Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

+3
Ripplyskydiver4
ThePhunMaster
NeroGuilt
7 posters

Donator Got in my town and stole and killed us. (Claims it was lagg how he got in)

NeroGuilt

Donator Got in my town and stole and killed us. (Claims it was lagg how he got in) Empty Donator Got in my town and stole and killed us. (Claims it was lagg how he got in)

Post by NeroGuilt 2011-07-25, 16:37

User(s): ThePhunMaster & Person360
    What happened: I was in my town fixing up our Nether portal and that is when "ThePhunMaster" somehow showed up behind me then killed me. Then "Person360" Showed up with him. Myself and "Ripplyskydiver4" told them to get out of our town because they got there illegal. "ThePhunMaster" responded with "It was legal don't worry". And then he blamed the way he got there was "Lag" but wouldn't specify.

#1 I was fixing the Nether portal so there is no way that could of been it.
    #2 We had blocked our Teleporter to our town so that the only way for someone to use the teleporter was either they used "/thru" or used their compass to get through or they griefed the building to get to it.

I strongly believe they /tp'ed to one of us or had done it earlier and set a home to it. They keep blaming the issue on "Lagg" Which doesn't seem possible.

Here are some screen shots of the incident.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f40/16/70/64/19/2011-011.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f40/16/70/64/19/2011-013.jpg
    ThePhunMaster

Donator Got in my town and stole and killed us. (Claims it was lagg how he got in) Empty Re: Donator Got in my town and stole and killed us. (Claims it was lagg how he got in)

Post by ThePhunMaster 2011-07-25, 16:48

Lol you.

I'll tell you how I did it after Orc posts the logs.
    NeroGuilt

Donator Got in my town and stole and killed us. (Claims it was lagg how he got in) Empty Re: Donator Got in my town and stole and killed us. (Claims it was lagg how he got in)

Post by NeroGuilt 2011-07-25, 16:55

I like how you think it is funny... like really dude? You came in and stole our stuff and killed me and got all my items that I had... and you blame it on lagg... not cool.
    ThePhunMaster

Post by ThePhunMaster 2011-07-25, 16:57

Well it wasn't illegal if that is what you are implying.
    Ripplyskydiver4
    Ripplyskydiver4

Post by Ripplyskydiver4 2011-07-25, 16:58

Well I have something to say you said you used lag to get you my town, Am i wrong? I have screen-shots of you saying this. Plus Is that a glitch? The only way to my town is to TP or use the portal I made Witch I looked the doors to..... Also I took the portal down till I
    needed.... So im sure this was a TP kill?
    ThePhunMaster

Post by ThePhunMaster 2011-07-25, 17:03

I'm sure it wasn't a tp kill. I'm not stupid and I like playing on this server.
    Ripplyskydiver4
    Ripplyskydiver4

Post by Ripplyskydiver4 2011-07-25, 17:04

O, plus Player360 got there too? Cause last time I checked he was a member......... The only way he could get there was to get Thephunmaster to "/tp Player306 NeroGuilt"
    ThePhunMaster

Post by ThePhunMaster 2011-07-25, 17:06

He got there the same why I did. Which wasn't tp-ing.
    FillerB
    FillerB
    So long and thanks for all the fish!

Post by FillerB 2011-07-25, 17:50

Which way DID you get in? And in what way is the city made inaccesible without TPing?
    ThePhunMaster

Post by ThePhunMaster 2011-07-25, 17:53

I used the tp rune they set up.
    Ripplyskydiver4
    Ripplyskydiver4

Post by Ripplyskydiver4 2011-07-25, 18:04

We dont have one sent up unless you made one?
    ThePhunMaster

Post by ThePhunMaster 2011-07-25, 18:14

-_- The one you had Gamemaster set up.
    Ripplyskydiver4
    Ripplyskydiver4

Post by Ripplyskydiver4 2011-07-25, 18:40

But i took it down
    ThePhunMaster

Post by ThePhunMaster 2011-07-25, 19:32

I know i wish you would put it back.
    Ripplyskydiver4
    Ripplyskydiver4

Post by Ripplyskydiver4 2011-07-25, 22:14

So you admit to tping? cause I killed Person360 the first time and you left so I went and took down my way point...... And then you were back 5-10 min later.
    freddy705
    freddy705

Post by freddy705 2011-07-25, 23:12

well phunmaster.. right now i think "how stupid are you?" first you claim this as lagg and then all out of sudden it is a tp rune?

think about what u write ingame chat, that was an excuse.. and now u just design a new form for excuse.. please get this cleared up..

ThePhunMaster

Post by ThePhunMaster 2011-07-26, 02:50

It WAS lag. You see they had doors on their tp rune room and I used lag to get through the doors by hitting them really fast running in and right clicking the rune. That's legal, right?
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Orcworm 2011-07-26, 03:04

Gone for 24 hours.
    Yarwood
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Yarwood 2011-07-26, 03:47

ThePhunMaster wrote:It WAS lag. You see they had doors on their tp rune room and I used lag to get through the doors by hitting them really fast running in and right clicking the rune. That's legal, right?

No, that's an exploit. Consider yourself lucky that you're tempbanned and not permanent banned.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-04-29, 01:08