Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

5 posters

Banned for breaking a honeypot block inside the Acheron zone

NeroTheDarklord
    NeroTheDarklord

Banned for breaking a honeypot block inside the Acheron zone Empty Banned for breaking a honeypot block inside the Acheron zone

Post by NeroTheDarklord 2011-06-22, 11:07

BAN APPEAL NeroTheDarklord
    Ban Reason: Banned for breaking a honeypot block inside the acheron zone

Banner: honeypot block (wool)

Do/Don't Admit to Grief and why : I admit that i broke the wool but it was not a grief, since i was working on the zone of Acheron, which i happen to be a council member of.

Reasons on why you should get a 2nd chance: I did not expect this wool in the slightest to be a honeypot. It was very randomly placed in the wilderness. I would also like to request a removal of this honeypot.

Last edited by NeroTheDarklord on 2011-06-22, 11:24; edited 2 times in total
    Rykleos
    Rykleos

Banned for breaking a honeypot block inside the Acheron zone Empty Re: Banned for breaking a honeypot block inside the Acheron zone

Post by Rykleos 2011-06-22, 11:08

I was watching him the honeypot in question was in uberblake's old lot sold back to me in my apartment area in the Acheron zone. It was simply a grass or wool block and was probably accidentally placed.

No harm, no punishment?
    Jarvisd
    Jarvisd
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Banned for breaking a honeypot block inside the Acheron zone Empty Re: Banned for breaking a honeypot block inside the Acheron zone

Post by Jarvisd 2011-06-22, 11:29

Appeal Approved.
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Orcworm 2011-06-22, 11:33

I don't remember honeypotting any wool blocks... I should stop staying up so late.
    Pete
    Pete

Post by Pete 2011-06-22, 11:34

Or smoking pot. But sure, blame "staying up late".

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 03:52