Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

3 posters

my house on the old map... sweet memories

Ciphon
    Ciphon

my house on the old map... sweet memories Empty my house on the old map... sweet memories

Post by Ciphon 2011-04-07, 13:31

hey guys heres some screenshots and precious memories of my old house before the reset, sweet memories... but anyways i downloaded the singleplayer version of the old server... and fire spread was on and my floor burned up yay!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    btw look in the chat for for this picture its me buying a cake for 400gil Smile
    Lizardman
    Lizardman

my house on the old map... sweet memories Empty Re: my house on the old map... sweet memories

Post by Lizardman 2011-04-07, 13:40

Shouldn't this be off-topic?

This thread is for small cities/ FUTURE projects.
    Ciphon
    Ciphon

my house on the old map... sweet memories Empty Re: my house on the old map... sweet memories

Post by Ciphon 2011-04-07, 15:37

Actually it's under te homes section if you look so I believe I have rights to post this here
    Lizardman
    Lizardman

Post by Lizardman 2011-04-07, 15:46

Homes as in "projects".
    "i.e., I plan to build a 100 block tall igloo, cuz I'm the man."

That belongs here. :3
    Wolfhe
    Wolfhe

Post by Wolfhe 2011-04-07, 19:02

Lizardman wrote:Homes as in "projects".
    "i.e., I plan to build a 100 block tall igloo, cuz I'm the man."

That belongs here. :3

And yet, a 100-block tall igloo would require digging down at least 36 blocks below sea level. That would either be one narrow igloo or else I'd be wary of someone using WorldEdit.

Either way, that would require a LOT of snow. Razz

Serious question though, what if you post your plans for a future home, show the steps you go through to create it, etc., and then when you finish it... what? Wouldn't your finished project still belong in this forum? It still doesn't really apply here, since this is a home from a previous server and Demon_Cat's just reminiscing.

On that note, however, nowhere do I see that this section of the forums is for projects only. If that were true, wouldn't the entire section be labelled as 'Projects' instead of having a subsection labelled as such, along with subsections for 'Homes' (which we're in now), 'Shops' and advertising? To me that says that anything having to do with homes should go in this section, regardless of whether it's a future/current project or if you just want to show off your home from the previous server. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Either way, nice home, Demon_Cat. Smile

EDIT: Orcworm's SMP Server > Cities > Minor Cities, Independants, and Projects > Homes (This falls under the 'Independents' part, if you ask me)
    Lizardman
    Lizardman

Post by Lizardman 2011-04-07, 23:30

My interpretation is that it's for future projects and the threqd is then locked upon completion. I could be wrong however.

Also, the home is nice. :3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 19:34