Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

4 posters

How to install minecraft mod to get everything as an item and unlimited

Dalinkz337
    Dalinkz337

How to install minecraft mod to get everything as an item and unlimited Empty How to install minecraft mod to get everything as an item and unlimited

Post by Dalinkz337 2011-07-03, 05:53

Hey people i am quite new to minecraft and have been doing research on it but the only thing that i find hardest is how to install a mod. i saw a video on youtube where this person has all these items beside his inventory and they are all unlimited and stuff. can anybody link me to a site where i can install this mod or atleast give me a clear way of doing it?

Many thanks to those who give me a working method of installing or site for installment Question Very Happy
    Pete
    Pete

How to install minecraft mod to get everything as an item and unlimited Empty Re: How to install minecraft mod to get everything as an item and unlimited

Post by Pete 2011-07-03, 06:03

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If you have any problem with the installation, come back and we will help you with your specific problem.
    SergentPineapple
    SergentPineapple

How to install minecraft mod to get everything as an item and unlimited Empty Re: How to install minecraft mod to get everything as an item and unlimited

Post by SergentPineapple 2011-07-03, 06:23

you mean tmi man! (to many items)
    StodgY
    StodgY

Post by StodgY 2011-07-05, 06:33

Why not just use Single Player Commands =\?
    Pete
    Pete

Post by Pete 2011-07-05, 07:27

Because nubs like graphical interfaces.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-04-28, 22:39