Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

+2
menaceofri
NeroTheDarklord
6 posters

An important note to all Helpers of the Expansion Project

NeroTheDarklord
    NeroTheDarklord

An important note to all Helpers of the Expansion Project Empty An important note to all Helpers of the Expansion Project

Post by NeroTheDarklord 2011-07-01, 00:44

The city is now approaching completition.
    But sadly i have to say this is only because of the hard work of maybe 3 or 4 players and myself.
    Ive barely seen the other helpers do anything at all.
    This is why im giving out this warning here right now. You still have the chance to earn yourself a free plot if you help us evening out the borders of our zone to make the hills and mountains look natural again.

Here is a list of other tasks that need to be done before the city can start selling the new plots:

Designing and building the Railway Station at the southern mainstreet,
    Designing and building the new Nether Gate Shrine,
    Finishing the Sky Plots

Last edited by NeroTheDarklord on 2011-07-02, 00:01; edited 2 times in total
    menaceofri
    menaceofri

An important note to all Helpers of the Expansion Project Empty Re: An important note to all Helpers of the Expansion Project

Post by menaceofri 2011-07-01, 00:51

you could also get a 100 block radius check of player edits in the area and see that way how much someone has done.
    NeroTheDarklord
    NeroTheDarklord

An important note to all Helpers of the Expansion Project Empty Re: An important note to all Helpers of the Expansion Project

Post by NeroTheDarklord 2011-07-01, 00:53

menaceofri wrote:you could also get a 100 block radius check of player edits in the area and see that way how much someone has done.

If you can tell me a simple command someone with donatior right can access to do that then sweet, otherwise i dont have the time to check up entire Acheron by hand using a bedrock.
    menaceofri
    menaceofri

Post by menaceofri 2011-07-01, 00:56

no you would have to have a staff do it, /lb player playername ### i think, i havent used lb in so long now. But it would give you a better idea how much someone helped rather than someone showing a screen shot of one block they destroyed lol.
    NeroTheDarklord
    NeroTheDarklord

Post by NeroTheDarklord 2011-07-01, 01:08

Indeed, theres space for cheating here
    Jarvisd
    Jarvisd
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Jarvisd 2011-07-01, 04:15

/lb player playername area 5, does a readout of all edits it does not give a number D:
    menaceofri
    menaceofri

Post by menaceofri 2011-07-01, 10:01

Its been a while since ive used lb unfortunately lol but there was definitely a way to see how many of what type of edits a player had made in a certain area before.. Also jarvisd you live in california, which part?
    Kn16h7
    Kn16h7
    Banned
    Banned

Post by Kn16h7 2011-07-01, 16:58

/lb area 100

might be wrong but i think that gives a full log of a 100 block radius...
    uberblake
    uberblake

Post by uberblake 2011-07-01, 17:04

I don't think ice helped enough....must...finish....last....ring....
    NeroTheDarklord
    NeroTheDarklord

Post by NeroTheDarklord 2011-07-01, 23:39

uberblake wrote:I don't think ice helped enough....must...finish....last....ring....

Buddy if we had just two more of your kind, Acheron would already be done 2 weeks ago.

I tried the command... it actualy isnt so very helpful.
    It just shows a couple of actions but not all. I cant possibly determine how much anyone has done this way, only what they have been working on
    StodgY
    StodgY

Post by StodgY 2011-07-05, 12:01

Uhm Nero, I helped out to let it look natural u should check it. I HIGHLY doubt I deserve ANYTHING and otherwise it's a small plot Razz.

I'm willing to pay for it as I like the town. So I will just pay for my plot. Either way I just want to show my work and I don't know what to do with the rest. At the side of the part I did (near the road itself).

~StodgY

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 17:33