Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

+8
Lizardman
serioussam
ReaperCrius
geraldothebigman
SlaveofRH
Sanwi
Pete
Rykleos
12 posters

Assisting in TP Killing

Rykleos
    Rykleos

Assisting in TP Killing Empty Assisting in TP Killing

Post by Rykleos 2011-06-26, 18:18

BAN APPEAL Rykleos
    Ban Reason:Rykleos
    Banner:SlaveofRH
    Do/Don't Admit to Grief and why:/b]:nope
    [b]Reasons on why you should get a 3rd chance
    :

Because I am a donator and I am banned for assisting? It is not my fault the players I teleported went on to kill others as they asked for a teleport and I did not know they would kill anyone when I teleported. This was not of my action and my intentions were not harmful. I ask for this third chance due to I am a good player and very honest and do not intend to be mean to anyone I just want another chance.

Last edited by Rykleos on 2011-06-26, 18:20; edited 1 time in total
    Pete
    Pete

Assisting in TP Killing Empty Re: Assisting in TP Killing

Post by Pete 2011-06-26, 18:19

Did both parties agree on you TPing one to the other?

EDIT: If so, you shall be unbanned, otherwise... IDK. >.< Night though.
    Rykleos
    Rykleos

Post by Rykleos 2011-06-26, 18:20

Uhm, I was only teleporting to get my stuff back and then others would ask for a teleport idk its not my fault though I did not mean to hurt anyone very much.

Please give another chance I will never break another rule again I am so sorry :[
    Sanwi

Post by Sanwi 2011-06-26, 18:27

I recommend unbanning and stripping of donator powers. Rykleos is neither a griefer nor a bad player, but lacks the wisdom to responsibly use teleport powers.
    Rykleos
    Rykleos

Post by Rykleos 2011-06-26, 18:28

I will do with this deal if I get unbanned for third chance I just want to play though I pay :[
    SlaveofRH
    SlaveofRH
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by SlaveofRH 2011-06-26, 18:37

Code:
    Sun Jun 26 08:10:21 CEST 2011 INFO [bLog] : Rykleos: /tp breezee
    Sun Jun 26 08:10:32 CEST 2011 INFO [bLog] : Rykleos: /tphere reaper
    Sun Jun 26 08:12:51 CEST 2011 INFO [bLog] : Rykleos: /tp reaper

Code:
    pewtehpew|Breezeep|276x1|ENTITY_ATTACK|(115.0,69.0,-972.0)|06/26/2011 08:08:17 CEST|Breezeep taught pewtehpew a lesson with their mighty diamond sword
    RedneckRager|Breezeep|276x14|ENTITY_ATTACK|(109.0,5.0,-964.0)|06/26/2011 08:10:18 CEST|Breezeep maimed RedneckRager weilding diamond sword
    Breezeep|Rykleos|276x5|ENTITY_ATTACK|(109.0,5.0,-965.0)|06/26/2011 08:10:25 CEST|Rykleos maimed Breezeep weilding diamond sword
    pewtehpew|Rykleos|276x6|ENTITY_ATTACK|(108.0,5.0,-965.0)|06/26/2011 08:11:24 CEST|Rykleos beat pewtehpew over the head repeatedly with a diamond sword until they
    ReaperCrius|Rykleos|276x2|ENTITY_ATTACK|(107.0,9.0,-962.0)|06/26/2011 08:13:14 CEST|Rykleos killed ReaperCrius wielding diamond sword

There's more that show him teleporting reaper and all his friends over and over again to himself to kill the other group. But I thought those stood out the most.

What the logs show- Breez killed Pew, Ryk tped to Breez within 2 minutes, Ryk then kills Breez within 4 seconds of teleporting to him. He then kills pew within one minute of teleporting, then teleports reaper to him and kills him within a minute of teleporting him.

I'll also add that it seems either this was going on in the victims /home or that they somehow lured him out far enough away for it to be legal within under half a minute..

Code:
    Sun Jun 26 08:12:16 CEST 2011 INFO [bLog] : pewtehpew: /home
    Code:
    pewtehpew|ReaperCrius|267x16|ENTITY_ATTACK|(119.0,64.0,-967.0)|06/26/2011 08:12:43 CEST|ReaperCrius beat pewtehpew over the head repeatedly with a iron sword until they stopped moving.

