Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

3 posters

I wan't to take some time to apologize

Poll

Would you give me a second chance?

[ 0 ]
    I wan't to take some time to apologize Bar_left0%I wan't to take some time to apologize Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    I wan't to take some time to apologize Bar_left0%I wan't to take some time to apologize Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    I wan't to take some time to apologize Bar_left100%I wan't to take some time to apologize Bar_right [100%] 

Total Votes: 1
    Poll closed
    mackan12

I wan't to take some time to apologize Empty I wan't to take some time to apologize

Post by mackan12 2011-08-07, 23:20

Hello, i wan't to take some time to apologize from destroying a honeyblock because i was just curious what would happen, i just thought i will get a warning message or something i mean not a ban, so i just wan't to make this post to clean my name and say to the admins that i'm sorry and i will never repeat this mistake.

Thank you for the time.
    //mackan12

Have a good day Very Happy

Last edited by mackan12 on 2011-08-07, 23:26; edited 1 time in total
    PureCraft
    PureCraft

I wan't to take some time to apologize Empty Re: I wan't to take some time to apologize

Post by PureCraft 2011-08-07, 23:24

calm down, a normal appeal would've been totally fine, honeypot bans without any other griefs by you are usually unbans, just wait for Orcworm.
    mackan12

I wan't to take some time to apologize Empty Re: I wan't to take some time to apologize

Post by mackan12 2011-08-07, 23:27

PureCraft wrote:calm down, a normal appeal would've been totally fine, honeypot bans without any other griefs by you are usually unbans, just wait for Orcworm.
    Thank you for your replying, yea i maybe overeacted Very Happy
    PureCraft
    PureCraft

Post by PureCraft 2011-08-07, 23:38

He just likes to sleep till 3pm -_-... wait, he will response. Razz
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Orcworm 2011-08-08, 00:02

Second chance given, though your name isn't exactly clear at 7.4 rep from that other global.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-09, 19:07