Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

5 posters

Ban appeal

UrMomsMoat
    UrMomsMoat

Ban appeal Empty Ban appeal

Post by UrMomsMoat 2011-08-19, 13:33

BAN APPEAL [UrMomsMoat]
    Ban Reason:Apparently Wirecrafting.
    Banner:The entire staff.
    Do/Don't Admit to Grief and why:I do admit to using.
    [b]Reasons on why you should get a 2nd chance
    :Well, i honestly thought this was a great server. I do admit to using some sort of dungeon finder(texture pack), but that was in the past. I deserve a second chance. I can promise to become a better person. No more of this bullshit thats been coming from me lately. I do sincerely apologize to every staff member, including orcworm. I know, mike. if your reading this, i did fuck up. and thats my part. The thing is, ive had a special place in my heart for this server. Even though the chances of me being unbanned are very low, I would still like to try. I've spent so much time on this server thats it's shocking i've been banned from something i did do maybe almost 2 months ago. I did stop. But i knew eventually, i would get banned for it. I know, again. Mike told me to appeal of i felt so, and i do feel like appealing. I would like one more second chance, if i fail at that, I will no longer be around these parts, nor will i appeal or post on the forums again.
    I've been on this server for some time, and it hurts me that i've been banned. i never thought i would post here. I know half of this servers community hates me, and I know why. Please, staff. If your reading this, i know i screwed up. I beg you all to Unban me. I know i've made a mistake. If it takes you all several days to think about it, im willing to wait. I really and honestly wish to continue. I have friends on here that ive spent countless hours building and playing together, making a town together. I'll miss those friends, and i really dont want to leave. Please, :/.
    The problem is, is that this will be on my mind for some time now. I wont be able to get the people off of my mind that i helped build with, and ill be left out. If you want me to pay for an unban, I will. im willing to do ANYTHING. This was in the past, and im pretty sure other people have used this texture pack aswell. What about people that used hacks to enlarge player names in the chaos server? or used a texture pack to find ores? That was in the chaos server, and i thought that since there were apparently "No Rules" that I could use it. Along with being banned from tnt..
    I've spent about 10 minutes writing this appeal, and i hope it shows you all that i really am dedicated to this server. I really Don't care if staff hates me; Let them hate me. I've always known since i joined this server that i had already grown a lot of hate. I just want to play. I beg you all, for one LAST time, let me continue with DCN, Zach647, Mrskk, Nuttnbuttrouble, and I, along with all the others that had moved into my city that took nearly 4 months to build.
    ~Moat
    I am sorry for using the texture pack, and i have removed it. Please give me a lengthy temp ban instead, i will really miss this server.

"Give him a lenghty temp ban.

He's admitted fault, he's removed the x-ray, and he's sorry." Quote from grintendo. ALL PLAYERS DESERVE A SECOND CHANCE.

Last edited by UrMomsMoat on 2011-08-19, 13:59; edited 3 times in total
    GoDjMike
    GoDjMike

Ban appeal Empty Re: Ban appeal

Post by GoDjMike 2011-08-19, 13:45

Due to the no hack policy we have, and the fact that the use of Wirecraft does fall into the category of a client modification that gives a player an unfair advantage, I'm sorry to say that you will not be unbanned for this one. Since you do share the ownership of a town with DCN_productions, I will allow your builds and contributions to that town to stay in tact. I hate for things to have to happen like this, but rules are rules. I will say though that the evidence against you will not be posted, unless absolutely needed, since it contains personal information, and a vocal conversation that I will, in respect of you withhold. The evidence however is more recent than two months in fact. Since multiple Staff members were consulted before the ban, they can also post their thoughts on it if I missed anything. Since rules are obviously rules, in my opinion, appeal denied.
    UrMomsMoat
    UrMomsMoat

Post by UrMomsMoat 2011-08-19, 13:49

GoDjMike wrote:Due to the no hack policy we have, and the fact that the use of Wirecraft does fall into the category of a client modification that gives a player an unfair advantage, I'm sorry to say that you will not be unbanned for this one. Since you do share the ownership of a town with DCN_productions, I will allow your builds and contributions to that town to stay in tact. I hate for things to have to happen like this, but rules are rules. I will say though that the evidence against you will not be posted, unless absolutely needed, since it contains personal information, and a vocal conversation that I will, in respect of you withhold. The evidence however is more recent than two months in fact. Since multiple Staff members were consulted before the ban, they can also post their thoughts on it if I missed anything. Since rules are obviously rules, in my opinion, appeal denied.

Okay, thank you mike for expressing your opinion. I would like all of my Builds, and town ownership sent to DCN. I hope you all can make a better decision, but it doesnt seem like it. I'm pretty sure that other people have done this and got a second chance. But not I, and im pretty sure why. I always knew that you WERE recording me. Though, i continued to talk. to me that feels like a privacy invasion, but hell. I barely know anything.
    I always knew you would eventually rat me out, mike.
    And as i said before, it was a texture pack. It was not Wirecraft. there were no modifications made to the .Jar file.
    And also, another little thought. I always knew i would be the one to be picked on by staff. All the other people get a second chance, just like that. This has been my first perm ban for 5 months, and i dont get a second chance. Even though people have done the same thing, and get banned in 1 month of gameplay with a second chance. And again, as i have said before it was not Wirecraft. Please Unban me, i would like one more chance. I will accept a 4 day temp ban if its needed.

"Give him a lenghty temp ban.

He's admitted fault, he's removed the x-ray, and he's sorry." Quote from grintendo. My point has been proven.

This is the First real offence i have made. I have been a loyal player.