Edit: Confirmed, they were killing them at their /home as well. Which is in their house. (Pews house)

Last edited by SlaveofRH on 2011-06-26, 18:56; edited 5 times in total
    Rykleos
    Rykleos

Post by Rykleos 2011-06-26, 18:38

Strip donator powers if I please can play again I am sorry. Both sides were in the wrong as they griefed and we didn't report them. It was an even sided rule break and both sides committed bad things.

Please anything to be unbanned.

One of their griefers only got banned for one day yet I receive the full package permanent banned thats not very fair.

Edit: Breezeep wanted to be teleported back he asked in our skype call to do it and when I did he started attacking me so I killed him out of defence. The second one one of pew was a minute later in a different location as I was just trying to get my way out and accidentally nicked him. And reaper, he is my friend so he has no problem with that.

Now lets talk about their griefing.
    geraldothebigman

Post by geraldothebigman 2011-06-26, 18:52

You already tried to report the other side for griefing, we all saw you in chat complaining about it. And like you said, the griefer got punished...

Also, Breezeep wasn't even in the skype call. Breezeep was a trojan horse of sorts. Unless you have no eyes, you would have noticed him kill all of you in chat.

It's a shame that there are no logs of compass jumping or whatever it's called, because then everyone would have been able to see you jump into their base and attack them, further violating the TP rule :/
    Rykleos
    Rykleos

Post by Rykleos 2011-06-26, 18:53

I did nothing of this compass jumping into your base. I used /thru to retrieve my items and not to attack nothing more nothing less. And I was under the impression breezeep was on our team so he lured us into a false death.

This aside, I still think the fourth punishment on the rules would fit me here. Please strip me of my donator to allow me access to the game in hopes that maybe one day I can be a donator again.
    SlaveofRH
    SlaveofRH
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by SlaveofRH 2011-06-26, 18:57

geraldothebigman wrote:You already tried to report the other side for griefing, we all saw you in chat complaining about it. And like you said, the griefer got punished...

Also, Breezeep wasn't even in the skype call. Breezeep was a trojan horse of sorts. Unless you have no eyes, you would have noticed him kill all of you in chat.

It's a shame that there are no logs of compass jumping or whatever it's called, because then everyone would have been able to see you jump into their base and attack them, further violating the TP rule :/

Oh there is, my friend. :3 *Goes to check that too*
    ReaperCrius

Assisting in TP Killing Empty unbanning Rykleos

Post by ReaperCrius 2011-06-26, 18:57

as far as both sides being in the wrong i would have to agree and only one person being banned from the party of wrong doers doesnt seem too far and note that i am not trying to get band just merely trying to get a point accross that both partys were in the wrong and for only one person [ being a donator ]to get a perma ban and one person [ being a guest ] getting a one day ban who in fact initiated all the drama which started doesnt seem very fair to me = [ but i will say i do enjoy this server quite well and if all could be made well again and if you could find it in your hearts to unban rykleos i believe certain lessons will be learned and we can all enjoy the great server of orcworm = ]
    Rykleos
    Rykleos

Post by Rykleos 2011-06-26, 18:59

Rykleos wrote:I did nothing of this compass jumping into your base. I used /thru to retrieve my items and not to attack nothing more nothing less. And I was under the impression breezeep was on our team so he lured us into a false death.

This aside, I still think the fourth punishment on the rules would fit me here. Please strip me of my donator to allow me access to the game in hopes that maybe one day I can be a donator again.

:3

Killing was in their mines which were connected to Reaper's home through a grief and this all took place on land REAPERCRIUS owned.

BEsides the rules don't discourage home camping if we don't directly spawn their home. Want to load the list of times they killed us?

Edit: I also think this is a very one sided argument as actions on both sides were committed illegally and yet I am the one treated with the harshest punishment. Chat_Deau was only given a one day temp-ban for a huge grief on ReaperCrius yet a 3 month active donator is given a permanent ban with little chance of appeall.
    geraldothebigman

Post by geraldothebigman 2011-06-26, 19:24

You would /thru into someones base when there is an active raid going on, when there are like 4/5 people of your group standing outside trying to get in? Nice try, but that is just bull****...

