Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

Arbr's Suggestion/s Poll/s

Poll

Channels for Popular Towns/Villages/Cities

[ 9 ]
    Arbr's Suggestion/s Poll/s Bar_left69%Arbr's Suggestion/s Poll/s Bar_right [69%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Arbr's Suggestion/s Poll/s Bar_left23%Arbr's Suggestion/s Poll/s Bar_right [23%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Arbr's Suggestion/s Poll/s Bar_left8%Arbr's Suggestion/s Poll/s Bar_right [8%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Arbr's Suggestion/s Poll/s Bar_left0%Arbr's Suggestion/s Poll/s Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 13

Arbr's Suggestion/s Poll/s Empty Arbr's Suggestion/s Poll/s

Post by Guest 2011-01-12, 23:52

Okay i had ideas for a while that me and orcworm didnt really see eye to eye on. I asked him if i should just ask the community what they thought and maybe we can work something out for it and he said yes. So here it is.

Here are the Suggestions.

When channels are up maybe have a channel for the POPULAR towns/villages only.

* This one alot will disagree with but some may *: Maybe within a month or something REMOVE the /warp and /setwarp and /removewarp and /warplist to EVERYONE and the only transportation people will could have is Train, Stargates, and /home. and maybe set a cost of IRL cash maybe like 1 Pound if you want to have /pw so it makes it More like Survival and less like freebuild. ^ thats only reason im suggesting it because of the feel of freebuild going along with EASY Transportation if we have /warp /pw for everyone. Im am glad tho he did REDUCE fast travel by removing quickport from members below.

^ for this one comment below yes no idc or depends

* ill be adding more Suggestions when i think of them *

Last edited by Arbr on 2011-01-15, 11:21; edited 1 time in total
    Invision
    Invision
    Forum Developer
    Forum Developer

Arbr's Suggestion/s Poll/s Empty Re: Arbr's Suggestion/s Poll/s

Post by Invision 2011-01-13, 03:52

This has been added, so go to this link for more information: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I hope this will be used Smile!

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 11:27