Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

3 posters

(Terraria) I got probably banned for "Item Stack Hacking" but I didn't hack in any way.

Giygas
    Giygas

(Terraria) I got probably banned for "Item Stack Hacking" but I didn't hack in any way. Empty (Terraria) I got probably banned for "Item Stack Hacking" but I didn't hack in any way.

Post by Giygas 2011-07-22, 07:18

Ugh that stupid sensitive Anti-Hack on the Terraria server now finally decided to, instead of kicking me, to ban me. Well I can't join the Server without getting the message "Item stack hack detected. Please create a new Character." (My Character is called Giygas btw)

When it happened I was in the underworld, my inventory was full and I wanted to pick something else up which was more worth to me. So I took a worthless item out of the inventory and it was still applied to the cursor while i got the other item.
    Now the reason why I think it banned me is that it detected that I got more items than you can store in your inventory because the other item was still applied to the cursor.

I swear I never hacked in any way! Hacking ruins the challenges of games, and most games should be atleast a little bit challenging to be fun.
    Pete
    Pete

(Terraria) I got probably banned for "Item Stack Hacking" but I didn't hack in any way. Empty Re: (Terraria) I got probably banned for "Item Stack Hacking" but I didn't hack in any way.

Post by Pete 2011-07-22, 07:27

Go into single player, take out said item, come back into the server.
    Giygas
    Giygas

(Terraria) I got probably banned for "Item Stack Hacking" but I didn't hack in any way. Empty Re: (Terraria) I got probably banned for "Item Stack Hacking" but I didn't hack in any way.

Post by Giygas 2011-07-22, 07:52

Already tried that, still getting the message.
    GaMerG77
    GaMerG77
    Donator
    Donator

Post by GaMerG77 2011-07-22, 07:55

I'll try to unban you.

Edit : Says your IP isn't banned.
    Giygas
    Giygas

Post by Giygas 2011-07-22, 08:00

Well then it seems to detect something weird about my inventory, ill try to fully clean my inventory and join again.

Edit:

Worked. I was able to join with an empty inventory!
    Okay ill fill it up again with the same items, let's see what happens.

Edit2:

Okay looks like some stack is glitched or something... well none of the stacks are higher than the stack limit. This is weird...

Edit3:

Okay I found the Problem, it looks like a stack of 25 Restoration Potions caused the problem, i placed them in the Piggy Bank. Once I was able to join the server again I took those 25 Pots and placed them in my inventory and BAM "Item Staack Hack detected. ...". Gonna leave that stack in singleplayer now...
    GaMerG77
    GaMerG77
    Donator
    Donator

Post by GaMerG77 2011-07-22, 17:40

Giygas wrote:
    Edit3:

Okay I found the Problem, it looks like a stack of 25 Restoration Potions caused the problem, i placed them in the Piggy Bank. Once I was able to join the server again I took those 25 Pots and placed them in my inventory and BAM "Item Staack Hack detected. ...". Gonna leave that stack in singleplayer now...
    The max stack is 20, so take 5 out or use them, you don't have to keep it in Sp. Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-15, 04:07