Last edited by UrMomsMoat on 2011-08-19, 14:06; edited 2 times in total
    GoDjMike
    GoDjMike

Post by GoDjMike 2011-08-19, 14:02

urmomsmoat wrote:Okay, thank you mike for expressing your opinion. I would like all of my Builds, and town ownership sent to DCN. I hope you all can make a better decision, but it doesnt seem like it. I'm pretty sure that other people have done this and got a second chance. But not I, and im pretty sure why. I always knew that you WERE recording me. Though, i continued to talk. to me that feels like a privacy invasion, but hell. I barely know anything.
    And as i said before, it was a texture pack. It was not Wirecraft. there were no modifications made to the .Jar file.

You should have thought through mentioning that you were using an illegal modification, which, Wirecraft is a texture pack, not a jar modification. I wasn't invading your privacy until you mentioned it in the first place, then I knew that I needed to record it for the sake of evidence. I recorded after you mentioned it the first time, because I am obliged to notify other Staff about such things, or in most cases ban on the spot. And please, saying that you knew that I would eventually rat you out is something that you should have thought of before you said what you did.

Edit: And, additionally, you have lied about the age of which you last used Wirecraft, which is just an other reason to keep you banned. It wasn't months ago that this happened.

And, I don't appreciate you taking Grintendo out of context by not realizing that you KNOWINGLY used the mod, and didn't accidentally turn it on, like Minminguy.
    UrMomsMoat
    UrMomsMoat

Post by UrMomsMoat 2011-08-19, 14:05

GoDjMike wrote:
    urmomsmoat wrote:Okay, thank you mike for expressing your opinion. I would like all of my Builds, and town ownership sent to DCN. I hope you all can make a better decision, but it doesnt seem like it. I'm pretty sure that other people have done this and got a second chance. But not I, and im pretty sure why. I always knew that you WERE recording me. Though, i continued to talk. to me that feels like a privacy invasion, but hell. I barely know anything.

You should have thought through mentioning that you were using an illegal modification, which, Wirecraft is a texture pack, not a jar modification. I wasn't invading your privacy until you mentioned it in the first place, then I knew that I needed to record it for the sake of evidence. I recorded after you mentioned it the first time, because I am obliged to notify other Staff about such things, or in most cases ban on the spot. And please, saying that you knew that I would eventually rat you out is something that you should have thought of before you said what you did.

Edit: And, additionally, you have lied about the age of which you last used Wirecraft, which is just an other reason to keep you banned. It wasn't months ago that this happened.

And, I don't appreciate you taking Grintendo out of context by not realizing that you KNOWINGLY used the mod, and didn't accidentally turn it on, like Minminguy.
    I have the right to quote others. Well, Im a little shaken right now. i can barely type, so yeah, i am going to bring up random dates. I used it when you were in mafia, which was about maybe 2-3 weeks ago. This just makes orcworms staff seem SUPER bias..I would like a second chance please, mike. Just forget about what happened in losttrolls. But not to bring up what happened in the chaos server. This texture pack was used in the Chaos Server. I never used it in the actual server, you can go ahead and log everything in my mine. I played legit from day 1. Could you just perma ban me from the chaos server instead?
    And, Yes i knew you would rat me out mike. I was in a skype call with a Staff member. That was my fault for mentioning it, but I trusted you. Looks like we've both broken eachothers trust.

Last edited by UrMomsMoat on 2011-08-19, 14:12; edited 1 time in total
    GoDjMike
    GoDjMike

Post by GoDjMike 2011-08-19, 14:10

UrMomsMoat wrote:I have the right to quote others. Well, Im a little shaken right now. i can barely type, so yeah, i am going to bring up random dates. I used it when you were in mafia, which was about maybe 2-3 weeks ago.

Well, due to the fact that you did, purposely use Wirecraft which is against the rules, you are banned. This appeal is denied, and this thread is now locked.

Edit: Responding to Moats edit

Final Edit: No, you're not getting unbanned, the fact that you used Wirecraft on one of our servers where, just like the main server, hacking is not allowed, we cannot trust you to refrain from using it on the main server. And I love how you call the Orcworm Staff super biased when this ban was discussed by more than 15 people, who voted anonymously for this result, which final results were 9 - 0.

GoDjMike wrote:Well, due to the fact that you did, purposely use Wirecraft which is against the rules, you are banned. This appeal is denied, and this thread is now locked.

Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Orcworm 2011-08-19, 14:33

Whilst we're on this topic, what's the deal with DoughnutSpanker and his supposed 'mod' usage?
    Grintendo
    Grintendo
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Grintendo 2011-08-19, 20:50

UrMomsMoat wrote:"Give him a lenghty temp ban.

He's admitted fault, he's removed the x-ray, and he's sorry." Quote from grintendo. ALL PLAYERS DESERVE A SECOND CHANCE.

Entirely twisting my words i'm afraid Moat. In thsi situation the player had accidently left it on, and he used in for (if i remember correctly) around 15 minutes. You on the other hand have admitted for using this for a much more extended amount of time. So i don't think you can use this quote in your favor.

Also Moat, a little tip for life, don't alienate yourself from large amounts of people on the server. I've seen the way you treat some players, it couldn't hurt to show the average player a little respect.

Nether-less, Goodluck in life.
    Pete
    Pete

Post by Pete 2011-08-20, 08:03

I lol at how you say you can't trust someone for doing their job...

"Mr Policeman, I just shot a guy and buried him on my backyard!"
    "Ok... You're arrested..."
    "You suck, I can't trust you!"
    Grintendo
    Grintendo
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Grintendo 2011-08-20, 09:28

You can't trust anyone these daiz QQ...

Sponsored content