By the way, there is no possible way you could have entered the base from Reaper's mine, since the 'grief' you are talking about, is an adjacent (slightly crappy) redstone doorbell room. Instead, one of your group dug a 2x1 hole through the wall, destroying the glass and stone, failing to replace the glass. Another one of your group dug a vertical tunnel which connected to the mine shaft that was inside the house, I'm not sure if it has been repaired yet.

*Just realised what you meant about the mine, they are completely separate :/
    Rykleos
    Rykleos

Post by Rykleos 2011-06-26, 19:28

I think you are a load of bullshit. You grief and grief and grief poor Reaper but expect nobody to come kill you. Fucking smart. Well, I'd be surprised if Reaper doesn't evict your asses because of the shit you've put him and us through. Please find another server to troll. All, how did Sheel get in a locked base if no entrances were present other than connected mines or griefing? You tell me bro.

Also, please strip my powers so I can play.
    SlaveofRH
    SlaveofRH
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by SlaveofRH 2011-06-26, 19:28

geraldothebigman wrote:You would /thru into someones base when there is an active raid going on, when there are like 4/5 people of your group standing outside trying to get in? Nice try, but that is just bull****...

By the way, there is no possible way you could have entered the base from Reaper's mine, since the 'grief' you are talking about, is an adjacent (slightly crappy) redstone doorbell room. Instead, one of your group dug a 2x1 hole through the wall, destroying the glass and stone, failing to replace the glass. Another one of your group dug a vertical tunnel which connected to the mine shaft that was inside the house, I'm not sure if it has been repaired yet.

*Just realised what you meant about the mine, they are completely separate :/

Which member of his group griefed?
    Rykleos
    Rykleos

Post by Rykleos 2011-06-26, 19:41

According to pew pew he never asked for a ban and you assumed that he wanted a ban. I don't think he was wanting to get me banned and you assumed a ban was necessary. Seems assumed.

In any case I beg for mercy from the admins in hopes of keeping donator but if necessary to stay online you can strip my powers I just want to play. Its not fair to remove one of the oldest still playing members due to a discrepancy.
    ReaperCrius

Assisting in TP Killing Empty 2 members griefed one from each group

Post by ReaperCrius 2011-06-26, 20:04

one of my members griefed as far as digging straight down to get in under the house and one of there members griefed and continued to grief after i explained to please not grief on my premises where as all the griefing got started and became a giant nightmare but the only issue i am having here is the fairness of the situation as stated in my earlier post
    serioussam
    serioussam

Post by serioussam 2011-06-26, 20:49

If i remember correctly there has been a similar incident involving ryk a long time ago. I hope this helps. If it is 'irrelevant or unhelpful' temp ban me or ban me from forum.

PS being donator DOES NOT mean that you should have a 3rd chance
    Lizardman
    Lizardman

Post by Lizardman 2011-06-27, 01:31

Just ban the lot, really.

Oh and being banned twice in the same night for two seperate issues and getting away with it (disregarding Orc's banning you of griefing 1-2 days ago)? Really? I think we have yet another cowwface...
    Pete
    Pete

Post by Pete 2011-06-27, 01:39

Unless he's willing to pay more, of course. ^_^
    Lizardman
    Lizardman

Post by Lizardman 2011-06-27, 01:43

We got bribery. :3
    Jhubbz_
    Jhubbz_

Post by Jhubbz_ 2011-06-27, 02:03

Just wanna put in that no Rykleos, Pew didn't make the initial complaint(Although he thanked me for doing so since he didn't realize it was logged). I happened to get so bored I opened back up ReaperCrius's live video of you all playing minecraft. Ya know how he said that no one could hear his skype call through it? Well geniuses, too bad I COULD heard you commenting about how these 'noobs' didn't know that your TP-abuse was illegal and would never complain. Thanks for broadcasting it all so I could tell slave to check the logs. (I mean really, how dumb can you be?)
    And also, loved your attempts to get another new player to grief into Pew's house for you since 'he has nothing to lose here.' See how much you appreciate the rules here.

