Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

3 posters

Profile picture?

menaceofri
    menaceofri

Profile picture? Empty Profile picture?

Post by menaceofri 2011-06-17, 08:36

Apparently my profile picture is more offensive than nazi symbols and other stupid trash, anyone want to reference some sort of rule that i missed saying we arent allowed to have pictures of ourselves on our profiles?

EDIT: Nobody asked, it was just removed. So i'm asking for what cause.
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Profile picture? Empty Re: Profile picture?

Post by Orcworm 2011-06-17, 08:44

According to FillerB's post your avatar was larger than the forum limit when he sweeped through them.

FillerB wrote:I deleted his avatar since it is bigger than the forum rules allow.

4.- Avatars and Signatures
    Although everyone likes a good old stick-men fight, we'd rather not have something like that as your avatar, so if you really want to use a .GIF avatar, please make it colourless and easy on the eye. As for signatures, please keep them small, if you want an image go ahead, but make it small enough, specially it's height. This means that an signature may only contain either 4 lines of unspoilered text, 1 unspoilered image with a maximum height of 150px or 1 spoiler containing as much text/images as you want. Likewise avatars have a maximum dimension of 150x150px and size of 250kb. Forum staff is free to remove any signatures or avatars not conforming to these restrictions.

On another note, nice to see my Owner rank gives me *some* benefits. Three images in my signature ftw.
    FillerB
    FillerB
    So long and thanks for all the fish!

Post by FillerB 2011-06-17, 08:56

Was just a preliminary sweep. Only deleted a hand full of avatars that exceeded the size limit and haven't even touched the signatures.

edit: Also finally found the setting in our "glorious" admin-panel. No avatars > 150x150 should be able to be added anymore.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-19, 21:37