Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

Forum Update - City, Town & Village - Discussion

Invision
    Invision
    Forum Developer
    Forum Developer

Forum Update - City, Town & Village - Discussion Empty Forum Update - City, Town & Village - Discussion

Post by Invision 2011-01-13, 03:20

Hello guys!

Today, I've added 3 more categories to this forum.
    These categories are located at the main page, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - and has 4 forum-sections in each of them

The first Category is City - Discussion. Inside this Category, there is 4 forums.

* Advertise - This is for the owners of the Cities, where he/she can set up their own Advertise for their city. I will give the City-owners the moderator powers for their own topic.
    * Shops - Everyone in the cities that has a store they made, can now publish it here, with the name of the city, the name of the shop and the location. Customize your topic, and the owner of the -
    store will get the moderator powers for his topic.
    * Homes - Invite us to your home with nice pictures, nice info and maybe some arcitechture plans Smile! - Owner of the topic will recieve moderator powers for his own topic.
    * Projects - In this forum, everyone (Members) can post their building plans and projects, and set up a team! Owner of topic will recieve moderator powers for that topic.

The second Category is Town - Discussion. This category is pretty much the same as the City - Discussion, just that it's a Town, not a City.

* Advertise - This is for the owners of the Towns, where he/she can set up their own Advertise for their Town. I will give the Village-owners the moderator powers for their own topic.
    * Shops - Everyone in the cities that has a store they made, can now publish it here, with the name of the Town, the name of the shop and the location. Customize your topic, and the owner of the -
    * Homes - Invite us to your home with nice pictures, nice info and maybe some arcitechture plans Smile! - Owner of the topic will recieve moderator powers for his own topic.
    * Projects - In this forum, everyone (Members) can post their building plans and projects, and set up a team! Owner of topic will recieve moderator powers for that topic.

The third Category is Village - Discussion. This category is also much alike the City- and Town - Discussion, just that it's not a City or Town, but a Village.

* Advertise - This is for the owners of the Villages, where he/she can set up their own Advertise for their Villages. I will give the Village-owners the moderator powers for their own topic.
    * Shops - Everyone in the cities that has a store they made, can now publish it here, with the name of the Village, the name of the shop and the location. Customize your topic, and the owner of the -

You cannot set up a Advertise for your City, Town or Village if it's not approved by Arbr!

Thank you, and I hope this was useful.

Sincerly
    -Invision

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 20:22