Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

+7
battlekid
JuncoPartner
Onlyme
Orcworm
Jarvisd
Pete
shadow
11 posters

Do you want Battlekid the mod back?

Poll

Do you want battlekid back as a mod?

[ 4 ]
    Do you want Battlekid the mod back? Bar_left31%Do you want Battlekid the mod back? Bar_right [31%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Do you want Battlekid the mod back? Bar_left23%Do you want Battlekid the mod back? Bar_right [23%] 
    [ 6 ]
    Do you want Battlekid the mod back? Bar_left46%Do you want Battlekid the mod back? Bar_right [46%] 

Total Votes: 13
    Poll closed
    shadow
    shadow

Do you want Battlekid the mod back? Empty Do you want Battlekid the mod back?

Post by shadow 2011-02-20, 13:33

Want him back as a mod? Very Happy
    Pete
    Pete

Do you want Battlekid the mod back? Empty Re: Do you want Battlekid the mod back?

Post by Pete 2011-02-20, 13:35

What is the purpose of this topic? Or the poll, while we are at it?
    shadow
    shadow

Do you want Battlekid the mod back? Empty Re: Do you want Battlekid the mod back?

Post by shadow 2011-02-20, 13:36

Some people said they wanted him back as a mod in-game so I made a poll.
    Jarvisd
    Jarvisd
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Jarvisd 2011-02-20, 13:37

What is the name of the server? The Peoples server or orcworms 24 hour smp? It is orcs decision who he wants as a mod Surprised
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Orcworm 2011-02-20, 13:38

I voted for the appropriate option.
    shadow
    shadow

Post by shadow 2011-02-20, 13:39

I am assuming you chose turtles.
    Jarvis chose either yes or turtles.
    Pete dislikes battle, and he said no.
    Pete
    Pete

Post by Pete 2011-02-20, 13:43

Some people say rape should be legal. Should I make a poll about it too?
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Orcworm 2011-02-20, 13:44

Can if you want.
    shadow
    shadow

Post by shadow 2011-02-20, 13:44

Sure. Technically it is not a crime, but it is classified as assault. Feel free to make a poll, you member of the male species who get raped less than females.
    Pete
    Pete

Post by Pete 2011-02-20, 13:48

Got raped twice already, once as a small kid and once fairly recently. Also, we now make polls about stupid nonsense just for the sake of it? Ok, if we're heading that way, I'm moving this to off-topic. Moved.

Last edited by PetePorty on 2011-02-20, 13:49; edited 1 time in total
    Onlyme
    Onlyme

Post by Onlyme 2011-02-20, 13:49

I too voted for the appropriate option. (hint: not Yes, or Turtles)
    JuncoPartner
    JuncoPartner
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by JuncoPartner 2011-02-20, 16:03

This is only just a tad less worse than if he had gone and made the poll himself, since you know him irl. Even if some people, somehow, might like him, I've seen him be so dickish to people for no reason at all. Stealing from someone just because he can justify it, is so whack, stealing is an areshole thing to do, legitimate or not. I mean Stalin had friends, and he was a prick. clown
    battlekid
    battlekid

Post by battlekid 2011-02-20, 16:28

JuncoPartner wrote:This is only just a tad less worse than if he had gone and made the poll himself, since you know him irl. Even if some people, somehow, might like him, I've seen him be so dickish to people for no reason at all. Stealing from someone just because he can justify it, is so whack, stealing is an areshole thing to do, legitimate or not. I mean Stalin had friends, and he was a prick. clown
    Dude, I did NOT in ANY way ask for this poll. I'm not complaining about my demotion, and stealing is 100% allowed–– we ARE a PvP server after all, and if you don't like that, then go play on a FB server.
    Pete
    Pete

Post by Pete 2011-02-20, 16:43

Actually, stealing is allowed only because some people don't lock their chests, but it's not like you SHOULD go around stealing.
    Jarvisd
    Jarvisd
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Jarvisd 2011-02-20, 16:49

Yah that is like pulling a devan. Btw Junco is always right battlekid.
    Pete
    Pete

Post by Pete 2011-02-20, 17:01

Junco and FillerB are obviously the only Admins that are actually worth it. (Arbr and Film seem to have left or something...)
    Jarvisd
    Jarvisd
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Jarvisd 2011-02-20, 17:58

Arbr lol is playing runescape. <-- I lol even saying that. I also think Film is doing exams?
    PureCraft
    PureCraft

Post by PureCraft 2011-02-20, 23:57

FINALLY a reason to post this:
    Smokeybacon
    Smokeybacon

Post by Smokeybacon 2011-02-21, 00:31

I do find it very amusing how Battlekid likes to CAPITALIZE certain WORDS in his POSTS in order to IMPLY that he's less of an complete and utter prick than he ACTUALLY is.

