Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

4 posters

["Suggestion"]List of problem-solving plugins and fun ones.

StodgY
    StodgY

["Suggestion"]List of problem-solving  plugins and fun ones. Empty ["Suggestion"]List of problem-solving plugins and fun ones.

Post by StodgY 2011-06-04, 04:54

- ModArena [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Video: Set up instructions. The [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Only the instructions of setting up in-game and he fights one time on his own.

- Apple "Seed" [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

- Minecraft Mania [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Suggestion: Minecraft Mania Core (needed for the rest)
    Minecraft Mania Chestcontrol (push a butten and a cart comes out of a chest and returns back, for example, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])

- ClayGen [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

- Seasons [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Could solve the "We want snow!!!" Issue? Set NFS always as winter season? (don't know precisely how it work)

- Lightvote [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

- Autorepair [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Not for every day use. Cost to get things fixed could be high so it's only really good to use of you use expensive tools. ~ Outdated

- Tetris [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Play Tetris IN-GAME!

-Magic Carpet Support 818 (not glass, look at the link
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-AnyoneSleep [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-PvPToggle Control your own PvP Status [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-Sprint [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-SuperPickAxe LOGABBLE!!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Take note: I know theres a discussion with get the superpickaxe in, I, personally am againts the whole thing. This one is logabble.

Anti X-Ray Plugin: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Take note, I just want to take note of this plugin. It's NOT yet done for the lastest Bukkit. So we don't support it. I just love the idea that texturepacks don't work whatsoever.

EDIT: Anti X-Ray seems far from getting the lastest version of bukkit, shame.

------------------------------

I've listed these plugins because some requested them or I saw people trying to make things that weren't possible but are, with these plugins. I just looked at people and there thoughts and collected solutions. Some are my own. Either way some I personally don't support, others I do. Some people claimed that the apple seed thing isn't a good idea. Was a good idea but not the right plugin. The one above is pretty basic.

Lightvote, well, some just don't like light so I thought voting might be nice to do. Although dark is actually full, I'm scared people will over use it.

PvP toggle. Some will say no-way. I maybe to. It's not for nothing a PvP server...still I think people have a right to say no.

NOTE: Please, think before u say anything. Also this is a suggestion not even completely of mine. I thought I collect some plugins which I think would solve some problems on the in-game/forum for myself and others. I looked around and thought maybe small things could help.

~StodgY

GaMerG77
    GaMerG77
    Donator
    Donator

["Suggestion"]List of problem-solving  plugins and fun ones. Empty Re: ["Suggestion"]List of problem-solving plugins and fun ones.

Post by GaMerG77 2011-06-04, 15:01

-Mod Arena Plugin looks nice.
    -Apple trees are meh.
    -we have MineCart Mania Plugins
    -ClayGen, also neat since it is rare.
    -Seasons looks like a utter waste to have.
    -Will it spam the chat?
    -Looked at video, takes up a lot of space if it needs to be that big, but it could work, and we can compete.
    -Love the new /mc, especially waiting for it to fuck up.
    -Sleep isn't that important.
    -Yes, add it!
    -Add that, too, but for a fee, might need to add BuyAbilities for this.
    SlaveofRH
    SlaveofRH
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

["Suggestion"]List of problem-solving  plugins and fun ones. Empty Re: ["Suggestion"]List of problem-solving plugins and fun ones.

Post by SlaveofRH 2011-06-04, 15:42

Mob area looks like it would cause massive lag and be stupid.

But I love the lightvote.. especially since you can set it so that people cant ask again for a specified amount of time. (Which would cut back on spam.) And the new MC. I'd really like that back.. it would help so much when making huge structures like statues and buildings. >< The rest.. meh.
    Albuca
    Albuca
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Albuca 2011-06-04, 17:32

I disabled magic carpet because it fucks things up really horribly... I dug a 25 block hole with it ... nuf said.
    Not looking closely at the list at all, but sprint would probably trip No Cheat.
    Light vote... just no. This is SMP remember? Not Free Build.

-A
    SlaveofRH
    SlaveofRH
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by SlaveofRH 2011-06-05, 00:10

Albuca wrote:I disabled magic carpet because it fucks things up really horribly... I dug a 25 block hole with it ... nuf said.
    Not looking closely at the list at all, but sprint would probably trip No Cheat.

-A

Well it's a different one so it may not have those glitches? Could always try it.. maybe.
    StodgY
    StodgY

Post by StodgY 2011-06-05, 07:02

Albuca wrote:I disabled magic carpet because it fucks things up really horribly... I dug a 25 block hole with it ... nuf said.

-A

It´s not the same plugin and not by the same maker. This was is woollen and I think this one could easily be stable. Just a thought. We can easily set the permissions only for 2 people (in my eyes admins) to test it out. If it has bugs or glitches. Most importantly of course the "going to everything glitch" and than also keeping the glass in place.

Also this plugin with the carperteer is MADE for Bukkit 818, 819. So it means we don't likely have bugs or the plugin is corrupted by other plugins installed.

For the Lightvote I think we could easily set how many an hour. Like 1 vote in the one night. No more. If more people agree than hopefully these who do want dark don´t argue for 20 min. So if people say no, noone can start a vote till the next night.

I'm personally also in for the ClayGen and the PvP. I saw people didn't like the tetris and the Mob Arena though I think we could try mob arena and see if it laggs.

The PvP we could get restrictions on, if that's possible. I don't have a lot of trouble with PvP-ers, but I know some would love this plugin.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 23:13