<3
    Rykleos
    Rykleos

Post by Rykleos 2011-06-27, 02:12

Yeah, I don't think I was the one who told him to grief in the wall just pointing that out.

Please I'll do anything if you just strip donator power to let me back in :[
    SlaveofRH
    SlaveofRH
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by SlaveofRH 2011-06-27, 02:12

And ryk, youve said multiple times that you 'suggest your punishment should be losing your donator status', but I'm getting tired of hearing you make excuse after excuse as well as lying about the actual tp kill. It's obvious you knew your 'friends' would kill the other group as you continued to teleport them back over and over again when they died to kill some more, without their express permission. Sanwi didn't even fight and you kept teleporting him back into the middle of it whenever he /homed to try and get away from it. Not only that but you DID tp kill and as jess said, we heard you over your skype call with them that you were the one behind it all, not the bullshit you spewed about 'Not knowing they'd kill after you tped them.' Or being a victim in this.

Stop trying to bullshit us, and actually tell the truth. Then maybe someone would take your appeal seriously.
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Orcworm 2011-06-27, 02:15

I always miss the best threads.

Anyway... Rykleos has been banned before, am I right?
    Rykleos
    Rykleos

Post by Rykleos 2011-06-27, 02:16

Actually, this is my appealable permanent ban. The other ban was rescinded do to it's invalidity. I might admit that some details are fuzzy and some things but both sides were equally as bad. Did you seem to leave out the fact those guys have griefed Reaper and stole from his seemingly locked chests and gotten in his secure base many times? But I never remember telling that guy to grief their wall. I mean, that's not me.

Now I would like to beg for your mercy because I really love this server and do not want to lose my time I've dedicated here.

Please.
    Jhubbz_
    Jhubbz_

Post by Jhubbz_ 2011-06-27, 02:18

Oh ryknub, I'd know that voice anywhere ^^
    SlaveofRH
    SlaveofRH
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by SlaveofRH 2011-06-27, 02:20

Yes orc, he has been banned before. I believe a few times actually.
    Rykleos
    Rykleos

Post by Rykleos 2011-06-27, 02:22

Slave, only one counts as my temporary ban as others were accident,s glitches in honeypots, and rescinded bans.

This is my appeal-able permanent ban.

I would give so much for you to please accept my apology I am sorry I break the rules I just want to be able to play, I don't want to lose my investment and time spent in this game.
    Krellyn
    Krellyn

Post by Krellyn 2011-06-27, 02:26

Rykleos wrote:According to pew pew he never asked for a ban and you assumed that he wanted a ban. I don't think he was wanting to get me banned and you assumed a ban was necessary. Seems assumed.

In any case I beg for mercy from the admins in hopes of keeping donator but if necessary to stay online you can strip my powers I just want to play. Its not fair to remove one of the oldest still playing members due to a discrepancy.

1- Since you say you're an old player, then you should know the rules VERY well. This isn't an instance of accidental grief, this is an instance of Power Abuse, the rules of which you've known for "longer than most," as you've implied.

2- On a side note, you're not that old of a player.

M r. K r e l l y n <3 #Alpha: He used the excuse "I'm one of the longest players"
    M r. K r e l l y n <3 #Alpha: I think that should mean
    Orcworm: funny thing is, that isnt even true

(For my protection:)
    Spoiler:
    Rykleos
    Rykleos

Post by Rykleos 2011-06-27, 02:27

Well I said my apology and I've begged for forgiveness please just give me another chance I am really sorry.
    Lizardman
    Lizardman

Post by Lizardman 2011-06-27, 02:38

Orcy, you banned him once for griefing (that was 1-2 days ago).

He was also banned last night for racism, to which he successfully appealed, then was banned AGAIN a few hours later for this, meaning he has been banned 3 times over the span of 3 days, including 2 bans just mere hours apart.
    Rykleos
    Rykleos

Post by Rykleos 2011-06-27, 02:41

I was not banned for griefing one-days ago. And the racism one was removed due to invalidity.

My only banned was another tp kill someone invite me to their house and then killed me so I killed them without even thinking about it.

