into a small argument with Gamemaster1494 (Mod) about Colors and Crashes
    Also, for whatever reason... I can get on the server? Was I banned or are you trolling FillerB?

I'm VERY confused right now...

Jarvisd wrote:Spamming tnt is a ban lol. No one does it, it is a banned item and spamming it is immature.
    What? Do you seriously think I'm the only one who has done that? It's done by a LOT of people over time, and if I'm banned for that, then that's the first time I've heard of someone being banned for that!

So... I rest my case...

Will an Admin/Orcworm make a decision?

Banning me for placing TNT (which all it did was chat-spam for 5 sec), is kinda ridiculous... Guests, members, donators and even Mods have done this without a ban or even a kick most of the time...

So there's where we stand ATM.
    Pete
    Pete

Post by Pete 2011-02-28, 13:33

Battlekid, you're banned for real; you got demoted for reasons that are not unknown to you, and after this you continued being a douche. AFAIK, every single admin was mad at you, but those were only personal feelings; what finally cause your ban was yourself spamming TNT, which is a banned item. You used to be a mod, so you know the rules. Good luck and farewell.

Battlekid is quoting posts by members, said posts no longer exist since I cleaned the topic; it was requested by the Admin that banned him to keep the thread clean, please don't post unless you have something really important to say. Admins and Battlekid can still post.
    battlekid
    battlekid

Post by battlekid 2011-02-28, 16:26

PetePorty wrote:Battlekid, you're banned for real; you got demoted for reasons that are not unknown to you, and after this you continued being a douche. AFAIK, every single admin was mad at you, but those were only personal feelings; what finally cause your ban was yourself spamming TNT, which is a banned item. You used to be a mod, so you know the rules. Good luck and farewell.

Battlekid is quoting posts by members, said posts no longer exist since I cleaned the topic; it was requested by the Admin that banned him to keep the thread clean, please don't post unless you have something really important to say. Admins and Battlekid can still post.
    Wow, gotta stop the users from voicing their opinion? I'm amazed, that after two months on this server, that I'm banned for spamming the chat log for 5 sec with 10 players online. Is this what the server has shrunk to? I thought we were better than SpA, but I withdraw that statement. I thought banning people for destroying 2 blocks was bad, but now you ban an ex-mod for messing around a bit? Is this truly what this server has came to?

If I can state this, GIVE MY HOME, CHESTS AND CITY TO TANGYLIMEORGASM please. That is all...

If I am truly denied an appeal, then I bid you all my farewell, and remind you that this is what we never wanted for the server. Give my shit to Tangy, and ponder my words.

Adeiu!
    Pete
    Pete

Post by Pete 2011-02-28, 16:37

C ya, I have no power in-game, but I'm sure someone will give your stuff to Tangy. Locked.

Also, just so you know; you were banned for using TNT which is banned; it's as bad as using bedrock or mob spawners. The fact that you didn't actually manage to harm anyone doesn't make it right; when you shoot someone and miss, you still go to jail. Also, you were given the chance to appeal, several times actually, and you wasted them.

Finally, I'd like to tell you; we're not silencing people, I kept this thread clean out of respect for yourself, not my respect, since I don't respect you a single bit, but another admin's respect for an old mod. I know you're probably too immature to even understand this, or too stupid to try. In any case, good bye; I hope you have a nice life.
    FillerB
    FillerB
    So long and thanks for all the fish!

Post by FillerB 2011-02-28, 16:39

If you have bothered to read the first post you would know you HAVE the right to appeal. But do you seriously NOT see the problem with your actions? Do you honestly NOT see how a recently demoted mod (for valid reason which have been explained to you again and again and again) might be more heavily punished for repeatedly breaking the rules, no matter how retarded they may be, then Random McGuesty-pants? Especially if that mod is already disliked by many of the higher-ups for and has quite a history concerning bans?

Do you really not see the problem here? If so, they be assured that Tangy gets all your stuff. If not, well that's what an appeal is for. I await your soul wrenching epic, convince me that we, mindless assholes that we are, are in the wrong and that your fucking around is a ruse to pave the way for the second coming of the messiah. Convince me.

Unlocked the topic so BattleKid can make his final appeal if he so wishes. Any other posts, whether they are to protest the ban of not, will be deleted.
    TangyLimeOrgasm

Post by TangyLimeOrgasm 2011-03-08, 13:00

To Battlekid,

Thank you for your recognition of our rather short friendship on this server. Please contact me if you can see this, and I would love to start another passion project with you.

Thanks Bro! I can't say much because I didn't know what happened, but sorry dude. Shoot.
    Baldymoint7
    Baldymoint7

Post by Baldymoint7 2011-03-08, 13:06

[/quote]If I can state this, GIVE MY HOME, CHESTS AND CITY TO TANGYLIMEORGASM please. That is all...Give my shit to Tangy, and ponder my words.[/quote]

Better go get that SHIT BACK! from ppl
    Jarvisd
    Jarvisd
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Jarvisd 2011-03-08, 14:24

This thread died a long time ago and was to share that he is banned. I am not a forum mod but ima lock it Neutral

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 03:52