Last edited by Smokeybacon on 2011-02-21, 01:37; edited 1 time in total
    Pete
    Pete

Post by Pete 2011-02-21, 00:45

I really didn't want to flame the kid anymore, he's have it hard and all, and he is already demoted, but this topic... sorry Battlekid, but your friiend seems to hate you.
    JuncoPartner
    JuncoPartner
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by JuncoPartner 2011-02-21, 01:23

battlekid wrote:Dude, I did NOT in ANY way ask for this poll. I'm not complaining about my demotion, and stealing is 100% allowed–– we ARE a PvP server after all, and if you don't like that, then go play on a FB server.

Yeah I know it's allowed, and if it was some random guest or member who was stealing, fair play I suppose. I mean of course mods are here to have fun, but they're also here to make sure guests have a good time, raiding their unlocked chests because they can, is just not mod material, it isn't as if your lacking in resources anyway. I wouldn't stick around somewhere where the flying mods are raiding my stuff. The tp kill didn't help either, you've proved that you can get really overworked up about things, which is just not good for someone who has access to ban, and kick etc.

I actually didn't assume you prompted Shadow to make this poll Battlekid, so that's something.

FillerB
    FillerB
    So long and thanks for all the fish!

Post by FillerB 2011-02-21, 01:49

Right guys, no need to pick on him so much. Every one of us could (and should) have seen this crap coming from a mile away. Aren't "we" the ones at fault for even raising him to mod?
    Pete
    Pete

Post by Pete 2011-02-21, 01:53

I kind of was opposed to it since I go there, but I was a newbie, and Orc's exact words were "I don't know why people hate him so much, the kid's alright". So yeah, Filler; I *did* try to stop it.
    shadow
    shadow

Post by shadow 2011-02-21, 01:57

Well, often he is fine, there is no rule that you can't steal from unlocked chests. However, I find stealing disgusting, and tp killing rude. He can be a dick sometimes, but often I find his moderating good. The poll did nothing, with the majority wanting turtles. Yay! Well, some still want him mod, but a poll does nothing other than basically start a flame arena in which to kill the unfortunate persons self-esteem.
    FillerB
    FillerB
    So long and thanks for all the fish!

Post by FillerB 2011-02-21, 02:03

Well thing is Shadow, promotions aren't really up for debate. Especially not in a public area. Orc has the final word and with Battle's history on both this and previous servers (not to mention the sometimes irrational hatred he gets) his chances are slim to none. Publicly white-knighting him in this way certainly did not help.
    Pete
    Pete

Post by Pete 2011-02-21, 02:05

Ok, look, Shadow; Battlekid's demotion wasn't for stealing from chests, it was from TP Killing, which is not only rude, as you described it, but it is power abuse and against the rules. See, the thing is, we can't have a moderator that breaks the rules, that would make everyone who does it say "but your mods do it too." and we can't have someone who is willing to use his powers to grief others.

Therefore, since we can't really stop him from being who he is, we have demoted him. (I won't lie to you, I was all for a ban, and I did ban him indeed, but don't have the final say on these things.)

The fact that he steals from people just because he can just ensures that he'll never get promoted again, nothing more.
    Baldymoint7
    Baldymoint7

Do you want Battlekid the mod back? Empty Lol

Post by Baldymoint7 2011-02-21, 02:06

Jarvisd wrote:Yah that is like pulling a devan. Btw Junco is always right battlekid.
    Yup
    shadow
    shadow

Post by shadow 2011-02-21, 02:06

Fine, can someone delete this?
    Pete
    Pete

Post by Pete 2011-02-21, 02:07

We don't go around deleting topics just for the sake of it. So I'll just lock it by request of the creator.

Locked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 11:02