Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

3 posters

Yea... i got banned.. would like to play still tho.

Devan12321
    Devan12321
    Asshat

Yea... i got banned.. would like to play still tho. Empty Yea... i got banned.. would like to play still tho.

Post by Devan12321 2011-01-10, 13:06

Hey orc, or whoever is actually reading this. I would really like to come back on the server. i know i got banned for killing some1 in there house but i was just jokeing with the guy... i was waiting there for a bit then went to my house to get stuff.
    I was going to give him all of his things plus some other stuff
    if i am aloud back on the server i wont be killing people in their houses, or even near.
    i really wanna come back due to me actually going to be helping the server... i already bought a pre-payed credit card to donate to the server and everything Sad so please let me back on.

-Devan12321
    Invision
    Invision
    Forum Developer
    Forum Developer

Yea... i got banned.. would like to play still tho. Empty Re: Yea... i got banned.. would like to play still tho.

Post by Invision 2011-01-10, 13:09

Devan12321 wrote:Hey orc, or whoever is actually reading this. I would really like to come back on the server. i know i got banned for killing some1 in there house but i was just jokeing with the guy... i was waiting there for a bit then went to my house to get stuff.
    if i am aloud back on the server i wont be killing people in their houses, or even near.
    i really wanna come back due to me actually going to be helping the server... i already bought a pre-payed credit card to donate to the server and everything Sad so please let me back on.

-Devan12321

As I've seen you have a great attitude, I would like to see you back, but I hope you have never will do this again, as you said! Smile

Yea... i got banned.. would like to play still tho. Empty Re: Yea... i got banned.. would like to play still tho.

Post by Guest 2011-01-10, 13:14

Devan12321 wrote:Hey orc, or whoever is actually reading this. I would really like to come back on the server. i know i got banned for killing some1 in there house but i was just jokeing with the guy... i was waiting there for a bit then went to my house to get stuff.

-Devan12321

you didnt get ban for killing... even tho your should of imo Razz but you got banned for GRIEFING.
    Jarvisd
    Jarvisd
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Jarvisd 2011-01-10, 13:20

-Devan12321

You did break a rule killing lovely in his house, but before that Arbr and me both saw you place water and lie about it in his train station, and he warned you. Then this came up and then you started destroying blocks letting lava out etc.
    Devan12321
    Devan12321
    Asshat

Post by Devan12321 2011-01-10, 13:25

OH! Jarvis... i was joking around. if i wanted to actually do it and try to lie i woulden't of held the bucket in my hand... i was just joking around with you.. i thought u would of got that. i wont do it next time.
    i dont like ever grief unless i know who it is and i watched them do it. even then i tell admin.

and actually the lava thing. the pit was there already. and i accidentally water'd it when i fell into it. so i took those blocks to fix it for him. and the one on the main floor. theres a switch that he has that when you hit it it releases lava. he made a house of traps.
    please go look at it so u understand that i wasnt griefing him. that was his [bridge] trick

-devan12321

Post by Guest 2011-01-10, 13:31

Orc believes in 2nd chances so next time you dont listen it will be final : unbanning
    Devan12321
    Devan12321
    Asshat

Post by Devan12321 2011-01-10, 13:36

THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!

when can i get on again! i have a water slide i must build for a certain some1.... cough greger_invision cough cough

Post by Guest 2011-01-10, 13:43

Devan12321 wrote:THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!

when can i get on again! i have a water slide i must build for a certain some1.... cough greger_invision cough cough

now?
    Devan12321
    Devan12321
    Asshat

Post by Devan12321 2011-01-10, 13:44

when i go to sign in says my IP is banned from the server... i really hpe i dont gotta wait for restart... unless orc can restart quickly rofl. Smile i have nothing to do and i miss my minecraft!
    Invision
    Invision
    Forum Developer
    Forum Developer

Post by Invision 2011-01-11, 00:53

Devan12321 wrote:THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!

Haha Devan, don't worry. You got all day! Smile Hehe

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-09, 08:48