I still wish to apologize and hope I get my permanent ban appeal.
    Lizardman
    Lizardman

Post by Lizardman 2011-06-27, 02:43

Rykleos wrote:My only banned was another tp kill someone invite me to their house and then killed me so I killed them without even thinking about it.

When was this?
    Rykleos
    Rykleos

Post by Rykleos 2011-06-27, 02:44

Uhm, a while back. PriceUK killed me when he said to come buy his home, I went afk while looking at it. I teleported back and accidentally start hitting Yar instead of Price. That was a temp-ban for 24 hours.

That's my only real ban that counts as the first temp ban.

This one is my appeal-able second perma-ban.
    Lizardman
    Lizardman

Post by Lizardman 2011-06-27, 02:49

Great, so you've been banned FOUR times? Going for the record bans before you're denied or something?

What a shame. I used to like you. Alas, griefing, racist tp killers gonna grief, be racist and tp kill. :3
    Rykleos
    Rykleos

Post by Rykleos 2011-06-27, 02:51

ONLY ONE OF THOSE BANS COUNT. You're being silly.
    I want to appeal for this one.
    I never griefed, and the racism thing was totally un-called for.

I don't know where you're getting your info from.

Also, I'm not sure who I am apologizing to. The people offended did not have any problem with it and said they wouldn't have asked for me banned.

But I'll still plead so I can get another chance please.
    Krellyn
    Krellyn

Post by Krellyn 2011-06-27, 03:02

I don't see why Rykleos should be unbanned. He knows the rules, he makes sure to complain when he thinks someone has TP killed him...

Is this relevant enough? Because right now it seems this thread is becoming a "Rykleos begging for mercy" thread rather than a "prove him wrong" thread, considering he was already proven wrong.
    Lizardman
    Lizardman

Post by Lizardman 2011-06-27, 03:03

1) It'll be a bitch to get the PriceUK but you admited to tp killing him, so that's one issue.

2)The griefing incident:

Code:
    Fri Jun 24 01:29:52 CEST 2011 INFO [bLog] : Orcworm: /lb rollback player Rykleos area 5 time 3 days
    Fri Jun 24 01:29:57 CEST 2011 INFO [bLog] : Orcworm: /ban Rykleos Griefing

3) The racist incident can be seen in this thread: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

4) Now, we have this thread. If Jnubbz/Slave could post this supposed video, that'd be quite helpful with this incident. :3
    Rykleos
    Rykleos

Post by Rykleos 2011-06-27, 03:06

Whatever, I hope you guys are fine with your lives. I hope you all have your fucking HAPPY DAY AND DONT THINK TWICE ABOUT BANNING ME IN BAD CIRCUMSTANCES.
    I hope you all sleep with yourselves tonight thinking about how all you did was ban a good player that didn't mean anything bad.

I am sorry that I will be banned and none as that tp killer even though the people we did it to had no problem with it and said they weren't going to report us.

The wacist was a silly ban and the grief, I think that was my house before I sold it to him. You can find the PriceUK back in the forums.

This should only really be my second ban, but nobody will notice that.

Have a nice life :[

Last edited by Rykleos on 2011-06-27, 03:10; edited 2 times in total
    Lizardman
    Lizardman

Post by Lizardman 2011-06-27, 03:08

Hey, I won't lose any sleep over it. I'm just upholding the law of the server.

Bye. :3
    serioussam
    serioussam

Post by serioussam 2011-06-27, 03:21

I LOVE ban appeals. Anyway ryk In my honest opinion, they didn't ban a good player. They banned a retard who claims that he has been on for a long time but doesn't seem to know the rules and after that using the excuse that ' I donated so I can has 3rd/4th chance lawl. anyway I will have a happy day as I know that you wasted money and time to see it all go down the drain today.
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Orcworm 2011-06-27, 03:22

Well, that's that sorted.
    Lizardman
    Lizardman

Post by Lizardman 2011-06-27, 03:24

Orcworm wrote:Well, that's that sorted.

Not quite.

What shall we do with the others?
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Orcworm 2011-06-27, 07:17

?
    Jarvisd
    Jarvisd
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Jarvisd 2011-06-27, 07:23

Yah we are forgeting that all he did was ASSIST. Someone else did the killing and they need to be banned also.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-10, 16:03